Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUqbkdh...=11mgwte2oqjfn

Some stuff from this week I guess.. Not seeing much footage in here? Vids r more fun.

Essentially just 'speed work" for force production and minimal fatigue. Probably more recover work tbh.

Ended up close to hundo for explosive trips on tshirt bench. (no contact)
    I'd have to stop training legs and glutes for about 3 years or I'd break that (drum kit) in half hitting it....

Skills

/on spread

I don't usually do the whole motivation thing.. The whole death metal hype is too exhausting outside of meet day or ct fletcher or bodybuilders style motivation stuff is not for me.. At all

Normally this kinda thing...

.. Is my lifting jam. Currently deadlifting to that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVAlI2n...=1b8yelhglqoes

And steel panther apparently lul
    Almost pooping so didn't lock any reps today.
    Only 170 tho, trying to toughen thumbs up
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUqbkdh...=11mgwte2oqjfn

Some stuff from this week I guess.. Not seeing much footage in here? Vids r more fun.
    Don't worry Ego, it's squat day and I'll upload. I didn't think they were called for so far, unless you have trouble believing that I can bench two plates for sets of 8, or screw up some single digit pull ups.

Can't tell if I'm more enthused or surprised that you deadlift listening to a thunderstorm.
    Don't normally listen to music when I lift, but occasionally I do and find that it's a much better session for it.

Don't think you guys would like the same stuff as me though lol. The heroic, upbeat, champion sort of sound is the best for lifting IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUprf4smdA
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Don't worry Ego, it's squat day and I'll upload. I didn't think they were called for so far, unless you have trouble believing that I can bench two plates for sets of 8, or screw up some single digit pull ups.

Can't tell if I'm more enthused or surprised that you deadlift listening to a thunderstorm.
    Don't normally listen to music when I lift, but occasionally I do and find that it's a much better session for it.

Don't think you guys would like the same stuff as me though lol. The heroic, upbeat, champion sort of sound is the best for lifting IMO.

oh classic power metal type guy huh?
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    oh classic power metal type guy huh?
    Yeah, love the energy and the sound, although I've only somewhat recently gotten into it.

Huge fan of System of a Down, and also fond of the 2000s rock/metal I grew up with like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park and the like.

My favorite genre is actually soundtrack/movie scores, but that's not really lifting music.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, love the energy and the sound, although I've only somewhat recently gotten into it.

Huge fan of System of a Down, and also fond of the 2000s rock/metal I grew up with like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park and the like.

My favorite genre is actually soundtrack/movie scores, but that's not really lifting music.
    I feel you, any Hanz Zimmer stuff is up there for me.

Bringing us back round to the lifting, some okay deads from the other day,
    light for this crowd, but getting somewhere with them recently, so may be some okay numbers in my future this year

5 day full body crew

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ive Gotta stay chill while deadlifting! 😎
    Or I get carried away and think it's max time every time..

Its truely exhausting getting amped up or going to "that" place mentally.
    I get a good 10%+ boost to my numbers.. Totally unnecessary for training lifts.

I do like a good old power ballad or some hair metal.. Just not while lifting.

My last dead meet song is cowboys from hell while I'm blowing my nose up with napalm..
    And we all know the part..
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

^^ Will have to give it a try sometime!

Outside of a warmup, all I meaningfully did today was my ramp up to a max squat attempt.

Just for comparative reference on form, here's 185 x 5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5SHQ5X10Oc

This was probably @ RPE 8 or possibly 9. Maybe a tad too much back extension going on but it felt pretty controlled and it looks like I went fully to depth.

315 x 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZo2n8j4B0

Despite being a 30 pound jump on my max, this looks relatively bad to me. Still worth uploading for critique from the more experienced. At the sticking point it felt like it shifted into a deadlift and I might be just above depth, besides. Even if so, certainly a grind. I don't feel like I can rightly claim that, but what do you all think?

365 x 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_FrtV87oi8

These angles are less than ideal but it was crowded around the rack and I couldn't situate it in a better spot. Remind me how to embed and I'll do it that way next time.

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Despite being a 30 pound jump on my max, this looks relatively bad to me. Still worth uploading for critique from the more experienced. At the sticking point it felt like it shifted into a deadlift and I might be just above depth, besides. Even if so, certainly a grind. I don't feel like I can rightly claim that, but what do you all think?

365 x 1:

Quote this msg to see how to embed.

