Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    His TDD looks much better, I think the fight might actually end from Stipe shooting and getting clipped. Check his movement vs Cain

I like Stipe and think he could still win but I seriously think Ngannou is way better than when they first fought.
    I remember that, I had thought that would have been an easy fight for Cain. ngannou was moving the correct way to avoid the clinch but cains knee buckled BEFORE he was hurt which led to the finish.

Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M0nkeyPrick View Post
    Since the Francis and Stipe fight all of Francis wins were KOs in the first round. There's nothing Francis has done they he didn't do before the 1st fight. Could have his grappling improved? Sure but we've never seen it in a fight. If Francis wins it will be a KO in the 1st or 2nd round and I don't see that happening. Once it goes past round 2 or maybe even round 1 Stipe will take over the fight.
    My thoughts exactly. While Francis has a few more fights now he hasn't shown any real growth in his skills. Yes he knocks guys out that stand in front of him but that is literally all he has ever done. We saw in the absolutely worst fight in UFC history against Lewis, he can't generate any offense of his own. Stipe just needs to stay patient and put the burden on Francis to actually try initiating offense or just stand there and lose again.

ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cartiac View Post
    My thoughts exactly. While Francis has a few more fights now he hasn't shown any real growth in his skills. Yes he knocks guys out that stand in front of him but that is literally all he has ever done. We saw in the absolutely worst fight in UFC history against Lewis, he can't generate any offense of his own. Stipe just needs to stay patient and put the burden on Francis to actually try initiating offense or just stand there and lose again.
    He hasn't shown any growth in skills? You simply don't know what to look for. He's so powerful that it only takes one punch and we haven't seen his full growth but just looking at the way he moves you can tell he's much better.

illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    You're supposed to close your fist when you punch. It's not hard to do.
    Except it is. The gloves they use force your hand open.

CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    I remember that, I had thought that would have been an easy fight for Cain. ngannou was moving the correct way to avoid the clinch but cains knee buckled BEFORE he was hurt which led to the finish.
    Except his knee buckled AFTER he got hit with a short Right hook.

I too thought that Cain was gonna maul Ngannou and was disappointed.

ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000) ninetynine8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronFeta View Post
    Stipe and it's not even close.

People keep underdogging him but he triumphs again and again. This unjustified underdogging reminds me of Jan-Izzy, Stipe-Cormier, Stipe-Francis 1 etc. You'll see Sunday morning once more who's champ.

The only possibly concerning aspect is Chael picked Stipe to win which could bring bad omens.
    No. He’s going to win because it’s fooking Stipe. Francis is getting wrestlefuked to oblivion. He only wins by lucky catch. Luck. Pepper angus for Stipe domination brah.

350% this
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    I say Stipe

have we seen anything from Ngannou that indicates it will end up differently?
    Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    I got stipe winning again. He's shown over and over how well he can adjust during fights.
    The last time I saw Ngannou grapple, Jake shield was teaching him the basic **** of an arm triangle like dropping your hips down.
    I don't think Ngannou has practiced any ground game since last time and will get tko on the floor this time.
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Stipe is gonna get "old" at some point. It could be this fight.

There is no way Ngannou has closed that gap in the grappling department though. I think he will always struggle with cardio as well, especially over 5 rounds.

It's a hard one to call but I would lean Stipe.
    He has lots more to improve before he can hope to stand against Stipe aside from one punch knock outs. Don’t bet your house on this brah. The fight might be new in the sense Stipe submits him.

CellyTech’s interpretation is correct though. I didn’t give a reason as to why Stipe won in the first part (second is unrelated) because it would be redundant. In the same sense you don’t need to give a reason of why Jon Jones would murder an untrained person in MMA.

It isn’t even close bro.
    I'm not surprised mfkers.

OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    Francis first or second round ko.
    This.