Sookbono9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

need help skinny fat used to be anorexic with pictures

as the title say i used to weight in about 143 pounds at 6 feet tall and now i am about 175 pounds but i entered in the category of skinny fat so this year i tried to change that and bought myself a set of dumbbells and a barbell starting first with some disks and i am trying my best to do pull ups outside my house but only manage to do about 2 before giving up and i admit i dont have the best food diet mostly eating pasta everyday and bread at nights with coffee and sugary drinks so i need help to transfor my body, i dont want to be big but to beat my skinny fat transformation, also i have been eating a lot because i was told i need to get some body weight before gaining muscles so thats what i did and now my bodyfat has increased a lot
    Attached Images

alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Start with small changes my friend.

Right now you said your diet is bad and you haven't been working out. For the first step, try to get into working out consistently then start to slowly change your diet.

Rushing the process will cause you to burn out. Focus on working out first because that's gonna make you feel better.

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat sleep train repeat. You're not too fat, you have a good foundation to start cutting.

Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lukabosnjak View Post
    Eat sleep train repeat. You're not too fat, you have a good foundation to start cutting.
    I would probably start with clean bulking and track my body fat to see if it doesn't go up too fast, then try cutting.

RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Extra proteins and vitemans