Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    When I bought mine it was mint, I mean mint, less than 1 year old and had rarely been used in a high end private health club, I paid about $3,000 and considered it a bargain, it appears I was wrong.
    That's roughly what they go for here used ... $3,000-3,200 USD. Every one I have seen has been out of a private residence. I've actually never seen one in a gym at all.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    That's roughly what they go for here used ... $3,000-3,200 USD. Every one I have seen has been out of a private residence. I've actually never seen one in a gym at all.

yes, but this is the UK, completely different market, I looked at a lot of Bravo's that had been used in commercial gyms and most were pretty beat up and generally go for between $ 2,500-$3,500.

I've never seen a used Bravo for sale in the UK out of a private home set up.

ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by r0undeye View Post
    @ripper238 - one quickie/final question, if you wouldn't mind: the FT2 has seen some revisions in the past 2 years or so (all-black + chrome frame now, some decals are actually now badges already affixed, etc); do you know if I should be watching out for a certain model/serial # series on the CXT-200 to ensure it's the latest & greatest revision and not stock from 2018 from the back of the warehouse, haha!!?
    Any of the newer generation CXT's, LIKE 2015+. I know the industry is in a craze with all that's going on so i am sure TuffStuff is having the same issues. This is where a local dealer is a plus. Just give them a call CA USA# (909) 629-1600

r0undeye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ripper238 View Post
    Any of the newer generation CXT's, LIKE 2015+. I know the industry is in a craze with all that's going on so i am sure TuffStuff is having the same issues. This is where a local dealer is a plus. Just give them a call CA USA# (909) 629-1600
    Thanks, @ripper238!

It's really, really weird - I was leaning hard towards the CXT-200 largely based on your endorsement & the layout of the machine itself; however for whatever odd reason (and believe me, I completely understand COVID delays - I live it every day @ work, sadly, haha!), TuffStuff are NOT responsive at all to email/******** messages/phone calls... It's been two weeks since I reached out, not a single response

(On the flipside, Inspire reached out pretty much within 24 hrs, had their international sales rep email me to answer questions, etc! The complete radio silence on TuffStuff's part is a tiny bit troubling - kind of like: what happens when I actually need something from them, you know what I mean?)
    Last edited by r0undeye; 04-02-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't know a thing about the CXT-200. I've had the FT2 for about 10 months. My biggest regret is not getting it with the extra weight stack. I know you said the smith bar wasn't a big selling point for you. It wasn't really for me either, but now that I have it, I really like the smith bar. I haven't had any issues with it, so I can't comment on the customer service. It appears to be very well built though.

Originally Posted by Prozach2 View Post
    Don't know a thing about the CXT-200. I've had the FT2 for about 10 months. My biggest regret is not getting it with the extra weight stack. I know you said the smith bar wasn't a big selling point for you. It wasn't really for me either, but now that I have it, I really like the smith bar. I haven't had any issues with it, so I can't comment on the customer service. It appears to be very well built though.
    Greatly appreciate the input, @Prozach2!
    True in that the Smith bar isn't a huge selling feature/perk, but much like yourself I'll probably make use of it semi-regularly. Happy to hear it's almost been a year and it's solid!

I'm a little bummed in TuffStuff's complete lack of communication to be perfectly honest... I figured due to COVID, maybe 72 hrs, maybe a week or so (I'm an understanding guy!!) - but 2+ weeks later and not a peep.

Whereas I was at 95% in favor of the CXT-200, it's very rapidly swinging towards the FT2. Everyone who owns one seems to rave about it and more importantly, Inspire is responsive and open to dialogue!!
    Last edited by r0undeye; 04-02-2021 at 05:12 PM.

luchxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tuff stuff cxt-200 is superior.

Hey there, because this thread seems to be one of the few (only one) discussing the tuff stuff cxt-200 versus inspire / hammer ft2 I want to share my experience now:

I tested both machines (Here in Europe) in shops prior to my purchase desicion.
    -I needed a machine for a low ceiling in my basement and little floor space with best variety and quality.
    - Smith/ cable combo was the best I can think of (In combination with a separate full rack).
    - adjustable cable and additional dual cable options for latpull an rowing are way superior to "normal" functional trainers with only the adjustable pulleys!

There are only a few machines that match these criterias (therefore eg force USA was no option -esp adjustment of weight is not matching the variability of cxt200 or ft2.)

I bought the tuff stuff cxt-200!

Here's why:

The corner design of the cxt200 is superb! So space saving in my homegym.

