bradveck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Abdomen/Chest Fat Loss

Hi,

I have been following a clean diet/Paleo for the last few months and on a 5 day/week workout plan with body weight/HIIT currently.

The macros I’ve been following are 185g protein, 90g fat, 130g carbs. I currently weight 205. I’ve put on some muscle but having trouble losing fat around my chest, abdomen and love handless. I’ve cut before but haven’t seen much of a change in appearance or the scale.

Should I be doing anything else or adding any supplements (prefer natural) to help cut even more?

Thanks!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you just need to lower your bf% even more, not much else you can do

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What is your height and weight and calorie intake
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You sound new to lifting, so you could probably put on muscle and lose body fat at the same time. You can't target fat loss. Keep losing body fat, and eventually it'll come off from those areas as well. I find that on me, my chest, stomach, and back are the last to lean out. My arms and legs get leaner faster. Like most guys. So just keep losing fat, and eventually it'll happen. To lose fast, keep weight training, still go heavy, progressive overload, moderate calorie deficit, stay active, sleep well. Be consistent, be patient.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the Facebook Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.facebook.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8jYRGthLppGdQhf8mw5Mg