Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10) madscubafool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    May 18th 224 lbs
    May 21st 221 lbs (-3 lbs)
    May 28th 217lbs ( -4 lbs)
    Jun 4th 214lbs (-3 lbs)
    Jun 11th (I Was on wildfire so did not weigh myself)
    Jun 18th 206 lbs (-8 lbs)

Looks like two weeks of being out in the forest working wildfires has helped me still lose weight. Ready to get back to hitting the gym again though. Down 18 lbs since May 18th, not too shabby but have plenty to lose still. Will be looking for the next thread. I appreciate these threads, they help keep me accountable.

Edit: I noticed today that even with my belt on (which I have had to bring in a notch or two), my pants are starting to fall off, so the weight loss is getting noticeable.
    Last edited by madscubafool; 06-18-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    "Killer of Fat, Builder of Muscle"

Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SPECS: 5'10 F, slowly cutting. Revolving STG: 1-2 lbs loss/week while maintaining/building strength

PROGRESS TO DATE -23/50 lbs
    PROGRESS IN PERIOD -7 lbs
    PROGRESS THIS WEEK 0 lb

Apr 2nd- 230
    Apr 9th- 227
    Apr 16th- deliberately took week off for special event
    Apr 23rd- 228
    Apr 30th- 227
    May 7th- 224
    May 14th- 223
    May 21st- 222
    May 28th- 227 -- INJURY, MH problems
    Jun 4th- 225
    Jun 11th- 223
    Jun 18th- 223

high anxiety this week over job prospects had me eating poorly. Also resumed lower body training for the first time since my ankle injury. DOMs was back and I spent 2 days walking like a monty python character.

Moon shot job position fell through after a promising interview. It seemed like the team liked me but they had a more qualified applicant. Working on trying to get a second interview at my husband's company for a foot-in-the-door position to pay the bills. It's at least in the same industry as what I am trained for. Only real bummer is I would need to keep my night job if we want to keep up our bills, so I'd be working 7 days/week.

I'm just getting tired of the BS of job applications. The way employers are acting is reminding me too much of my experiences dating.

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool fook ya!!!!!

ok....been reading thru....

Originally Posted by Beavertown View Post
    See you all in the next thread
    right on dude - thanks so much for starting it up - and hope you enjoy your mtn climbing trip - sounds rad!!!

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    Well onto the next link / thread and to get back on track. Glad I’m still in the 230’s but I want to get to the lower 230’s again.
    dude - you are still here - and thats so furking important! stoked you signed up for the next cut. see you round the corner.

Originally Posted by Isilya View Post
    I didn't quite make my new goal but I'm happy with my progress.
    dude - you killed it - congrats

Originally Posted by madscubafool View Post
    my pants are starting to fall off, so the weight loss is getting noticeable.
    this cracked me up - thanks for the giggle - and AWESOME job...thank you for your service.

Originally Posted by Pennywisest View Post
    Also resumed lower body training for the first time since my ankle injury. DOMs was back and i spent 2 days walking like a monty python character.
    glad you will be in the next cut challenge. i am heavier than you - but close - and same height. i also had a BAD ankle injury - i have lifted again since (not recently) - but looking forward to seeing your progress. always nice when someone puts out a mp reference ima be the doms queen in the next challenge - about to start lifting again after a little more mobility time with the joints. sorry about the weird work s41t

FireZoneBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireZoneBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireZoneBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireZoneBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireZoneBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finalizing my numbers for this thread - I tailed off at the end. Need to adjust my calories, but my BF % is getting close to my target (no idea what number just look at myself in the mirror). I'll be on the next one with a goal of 1-1.5 pounds per week.

Apr 2nd - 207
    Apr 9th - 203
    Apr 16th - 198
    Apr 23rd - 195.6
    Apr 30th - 194
    May 7th - 192.8
    May 14th - 190.2
    May 21st - 188.8
    May 28th - 186
    Jun 4th - 187
    Jun 11th - 185
    Jun 18th - 185