The smith machine on the ft2 doesn't feel well (not smooth), due to the mechanic you can't "hook it up" as you want: you always have to press it up form the bottom! There's always some space between the bar and your chest eg; and you have to squeeze you under the bar somehow (thus need some space to put yourself under the bar)- pure nonsense and so frustrating!
    Further more handling the smith on the ft2 ist far too difficult (you might geht used to it) but I didn't like it at all. I rather put weight plates on the cxt 200!

The low pulleys on the ft2 do not move side-by-side. That's a major mechanic construction failure. The cxt200 rolls are moveable left to right and this feels way better when rowing (sitting on the floor) + you can easily combine them with one hook.

The overall built quality of the tuff stuff cxt 200 is way better in my opinion.

The ft2 might be slightly cheaper (considering there's a bench included) but I would be angry if I bought it and later found out about the tuff stuff cxt 200 (as I think of it as a once in a lifetime buy).

I just "love" my tuff stuff cxt 200 (if you didn't realize by now haha) - it's just so versatile and well built!!

Regarding different versions of the cxt 200 here's my advice: basically there are two different versions of the manual: the only real functional difference (comparing the manuals side by side) is a "anti drill cable" attached on the "double roll". Earlier Version doesn't have this. Also the covering changed : the earlier Version is cut out around the weight stack pin from bottom to top- the latest version only considers a hole around the weight stack.

Hope this helps someone for his/ her buying decision.
    Kind regards from Europe!
    Last edited by luchxs; 01-13-2022 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Typos

Originally Posted by luchxs View Post
    Hey there, because this thread seems to be one of the few (only one) discussing the tuff stuff cxt-200 versus inspire / hammer ft2 I want to share my experience now:

-I needed a machine for a low ceiling in my basement and little floor space with best variety and quality.
    - Smith/ cable combo was the best I can think of (In combination with a separate full rack).
    - adjustable cable and additional dual cable options for latpull an rowing are way superior to "normal" functional trainers with only the adjustable pulleys!

There are only a few machines that match these criterias (therefore eg force USA was no option -esp adjustment of weight is not matching the variability of cxt200 or ft2.)

Here's why:

The smith machine on the ft2 doesn't feel well (not smooth), due to the mechanic you can't "hook it up" as you want: you always have to press it up form the bottom! There's always some space between the bar and your chest eg; and you have to squeeze you under the bar somehow (thus need some space to put yourself under the bar)- pure nonsense and so frustrating!
    Further more handling the smith on the ft2 ist far too difficult (you might geht used to it) but I didn't like it at all. I rather put weight plates on the cxt 200!

The low pulleys on the ft2 do not move side-by-side. That's a major mechanic construction failure. The cxt200 rolls are moveable left to right and this feels way better when rowing (sitting on the floor) + you can easily combine them with one hook.

The overall built quality of the tuff stuff cxt 200 is way better in my opinion.

The ft2 might be slightly cheaper (considering there's a bench included) but I would be angry if I bought it and later found out about the tuff stuff cxt 200 (as I think of it as a once in a lifetime buy).

I just "love" my tuff stuff cxt 200 (if you didn't realize by now haha) - it's just so versatile and well built!!

Regarding different versions of the cxt 200 here's my advice: basically there are two different versions of the manual: the only real functional difference (comparing the manuals side by side) is a "anti drill cable" attached on the "double roll". Earlier Version doesn't have this. Also the covering changed : the earlier Version is cut out around the weight stack pin from bottom to top- the latest version only considers a hole around the weight stack.

Indeed, this input is greatly appreciated - thank you for the detailed, considered information. I actually ended up purchasing the Inspire FTX - the deal at Costco (under $1900, delivered, including adjustable bench + 1 year of the Inspire app) was almost too good to be true. It has more of the corner design of the CXT-200, unlike the FT2.

The complete lack of a response from TuffStuff (to this day I've not heard from them, and it's been 10 months-ish?!) was a huge red flag for support down the road.

(Don't get me wrong - I love the look of the CXT-200 and I'm sure it's a rad piece of equipment - but Costco came smashing through!)

Thanks so much once again - happy workouts; stay safe!!!

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Indeed, this input is greatly appreciated - thank you for the detailed, considered information. I actually ended up purchasing the Inspire FTX - the deal at Costco (under $1900, delivered, including adjustable bench + 1 year of the Inspire app) was almost too good to be true. It has more of the corner design of the CXT-200, unlike the FT2.

The complete lack of a response from TuffStuff (to this day I've not heard from them, and it's been 10 months-ish?!) was a huge red flag for support down the road.