I'd call that 2+ inches high but that angle isn't ideal.
    Let your knees travel forward a bit more to get more depth. Unrack with your hips, not your back. Change the shoes, they're probably throwing off your stability.
    Last edited by ECGordyn; 04-06-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

365 x 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_FrtV87oi8

In terms of squat depth, the recording angle makes it look further off than it actually is. I think it's actually pretty close. You'll be hitting this weight with more confidence in no time. Good job bro!

***also, I'm not in this mostly because of my QL but I'm still following along!!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not much point in me posting vids here as I'm in a development block and all the numbers are submax. My training vids are in my log. I'll share my programming though. This is based on Calgary's 16 Week, which itself is RTS based.

Goals for 30 Sept. 2021 1RMs / 3RMs where noted
    Squat ... 200
    Bench ... 150
    Deadlift ... 227
    OHP ... 90 / 85 x 3
    Weighted Chin ... 145 / 135 x 3
    Row ... 120 / 110 x 3
    Bodyweight ... < 85

Programming
    Train 4 days a week. 4-week development/hypertrophy blocks until early July, then switch to strength/tech. blocks. Maybe continue the development blocks for another month or two before switching to the strength blocks; depends on momentum and the need for freshness or new stimulus. Last dev. block will be a few weeks of triples or singles @ 8 to gauge strength before resetting TMs for the strength blocks.

Comp. lifts
    Once a week on Day 1 & Day 2. Sets x reps: 4x7, 4x6, 4x6, 5x5 at 67%, 70%, 73%, 75% of TM. Each block, increase 3% for each day, or about +5kg for Sq and DL and +2kg for bench each block. Comp. squat and DL are beltless. Bench is comp. pause.

OHP
    Twice a week on Day 1 & Day 3. Sets x reps: 3x12, 3x10, 3x8, 3x6. Day 3 is 2-3 kg heavier than Day 1. Weekly, increase 5kg while dropping 2 reps from each set. Each block, increase 5kg from previous block. **Possibly change OHP programming later.

Weighted Chins
    Twice a week on Day 1 & Day 3. Sets x reps: 3x7-5. Biweekly, add 2.5kg. **Possibly change WC programming later.

Row
    Twice a week on Day 2 & Day 4. Day 2, bodyweight inverted row for 4 x AMRAP. Day 4, barbell row for 3x8, 3x10, 3x8, 3x10. Within a block, add 2kg to previous rep scheme, i.e., 3x8 @ 82kg, 3x10 @ 80kg, 3x8 @ 85 kg, 3x10 @ 82kg, etc. until form is unacceptable.

Assistance lifts
    One squat variation on Day 3, one bench variation every training day, and one DL variation on Day 4. (I know, beltless work on Days 1 & 2 is technically a variation.) DUP on all lifts for 3x6 to 4x12. I'll cycle through the following assistance lifts each block:
    --Sq variations: Pin squat, Pause squat, Box squat, Pin squat.
    --Bp variations: Close grip, T&G, Larsen, Spoto, Tempo 3.2.0, Wide grip, Long pause, Floor press, T-shirt, Hooklying.
    --DL variations: MSSGDL, RDL, SLDL, Deficit DL.

OHP
    Recently looked over my logs from 2018, and saw that I increased OHP from 65 x 5 to 77 x 5 from May to October. This year is about the same timeframe, so I'll aim for similar improvement. In 2018 I mostly ran Candito 6 Week over and over, and OHP in that prog. is much higher volume than I'm planning now. So I might need to adjust that programming depending on how OHP goes with my current programming.

Weight. Chin
    Might change to higher volume later, one day weighted, plus one or more days unweighted for AMRAP or something.

If you read all that, thanks for the curiosity.
    Last edited by ECGordyn; 04-07-2021 at 12:26 AM.

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Shoes, depth, and bracing on this squats for me Eli.

It's a particularl issue of mine so I'm very aware but to me that squat looked very underbraced
    5 day full body crew

jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still cutting, I think, and having a hell of a time trying to get the last few pounds off. Weight hasn't budged in a while. I had my 7 day average down to 173.2 last week and it's ballooned up to 174 as of today. Hoping for a whoosh any day now, cuz my lifts are starting to suffer, especially bench, and I'm getting sick of going to the gym and grinding out no progress.

