Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    for the "expert" panel on HLN to say Floyd wasn't resisting is beyond idiotic...

I get that they're obligated to be pro-Floyd here, but today they did it at the expense of their credibility...

you'd have to be an absolute imbecile to see that and say he wasn't resisting..

so much for objectivity.

I haven't seen them.. I am usually in and out most of the day so I DVR the trial and FF to the court stuff.

He definitely didn't want in the vehicle
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Do your part, don't be a #maskhole

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Chauvin's defense backed by $1M Minneapolis police union fund, 12-lawyer team

The defense attorney representing Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged in George Floyd’s death, is receiving support from a police union’s $1 million legal defense fund, as well as a 12-person team of lawyers so far not seen inside the courtroom, according to a report.

for the "expert" panel on HLN to say Floyd wasn't resisting is beyond idiotic...

I get that they're obligated to be pro-Floyd here, but today they did it at the expense of their credibility...

you'd have to be an absolute imbecile to see that and say he wasn't resisting..

so much for objectivity.
    I watched a clip of the panel you mentioned. You were not wrong there, talk about Bias

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I watched a clip of the panel you mentioned. You were not wrong there, talk about Bias
    That’s why Nancy left HLN and appears on Fox now. I know she’s a great American!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That’s why Nancy left HLN and appears on Fox now. I know she’s a great American!

^^^^^ you win the internet today for the best April Fools joke

Nails went into Chauvin's coffin today, big day for the prosecution

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nails went into Chauvin's coffin today, big day for the prosecution
    From what I saw I would agree but trials are weird and weird sh*t comes out when 12 people have to make a decision.

Story time. I served jury duty once for a robbery-gone-wrong where the victim ended up being shot and partially paralyzed. The accused was barely an adult being prosecuted for 7 crimes.

In short, we believed it wasn’t actually a failed robbery but rather a drug deal gone bad where the accused was part of a local gang. However this wasn’t explicitly addressed by the prosecution or defense but the prosecution heavily implied the gang association.

It took us three full days to deliberate. The actual trial was only three days. It was an educational experience...

We had one guy who legit kept asking for CSI-type evidence. A lot of the evidence was circumstantial and individually didn’t mean much, but together painted a compelling story. But no, there weren’t finger prints. There wasn’t some fuzzy black-and-white cctv footage that had been manipulated into a 4K color picture.

We had one elderly lady who couldn’t articulate why she believed what she did. She thought the kid was guilty but when asked why she just said “I just think he is” over and over.

Our jury was comprised of 9 white, 3 black people. Two of the 3 were middle aged, but the 3rd was young...maybe only a couple years older than the accused. She ended up helping translate when it came to understanding what the various FB posts submitted as evidence meant. Had we not had her, I think a few of the older folks would have probably misunderstood the FB posts at best.

Lastly, we all pretty much agreed the accused was guilty, if not for this crime, then other crimes. Which to multiple jurors was enough to justify convicting despite having misgivings on whether he actually did it.

I guess the point, if there actually is one, is a jury consists of a wide spectrum of people. You have a mix of races, ethnicities, sexes, orientations, abilities, socioeconomic backgrounds, education levels, convictions, values, beliefs, and biases. What’s obvious to one might not be for someone else. What’s sufficient evidence for one might not be for someone else. What’s the right thing to do might not be for someone else. And we figured that out over our three days of deliberation. It included heated arguments and at times yelling. But we finally agreed on not guilty despite most if not all 12 of us personally believing he actually did the crime; we just didn’t agree on whether there was reasonable doubt.

Sorry, I get a bit off topic and a little wordy when I have had a few drinks.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 04-01-2021 at 05:49 PM.
    As you go the way of life, you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think.

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably..

Seems to me the more the trial gets away from Floyds drug intoxication and resisting arrest, the more it's gonna focus back of Chauvin and more viewings of the video..

they said it's supposed to last 4 weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the rest is medical experts testifying about stuff that'll be pretty easy to lose interest in.

Chauvin's guilty of killing Floyd if his conduct and the drugs both caused Floyd to die. Minnesota's causation law is very expansive.

And the source is the jury instruction itself. You can read them here: https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov...ns02082021.pdf.

Causation is defined on page 5.
    As you go the way of life, you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    From what I saw I would agree but trials are weird and weird sh*t comes out when 12 people have to make a decision.

Story time. I served jury duty once for a robbery-gone-wrong where the victim ended up being shot and partially paralyzed. The accused was barely an adult being prosecuted for 7 crimes.