(Don't get me wrong - I love the look of the CXT-200 and I'm sure it's a rad piece of equipment - but Costco came smashing through!)

Thanks so much once again - happy workouts; stay safe!!!
    Good thread. How do you like the FXT. Pros/cons

Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Good thread. How do you like the FXT. Pros/cons
    Thanks! The people here have been quite helpful!!

Firstly, the Costco deal was insane. As I mentioned, FTX trainer, adjustable bench, 1 year Inspire app and delivered to my garage - $1700 CAD + TAX!! Crazy to pass that up - I would strongly urge you to check Costco's site as apparently it comes back regularly if not currently in stock.

A picture from my basement gym is attached to give you an idea of how I laid it out.

PROS:
    _____
    Personally, I love it!

- Pulleys smooth as silk and a TON of travel on the cables

- Inspire is VERY communicative/responsive: on their site, via FB messenger, over the phone OR via email. They actually had the regional sales guy reach out to me (he's in some of their training vids on youtube!); great guy and answered all my questions

- Maintenance is minimal; I bought a Teflon lubricant spray and treat the steel rods once/month

- Lifetime warranty on the equipment if maintained properly (same as TuffStuff)

- Decent in the looks department, though a little bare-bones

- Assembly was a breeze though it comes in a single 800-lb box on a HUGE skid with ALL components inside (just an FYI); took my wife and I a couple of hours, max. Crank up the 80s montage-tunes (Stan Bush, Robert Tepper, etc) and it flies by!

- That Costco deal - DAMN!

CONS:
    _____
    - The weight stacks it comes with are what you get (2 x 150lbs, plus the 15lb top "cap", so 2 x 165lbs - HOWEVER, due to the nature of any pulley-based machine it essentially reduces the weight you move by 1/2, so in all reality it's 2 x 82lbs). There's no option to upgrade with additional 50 lb stacks/side like with the next models up (I made my peace with that). I just make sure I gas myself with free weights before turning to exercises on the FTX that I could essentially lift heavier on!

- No center cable attachments top/bottom for pull-downs/rows

- no Smith machine option like the FT2

- Really bummed there are no multi-grip positions on the pull-up bar across the top (i.e. neutral, most of all) so I use the adjustable pull-up tower you see to the right in the photo

I do NOT want to knock TuffStuff (what lead me to them is the fact that Athlean-X's Jeff Cavaliere uses their equipment so I thought, heck yes!), but the lack of any sort of communication in all this time raised a voice in the back of my head should I ever need assistance down the road. Sad, as I actually LOVE the look of the CXT-200 way more than the FTX!

*** Bottom line: it works like a dream and the company responds - I feel good about the investment!

Hope this helps!!

*EDIT: not sure why it rotated the pic, sorry about that!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by r0undeye; 01-16-2022 at 08:13 PM.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

CONS:
    _____
    - The weight stacks it comes with are what you get (2 x 150lbs, plus the 15lb top "cap", so 2 x 165lbs - HOWEVER, due to the nature of any pulley-based machine it essentially reduces the weight you move by 1/2, so in all reality it's 2 x 82lbs). There's no option to upgrade with additional 50 lb stacks/side like with the next models up (I made my peace with that). I just make sure I gas myself with free weights before turning to exercises on the FTX that I could essentially life heavier on!

- No center cable attachments top/bottom for rows
    2:1 ratio is actually pretty good for a FT. Some knock down at 4:1. If you need to add weight look into these: https://gym-pin.co.uk/product/the_original_gympin/. I have an FTX as well.

It is possible to add new rods/cables from the FT1 and buy the expansion stacks but that's a chunk of money at that point.

You can get bars which hook up to both stacks at wide attachment points and provide a centered line of pull but an FT by design is not a pulldown or a low row. Unless you stick to very light weights pulldowns require a chair/seat of some kind of hold you down. For rows you need somewhere to brace your feet. FT is a completely different beast for a different purpose. You need to look to a lat pull/low row machine for that.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Thanks! The people here have been quite helpful!!

Firstly, the Costco deal was insane. As I mentioned, FTX trainer, adjustable bench, 1 year Inspire app and delivered to my garage - $1700 CAD + TAX!! Crazy to pass that up - I would strongly urge you to check Costco's site as apparently it comes back regularly if not currently in stock.

A picture from my basement gym is attached to give you an idea of how I laid it out.

PROS:
    _____
    Personally, I love it!