I recently switched back to sumo from conventional. Did a bunch of singles inspired by Eli. Not too much weight, trying to dial in form a bit better, and get a bit of a better wedge than I usually do.
    405x1 / 445x1 / 425x1 / 415x1 / 405x1 / 395x1 / 385x1 / 375x3 / 325x10

Also pin press (dead bench press?). Are these supposed to be easier than standard bench press? I do them with the safeties one notch above their usual position, so maybe 1" off my chest. But I find I can do more with these. Is it just the micro rest?
    2022 -- Just maintaining and doing the van life
    April 2021.................16 week cut.................168 lbs
    2020......................375 / 285 / 505..............186 lbs
    Pre-COVID..............335 / 295 / 499..............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    Not much point in me posting vids here as I'm in a development block and all the numbers are submax
    President of the sub max dev block crew!
    Still posting mine 😂

Hence.. 70x a few dubs..cos Mock meet Friday. (may/may not send it cos I want a good block ofter my pivot too)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNX8ibAB...d=ypcaohjd6v7g

Mrs said I had to cover up the master sword cos I was commando in singlet... Hence.. Link and his shield.
    FMH crew - Couch.

Originally Posted by jademonkey View Post
    Still cutting, I think, and having a hell of a time trying to get the last few pounds off. Weight hasn't budged in a while. I had my 7 day average down to 173.2 last week and it's ballooned up to 174 as of today. Hoping for a whoosh any day now, cuz my lifts are starting to suffer, especially bench, and I'm getting sick of going to the gym and grinding out no progress.

I recently switched back to sumo from conventional. Did a bunch of singles inspired by Eli. Not too much weight, trying to dial in form a bit better, and get a bit of a better wedge than I usually do.
    405x1 / 445x1 / 425x1 / 415x1 / 405x1 / 395x1 / 385x1 / 375x3 / 325x10

Also pin press (dead bench press?). Are these supposed to be easier than standard bench press? I do them with the safeties one notch above their usual position, so maybe 1" off my chest. But I find I can do more with these. Is it just the micro rest?
    Maybe need to deload on pins longer?
    5 day full body crew

Weird day today, so I just did some miscellaneous stuff...

Bench: 275 x 6

Also did some barbell curls (135 for 3, but I've already got that uploaded previously) and then finished with 225 on the bench failing at rep 14, but I have a video of 15 up so that also wouldn't make much sense to upload.

Just having a lazy day now...
    Back at work getting gym ready for gen Pop as we open on Monday!

And big bench day tomo.. Hopefully not dog poop level bench in xD
    May enlist Ms ego problem for hand jobs, spotting and commands.

Weird day today, so I just did some miscellaneous stuff...

Bench: 275 x 6

Also did some barbell curls (135 for 3, but I've already got that uploaded previously) and then finished with 225 on the bench failing at rep 14, but I have a video of 15 up so that also wouldn't make much sense to upload.
    Strong work! Straight up brute force benching
    FMH crew - Couch.

^^ Thanks Ego, doing that felt pretty good

Long workout today, and decided to cover all bases while mixing it up slightly with some lighter work at higher volume:

A.S.
    Deadlift
    3 x 3 at 405
    Flat Bench
    3 x 2 at 285

A.S.
    OHP
    5 x 10 at 95
    Lat Pulldown
    5 x 10 at 170

A.S.
    Squat
    4 x 8 at 225 (was mindful to work on bracing and allow my knees to move forward more, but my legs were pretty fatigued from the deadlifts and these were relatively hard)
    Lateral Raise
    4 x 8 w/ 30s

A.S.
    Tricep Pulldown
    5 x 10 at 120
    Hammer Curl
    5 x 10 w/ 35s

A.S.
    Seated Calf Raises
    3 x 12 w/ 70 added
    Barbell Shrugs
    3 x 12 at 225

Block Review 1
    16 March to 11 April '21

Bodyweight : 83.3 to 82.6

Only tracking numbers this block for OHP & Weighted Chin, as these are the only lifts I trained anywhere near max.

OHP I just got 62 x 6 @ 9, which puts me around 77 E1RM. I'll compare that to the best set of 6 in 4 weeks when the next block ends.

W. Chin I just got 99.8 x 8 @ 10, which puts me around 127 E1RM. Bodyweight included of course. This lift increased 9 kg over 4 weeks, from 118 E1RM on 16 March (based on 98.1 x 6 @ 10). I know this rate of gain won't last but I'm just tracking for my own records.

Everything else is very submax so there's no point trying to gauge E1RMs.

Solid numbers for both those ^^

And I'd be happy to be able to hit that 6 rep set this year Eli xD

My pivot "fun" for the day
    Sumo for 8s was horrific, especially with ab wheel after it.
    Larsen fun enough, watching it back my bar path kinda sucked, so probably could have had 90.