In short, we believed it wasn’t actually a failed robbery but rather a drug deal gone bad where the accused was part of a local gang. However this wasn’t explicitly addressed by the prosecution or defense but the prosecution heavily implied the gang association.

It took us three full days to deliberate. The actual trial was only three days. It was an educational experience...

We had one guy who legit kept asking for CSI-type evidence. A lot of the evidence was circumstantial and individually didn’t mean much, but together painted a compelling story. But no, there weren’t finger prints. There wasn’t some fuzzy black-and-white cctv footage that had been manipulated into a 4K color picture.

We had one elderly lady who couldn’t articulate why she believed what she did. She thought the kid was guilty but when asked why she just said “I just think he is” over and over.

Our jury was comprised of 9 white, 3 black people. Two of the 3 were middle aged, but the 3rd was young...maybe only a couple years older than the accused. She ended up helping translate when it came to understanding what the various FB posts submitted as evidence meant. Had we not had her, I think a few of the older folks would have probably misunderstood the FB posts at best.

Lastly, we all pretty much agreed the accused was guilty, if not for this crime, then other crimes. Which to multiple jurors was enough to justify convicting despite having misgivings on whether he actually did it.

I guess the point, if there actually is one, is a jury consists of a wide spectrum of people. You have a mix of races, ethnicities, sexes, orientations, abilities, socioeconomic backgrounds, education levels, convictions, values, beliefs, and biases. What’s obvious to one might not be for someone else. What’s sufficient evidence for one might not be for someone else. What’s the right thing to do might not be for someone else. And we figured that out over our three days of deliberation. It included heated arguments and at times yelling. But we finally agreed on not guilty despite most if not all 12 of us personally believing he actually did the crime; we just didn’t agree on whether there was reasonable doubt.

That was interesting 7

probably..

Seems to me the more the trial gets away from Floyds drug intoxication and resisting arrest, the more it's gonna focus back of Chauvin and more viewings of the video..

they said it's supposed to last 4 weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the rest is medical experts testifying about stuff that'll be pretty easy to lose interest in.
    Agreed

I think the big take away yesterday from the Chauvin's supervisor was that force should have been stopped earlier basically when he was restrained and on the ground and that it went against policy to have him laying on his chest, should have been on his side to ease breathing.

Today the police Chief that fired Chauvin is due to take the stand.

that same LT has been on multiple episodes of the "the first 48".
    Yeah, I thought he looked familiar.. Very comfortable in front of the camera as well. He is another one that said force should have stopped when Floyd was on the ground and that he shouldn't have been left in the prone position and use of knee on neck was unnecessary.

ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Imo, Derek should be executed the same way he murdered.
    and they should live stream it, make it a pay per view and give the proceeds to Floyd's family.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Imo, Derek should be executed the same way he murdered.
    and they should live stream it, make it a pay per view and give the proceeds to Floyd's family.

An eye for an eye, like it says in the Bible. Big fan of Bible stuff

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    It's a weird and uncomfortable feeling to wake up when you didn't know you went to sleep. Especially when you wake up to 15 people intently staring at you.
    Let me guess they put your legs up in the air? That seems to be the go-to but it does nothing from what I understand.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    An eye for an eye, like it says in the Bible. Big fan of Bible stuff
    I'm a huge fan of King Salomon.
    I even subscribed to his onlyfans and Twitter.

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Let me guess they put your legs up in the air? That seems to be the go-to but it does nothing from what I understand.
    LOL. No, they didn't but I have seen that a lot. I think the idea is that the blood in your legs drains back into your brain when your legs are elevated. I am with you, I don't think that's how the body works.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000) PhDPepper1111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

Thanks for sharing - that was interesting and informative. I've been called a few times but never able serve on a jury (been an expert witness a number of times).

I think the big take away yesterday from the Chauvin's supervisor was that force should have been stopped earlier basically when he was restrained and on the ground and that it went against policy to have him laying on his chest, should have been on his side to ease breathing.

Today the police Chief that fired Chauvin is due to take the stand.
    When the police aren't 100% in solidarity and can show that he didn't follow policy (and I assume that he'd been trained).. then I'd agree with the nail in the coffin comments. I'm not watching anything on this - my only info is this thread.
    Why NOT?