- Pulleys smooth as silk and a TON of travel on the cables

- Inspire is VERY communicative/responsive: on their site, via FB messenger, over the phone OR via email. They actually had the regional sales guy reach out to me (he's in some of their training vids on youtube!); great guy and answered all my questions

- Maintenance is minimal; I bought a Teflon lubricant spray and treat the steel rods once/month

- Lifetime warranty on the equipment if maintained properly (same as TuffStuff)

- Decent in the looks department, though a little bare-bones

- Assembly was a breeze though it comes in a single 800-lb box on a HUGE skid with ALL components inside (just an FYI); took my wife and I a couple of hours, max. Crank up the 80s montage-tunes (Stan Bush, Robert Tepper, etc) and it flies by!

- That Costco deal - DAMN!

CONS:
    _____
    - The weight stacks it comes with are what you get (2 x 150lbs, plus the 15lb top "cap", so 2 x 165lbs - HOWEVER, due to the nature of any pulley-based machine it essentially reduces the weight you move by 1/2, so in all reality it's 2 x 82lbs). There's no option to upgrade with additional 50 lb stacks/side like with the next models up (I made my peace with that). I just make sure I gas myself with free weights before turning to exercises on the FTX that I could essentially life heavier on!

- No center cable attachments top/bottom for rows

- no Smith machine option like the FT2

- Really bummed there are no multi-grip positions on the pull-up bar across the top (i.e. neutral, most of all) so I use the adjustable pull-up tower you see to the right in the photo

I do NOT want to knock TuffStuff (what lead me to them is the fact that Athlean-X's Jeff Cavaliere uses their equipment so I thought, heck yes!), but the lack of any sort of communication in all this time raised a voice in the back of my head should I ever need assistance down the road. Sad, as I actually LOVE the look of the CXT-200 way more than the FTX!

*** Bottom line: it works like a dream and the company responds - I feel good about the investment!

Hope this helps!!

*EDIT: not sure why it rotated the pic, sorry about that!
    Great post.

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    2:1 ratio is actually pretty good for a FT. Some knock down at 4:1. If you need to add weight look into these: I have an FTX as well.

It is possible to add new rods/cables from the FT1 and buy the expansion stacks but that's a chunk of money at that point.

You can get bars which hook up to both stacks at wide attachment points and provide a centered line of pull but an FT by design is not a pulldown or a low row. Unless you stick to very light weights pulldowns require a chair/seat of some kind of hold you down. For rows you need somewhere to brace your feet. FT is a completely different beast for a different purpose. You need to look to a lat pull/low row machine for that.
    Ouch - 4:1, wow... what a reduction/compromise. Borderline criminal! Very fortunate in this case with the FTX!! (I believe the CXT-200 is similar, but it offers two ratios - 2:1 and now that I think of it, I think it can drop to 4:1 for more begginer-level workouts..? Not bad if you can adjust to either level.)

You're correct - I did read somewhere about adding/modifying in order to be able to buy the 50lb add-on stacks but they are indeed pricey... Almost better to just go with the next model FT in that case!

RE: pull-downs, I don't bother with the FTX as you're absolutely right: there's no place to anchor yourself. I did purchase a close-grip attachment and I do the entire 165lb (I mean, 82.5lb, lol ) stack with my feet braced against the foot of the machine but I also make a point of scheduling that late in my pull routine so I'm more gassed and I find that helps considering the lower weight.

Thanks for the link with those pins - never seen those before/had no idea they existed; much appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Great post.
    My pleasure!

OutLawSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by luchxs View Post

Here's why:

I really appreciate your opinion who tested both systems by himself and that was my main concern about FT 2! They advertise alot and both commercial and homegym individuals reviewed it .. the thing is that no-one tells you the truth or flaws like you did in your post .. and that indicates that all those reviews are manipulated and not a single flaw or malfunction or any negative thing about the FT2 from anyone comes out !

I'll most probably also go for a CXT200 + 225 Smith option .. cost in Germany today cxt 200 for 4400 euro + 1500 euro for smith option..

Inspire FT2 costs 5400 euro including bench ..

Thank you very much for such a huge help that I was looking for

Originally Posted by OutLawSystem View Post
    I really appreciate your opinion who tested both systems by himself and that was my main concern about FT 2! They advertise alot and both commercial and homegym individuals reviewed it .. the thing is that no-one tells you the truth or flaws like you did in your post .. and that indicates that all those reviews are manipulated and not a single flaw or malfunction or any negative thing about the FT2 from anyone comes out !

I'll most probably also go for a CXT200 + 225 Smith option .. cost in Germany today cxt 200 for 4400 euro + 1500 euro for smith option..

Inspire FT2 costs 5400 euro including bench ..