5 day full body crew

jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weight hasn't budged in a while. I had my 7 day average down to 173.2 last week and it's ballooned up to 174 as of today. Hoping for a whoosh any day now...
    WHOOSH there it is!
    170.2 yesterday, 169.1 today. Probably take a couple more weeks to solidify 169, then I can consume food again and get strong!

Nice lifts guys

@JadeMonkey I'm amazed at your numbers relative to your bodyweight. Your Wilks score has got to be great.

Nice lifts guys

@JadeMonkey I'm amazed at your numbers relative to your bodyweight. Your Wilks score has got to be great.
    If I haven't lost all my strength in the past 3 months, looks like Wilks could potentially be up by 20 points. I'm 5'-10" so I'll never be 200 lbs lean. Maybe 180 if I keep at it a few more years, but gonna do #vanlife this fall so I'll have a hard time keeping up. Maybe a national chain will reopen by then. #planetfitnessgainz

If I haven't lost all my strength in the past 3 months, looks like Wilks could potentially be up by 20 points. I'm 5'-10" so I'll never be 200 lbs lean. Maybe 180 if I keep at it a few more years, but gonna do #vanlife this fall so I'll have a hard time keeping up. Maybe a national chain will reopen by then. #planetfitnessgainz
    I wouldn't say never. 200 at 5'10 isn't a lot.

Hell I low key got told off by coach for being to light under 90kg. Tho marginally taller
    5 day full body crew

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    I wouldn't say never. 200 at 5'10 isn't a lot.

Hell I low key got told off by coach for being to light under 90kg. Tho marginally taller
    5'-10", 200 lbs, @10% bf → FFMI=26. Probably never. Even 13% bf → FFMI=25
    Not sure I'd ever want to lug around all that weight anyway lol. I think a lean 185 is a good long term goal.

Not sure I'd ever want to lug around all that weight anyway lol. I think a lean 185 is a good long term goal.
    What about merely lean, though? 200 @18% shouldn't be ruled out for most people within a normal height range, IMO. Would you really want to have to maintain competition shape day-in, day-out?

10% is stupidly low to maintain at though xD.
    Even 13 on a muscled guy is pretty (very) lean.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yMf93HZbYhanjVdj8

Granted Austin is a beast, but still. Over 200 with very low bf for a non bb competitor
    5 day full body crew

5'10 170lbs
    That's dispear in clothes small at any bf% to me.
    Takes all kinds tho. I'm not a hater.

5'5 170 is a pretty solid look tho.

Shirt of shredded is Not the life for me..
    With my frame anything under 105kg I look like starving Marvin meets skeletor
    FMH crew - Couch.

What about merely lean, though? 200 @18% shouldn't be ruled out for most people within a normal height range, IMO. Would you really want to have to maintain competition shape day-in, day-out?
    I consider 18% fat! I sat around there too long after bulking right before COVID 18-20 is about my fat tolerance limit for a bulk.
    Back in the day I naturally stayed around 10% without much thought, but I was doing gymnastics all the time and much younger. Harder to stay that lean as a 36 year old who loves IPAs.

5'10 170lbs
    That's disappear in clothes small at any bf% to me.
    Takes all kinds tho. I'm not a hater.

5'5 170 is a pretty solid look tho.

Shirt of shredded is Not the life for me..
    With my frame anything under 105kg I look like starving Marvin meets skeletor
    In a hoodie in the winter, sure. But summer is coming and I don't wanna be sucking in my gut on a river day. 170 isn't disappearing in a T shirt either.

Matter of perspective and preference I guess...
    Anyway... ✌️
    I hope you meet your goals man!
    FMH crew - Couch.

I consider 18% fat! I sat around there too long after bulking right before COVID 18-20 is about my fat tolerance limit for a bulk.
    Back in the day I naturally stayed around 10% without much thought, but I was doing gymnastics all the time and much younger. Harder to stay that lean as a 36 year old who loves IPAs.
    Yeah, beer is my nemesis too lol. Would be cool if light beer was as good as a frosty IPA but it sadly must remain the caloric equivalent of drinking a hefty slice of cake. I was actually relatively cut (albeit much weaker) until I started drinking beer more than every month or so.

I have a lot of respect for your strength at that degree of leanness. Seems to me that the majority gravitate towards being predominantly big and strong but quite fat or actually lean but nevertheless small and weak. In my own microcosm of the gym world, I don't often encounter people that aren't pretty well one or the other. Kind of funny that most (myself included) end up fixating on going farther towards the same extreme rather than addressing the particular flaw.

I've probably low-balled my BF a little but as long as I stay below 25% it's not going to bother me that much. Would be very happy to sit at ~18% year round, though.