5'6", 199

Results:
    2/27/21 PNW drug tested championships 468/308/501
    10/10/2020 FS meet: 407/303/474

Gym PRs:
    479/315/494

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    LOL. No, they didn't but I have seen that a lot. I think the idea is that the blood in your legs drains back into your brain when your legs are elevated. I am with you, I don't think that's how the body works.
    Haha good. Its strange waking up after being put out but even more weird waking up after being put out with your feet up in the air. Ask me how I know this
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    That was plain murder regardless of what the cause of death was, he attributed to whatever his ailment was by keeping his knee on the poor guys neck for 8 fcking minutes. Can't see how he will not be charged for murder.
    BRB, charging bridge builders with murder when jumpers jump.
    An Extremist is a person who finds a flaw in nature and exploits it for power.
    “Nature arranges itself for the best. It does not need the advice of mortal man” Ludwig Von Mises
    "It is not the moral basis that is the concern. It is the moral results" F. A. Hayek
    “You have to want the truth more than you want to be right” J Peterson

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    BRB, charging bridge builders with murder when jumpers jump.
    So how's the charging going? Any luck finding witnesses/victims who will talk? or can talk???

I suspect you may find this task more challenging than expected and likely wont BRB, but you appear well suited for the challenge.

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    So how's the charging going? Any luck finding witnesses/victims who will talk? or can talk???

I suspect you may find this task more challenging than expected and likely wont BRB, but you appear well suited for the challenge.

When I was a factory worker and a supervisor at it, they hired a guy about 19, his daddy was a cop. This kid was the most annoying mofo, very loud and obnoxious (no, not like me, a different kind). Everytime he had to do certain jobs, he'd shout real loud about shooting himself and bringing the shotgun in. One day he said real loud that, if he lost his job, he was going to jump off a bridge.

We fired him that day for threatening to bring in the shotgun again, they called the police to be present while they fired him.

.....the next day I hear on the radio, the key bridge is closed because of a jumper. I thought, wow, it's him!

His daddy got him off on a major DWI charge.

Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kraken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Using emotion while disregarding reasoning, logic, cause and effect, and law makes anything possible. Those without morals and principles should find it very easy, no challenge at all for those types.

Hell, we’ll say climate and social injustices did it and it’ll be a slam dunk. The collective will come running, so no need to go looking for witnesses.
    Last edited by Kraken; 04-03-2021 at 09:56 PM.
    An Extremist is a person who finds a flaw in nature and exploits it for power.
    “Nature arranges itself for the best. It does not need the advice of mortal man” Ludwig Von Mises
    "It is not the moral basis that is the concern. It is the moral results" F. A. Hayek
    “You have to want the truth more than you want to be right” J Peterson

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Using emotion while disregarding reasoning, logic, cause and effect, and law makes anything possible. Those without morals and principles should find it very easy, no challenge at all for those types.

Hell, we’ll say climate and social injustices did it and it’ll be a slam dunk. The collective will come running, so no need to go looking for witnesses.
    No dude, I get all that, but what I don't get is why you don't shave your head; get lightning bolts or something kickass tattoo'd on your skull, and ditch the glasses for contacts???

I read they're shooting another season of Vikings. How awesome would it be to get the chance to flail around a freakin' axe in a battle scene on Vikings???

Not everyone does that, bro.

I read they're shooting another season of Vikings. How awesome would it be to get the chance to flail around a freakin' axe in a battle scene on Vikings???

pufff, those are pretty boy Eskimos, not Viking!

pufff, those are pretty boy Eskimos, not Viking!
    it's tv dip$hit. nobody gonna watch a bunch of fat, ugly dudes with missing teeth run around fuking $hit up.

it's tv dip$hit. nobody gonna watch a bunch of fat, ugly dudes with missing teeth run around fuking $hit up.

Missing teeth? Vikings no missing teeth, if so, there is something called rocks and pine sap, U dumb Vanilla Ice fukhead!

Missing teeth? Vikings no missing teeth, if so, there is something called rocks and pine sap, U dumb Vanilla Ice fukhead!
    first off, rocks and pine sap? is that how you built your first friend?

and say what you will aboot Vanilla Ice but he wasn't a halfway bad looking dude so I'll take that as a compliment.

but he wasn't a halfway bad looking dude so I'll take that as a compliment.
    You can be good looking all ya want, monster ballz is were it's at, ballz so big they get pissed on, everyone wants to touch, lick and feel them.

You can be good looking all ya want, monster ballz is were it's at, ballz so big they get pissed on, everyone wants to touch, lick and feel them.

That is some weird sh!t, good luck with your Fetish goals in 2021

This should be an interesting week in the trial, more cops on the stand I believe.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude what the fck is this fcking gay sh!t?
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Dude what the fck is this fcking gay sh!t?
    You must be new here.