Thank you very much for such a huge help that I was looking for
    Glad that i can possibly help you.
    I own the tuff stuff cxt 200 since almost a year now- and its basically the only piece of equipment i own where im pretty sure that i'm not going to replace it in my lifetime (even if i got more space available i guess)- and that matches tuff stuffs lifetime warranty in "homegym use" pretty well haha; i got mine registered asap .
    The only minor downside: with the smith machine in front, the "adjustable pulleys" may interfere with the uprights of the smith when doin "wide" flys or sth- but its still working; just might rubb on the uprights here and then (step out further or you cross the handles then theres no issue at all). But thats really minor compared to the major flaws of a FT2 eg.
    And please dont forget to purchase the extra weights (PPO-250) (around 400€ for 2x 22,5lb i think)- you dont want to add this later on . Also: not mounting the front cover allows you to use a gym pin to add extra weights with plates.

Because your from Germany:
    Official importer of Tuff Stuff is cardiofitness gmbh, where i was lucky to test it in a local store- but they unfort. werent able to deliver a new model. ; i guess all other german shops get delivered through them or even dispacthed by them (akw-fitness; dank fitness etc). I suggest to get offers by all of them though for a good deal ("UVP" prices rose 15-20% in 2022 for both: ft-2 and cxt-200).
    Due to availablity during covid i ordered it from an austrian importer "fitstore24" ; i guess i'v got the last available/ in stock (new) model in whole europe end of 2021 (yes i mailed lots of official importers in eastern europe as well) .

One more advise: Look at the ATX RAS bench with its "rolling" seating position. It really is the best match for the smith machine + you can add the typical attachments like leg curl/ benchfly etc ; currently i even managed to connect the leg curl attachment to the low rows fo the cxt 200 - so now i have the best of both worlds here; plated loaded and stackloaded leg curls. thats another benefit over the bench included in FT-2 - more versatility.
    Last edited by luchxs; 09-25-2022 at 02:55 AM.

OutLawSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bought TuffStuff cxt-200 with cxt 225

I'm really sorry for the late response 😔 but I was lucky enough to find a private seller on ebay kleinanzeigen who was selling the cxt 200 with smithmachine atachment last year in 2022 .. the seller asked for this beautiful functional trainer 2000 euros only.. I couldn't resist it and baught it . I had to travel 600 kilometres and disassemble it .. but the seller was very hrlpfull with it.. i loaded the trainer in my V Class and it was full .. and i assembled it all alone by myself in my basement it was a so well explainedin the user manual .. it fits perfect in the corner .. I'm so happy that i didnt fall in the hype of Inspire fitness Ft2 trap !. FT2 wobbles extremly when using it. It is a cheap product for extreme high price and there's no comparison to TuffStuff high quality . there's only one guy who highlighted this major problem on garage gym reviews. I ll add the YouTube link here .. i also baught a leverage leg press and a legcurl and extension machine from sports art . Both are from a commercial gym used . I would highly recommend everyone to go for TuffStuff and you'll not regret it .. I ll add a foto of my basment gym .. thank you verymuch brother .. 🙏

The video review of FT2 for those willing to buy it watch before you buy it !

I cant post video link because I'm a noob . But you can check it on the channel name garage gym reviews.

Originally Posted by OutLawSystem View Post
    I'm really sorry for the late response 😔 but I was lucky enough to find a private seller on ebay kleinanzeigen who was selling the cxt 200 with smithmachine atachment last year in 2022 .. the seller asked for this beautiful functional trainer 2000 euros only.. I couldn't resist it and baught it . I had to travel 600 kilometres and disassemble it .. but the seller was very hrlpfull with it.. i loaded the trainer in my V Class and it was full .. and i assembled it all alone by myself in my basement it was a so well explainedin the user manual .. it fits perfect in the corner .. I'm so happy that i didnt fall in the hype of Inspire fitness Ft2 trap !. FT2 wobbles extremly when using it. It is a cheap product for extreme high price and there's no comparison to TuffStuff high quality . there's only one guy who highlighted this major problem on garage gym reviews. I ll add the YouTube link here .. i also baught a leverage leg press and a legcurl and extension machine from sports art . Both are from a commercial gym used . I would highly recommend everyone to go for TuffStuff and you'll not regret it .. I ll add a foto of my basment gym .. thank you verymuch brother .. 🙏

The video review of FT2 for those willing to buy it watch before you buy it !

I cant post video link because I'm a noob . But you can check it on the channel name garage gym reviews.
    I guess that was also me commenting on garage gym reviews . Welcome to the nichey bubble haha . Congratulations to the decision. I still love my cxt-200 .