Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Purse.io thread (Get a discount on anything in Amazon)

If you use their website to buy stuff from Amazon with BTC you get to choose how much discount you want for your order (1-33%) and if an earner accepts your offer they buy the items you want from amazon and you pay the discounted price in BTC

I've tried their website to buy clothes with 15% discount and I received my order so it's not a scam

although it might be hard to find an earner if you max out the discount to 33% on a big order

Let me know if you use the website, what did you order and how much discount did you get

(I'm not shilling or affiliated with the store just thought it's a cool idea and want to know how much discount can I get away with)