Stickman1642 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Advice (Pics)

Basically I'm skinny fat and cut down from 71kg to 64-65kg 5'9 and have seen an improvement dropped from 31Inch Waist and 34 Inch Hip to 28 Inch Waist and 32.5 Inch Hip and confused if I should keep losing weight to try and get rid of the fat around my hips or should I do a slow bulk to gain muscle. Everywhere I look people say it's better to be as lean as possible when you bulk my problem is what happens if I bulk and there still as noticeable or bigger. People always say love handles are the last to go what do I do if I do bulk gain some muscle and cut and there still there? Isn't that just creating a loop of attempting to cut untill there gone and maybe losing the muscle I had just gained from my bulk? leaving me in the same spot i'm in now, from my pictures It might not look bad but to me its somthing that bothers me alot. I'm okay with looking skinny aslong as I can get rid of them as I'd just bulk afterwards but atm I'm down to 1600 calories and its hard to keep eatting that low so any advice would help thanks sorry if youve seen alot of similar posts before thanks.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Cutting further won't help, you need more muscle on your frame. A small amount of fat will look a lot on a small frame. You'll never get rid of it all without looking like a scarecrow.

Mass gain doesn't have to involve piling on weight - you can limit it to 0.5-1kg a month but you have to be prepared to have a little bloat or water retention because you'll be a surplus. Mass gain is a long term play and can hard mentally on those who want quick results - but if you have the willpower you will ultimately be rewarded.

Make sure you use an expert designed routine with planned progressive overload - pick one from the Workout Programs forum sticky threads.

*edit:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1586436041

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Cutting further won't help, you need more muscle on your frame. A small amount of fat will look a lot on a small frame. You'll never get rid of it all without looking like a scarecrow.

Mass gain doesn't have to involve piling on weight - you can limit it to 0.5-1kg a month but you have to be prepared to have a little bloat or water retention because you'll be a surplus. Mass gain is a long term play and can hard mentally on those who want quick results - but if you have the willpower you will ultimately be rewarded.

Make sure you use an expert designed routine with planned progressive overload - pick one from the Workout Programs forum sticky threads.

*edit:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1586436041
    This ^^^^^^^.

OP, your issue is not too much fat, but it is too little muscle.