aaaaronk28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to fix uneven chest?

Looking for advice on how to fix an uneven chest. As seen in the photo, my right side seems to be quite lower than the left side. I don't feel like one side is stronger than the other, but I've noticed the imbalance about a year or so ago, and haven't been able to balance my chest out evenly. My chest workout includes flat bench, incline db press, machine flies, decline cable flies and dips. Any advice on how to fix this is appreciated!

Thank you
    Attached Images

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's just genetics, and tbh it's more assymetrical nipple placement than muscular imbalance. If the powers that be had placed that left side nipple about 1/2 in higher on the pec, you wouldn't notice anything.

Just keeping working out & building up your chest, and it'll matter less. I knew someone in HS who had a third nipple, so just be thankful that wasn't the result of your genetics lottery. Good luck!