Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DoYouEvenNEM View Post
    USA in WW1 was pretty lackluster. They took forever to mobilize, train troops up and actually had to use British weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1...DA7jYkZAELRhHQ
    The WW2 channel even did a video about USA in the interwar and how they were preparing for the next conflict. Japan and Germany were expecting USA to be a repeat of WW1 but were shocked when USA mobilized fast and then pounced on North Africa and Polynesia.
    I was primarily talking about the WW2, don't have too much knowledge of WW1 to be honest with you (outside of Francis Ferdinand getting associated lol). I'll have to do some more reading. Thanks for the link.
    They say a wise man knows nothing, so I know a lot less
    But I been where you at homie, put to the test
    The answer lies deep within, so open your chest
    And find God within yourself and he'll show you the rest

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Notice how if they talk bad about America it's always about it's politics or gun crime?

America has like the cheapest housing in the OECD. I think only countryside Japan gets cheaper and only because no Japanese wanna live there. Shopping prices are best in USA. People literally fly to USA, buy a laptop and bring it home because it's cheaper than buying a laptop in Europe that has middle man cut, VAT, etc. Highest white collar salaries are in USA. A low ranking jr Executive maybe makes $150K - $500K (depends on location) but his counterpart in Britain, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, etc etc - makes fractions of him doing the same work. Lol. And then they're paying more for housing, LMAO.

The only thing I don't get is Americans who whine about not being able to economically make it. If you were born in any other OECD country you'ld roped.
    can confirm, if our currency wasn't so chit tier I'd buy chit from America all the time and it'd be cheaper, that's even with eating customs fee
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DigDeeper1 View Post
    You'll often find its Americans that seem to have an issue with everyone else hence why they are not well liked globally and feel the need to get involved with every conflict in the world.

By your creation of this thread OP you prove my point.
    Wrong, Many youtube videos it's always some euroCUCK. That's why i made this thread, some many euroCUCKS talking about America.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah, the daily Ameribrah thread talking sh!t.

Notice how if they talk bad about America it's always about it's politics or gun crime?

America has like the cheapest housing in the OECD. I think only countryside Japan gets cheaper and only because no Japanese wanna live there. Shopping prices are best in USA. People literally fly to USA, buy a laptop and bring it home because it's cheaper than buying a laptop in Europe that has middle man cut, VAT, etc. Highest white collar salaries are in USA. A low ranking jr Executive maybe makes $150K - $500K (depends on location) but his counterpart in Britain, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, etc etc - makes fractions of him doing the same work. Lol. And then they're paying more for housing, LMAO.

The only thing I don't get is Americans who whine about not being able to economically make it. If you were born in any other OECD country you'ld roped.

Aren't your houses cheap because they're made of crap material like wood or something? From what I read.

Only time it was worth buying products from USA was when the £ was double the value of a $. If you had a vacation there.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I always LOL when black people say "we" when talking about America.
    I mean I pay taxes, vote, and own a gun. Am I supposed to magically claim Nigeria or something?

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I mean I pay taxes, vote, and own a gun. Am I supposed to magically claim Nigeria or something?
    don't listen to him bro, most eurocucks are just stressed that mohammed and abdul are banging their chicks

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most people just troll sometimes because you guys get easily triggered.

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm surprised how much the US follows our news since we are a tiny island of 70m.

People literally fly to USA, buy a laptop and bring it home because it's cheaper than buying a laptop in Europe that has middle man cut, VAT, etc.
    Pre-brexit exchange rate, I did this with a Canondale mountain bike (just pushed it through customs no fuks given, lmao) and a Fender Precision bass (hid it in a case).
    If you can't handle me when I'm incel, you don't deserve me when I'm chad

DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Wrong, Many youtube videos it's always some euroCUCK. That's why i made this thread, some many euroCUCKS talking about America.
    ahh you must be right then... forgot youtubers represented rest of the world

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you're the big man on campus the band and theater kids wait around hoping you stub your toe or something to take swipe at you.

ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just LOL @ not using the metric system in 2021

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of the dumbest people I've ever met were American. The lowest IQ plebs in the USA are a special bunch. They're unfathomably stupid.

Then again, some of the brightest minds I've ever come into contact with were American. So, I guess it balances itself out?

You can definitely spot the Americans while in Europe. They're not only the most horribly obese, but the loudest, dumbest, most obnoxious, entitled and arrogant as$holes in the place you're in. Surprisingly, you know which nationality was a close second in my personal experiences? Australians. Almost as fat, obnoxious, and arrogant. I wasn't expecting that.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RhysWirral View Post
    lol its always usually eurocucks too

if your country is so great why are you obsessed with America?

never in my life have i ever had a conversation about the uk or norway
    Really? you commented on the uks free speech policy two days ago
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Really? you commented on the uks free speech policy two days ago
    You mean in the thread created by you on an AMERICAN forum?

The one where you defended private citizens being imprisoned for saying mean words. That thread?

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RhysWirral View Post
    You mean in the thread created by you on an AMERICAN forum?

The one where you defended private citizens being imprisoned for saying mean words. That thread?
    You claimed you never talk about the uk

I do talk about America. Mainly to laugh at the state of it
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The people who talk sh!t about America the most on here is Americas.

The rest of us don't actually care that much and just laugh at your lack of national unity.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    The people who talk sh!t about America the most on here is Americas.

The rest of us don't actually care that much and just laugh at your lack of national unity.
    Wait. Americans laughing at the lack of national unity in other countries? Not even once.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Wait. Americans laughing at the lack of national unity in other countries? Not even once.
    I'm Australian mate - I'm laughing at them.

Edit - Dutch heritage though. Goedemorgen

JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    I grew up watching your movies, tv shows, listening to your music, I always wanted to go over there.

Now I am a grown up. Looking at America, I just get sad. You are on the top of the Clown World stats. You lost your balls sadly. Mind boggling transformation in just 15-20 years. Another 15-20 years and it's over
    no h8 ameribrahs but this is where i stand on it.
    Best holiday of my life was USA in 2015 too, i will go back one day when Covid stops raping you but you're not making it easy to love you.
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I grew up watching your movies, tv shows, listening to your music, I always wanted to go over there.

Now I am a grown up. Looking at America, I just get sad. You are on the top of the Clown World stats. You lost your balls sadly. Mind boggling transformation in just 15-20 years. Another 15-20 years and it's over
    Das it mane.

Its like finding out your favorite BB takes the juice when you were ignorant about BB.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Agreed - felt the same C mate - watching shows even like wen Only Fools and Horses did Miami Twice, it was so awesome you just wanted to go there

They appeared (as I still think most do) to treat Visitors like Royalty - hopeffully it is just a blip (even though ppl like the Bushes and Trump did'nt help as Presidents), though I'm certain their Hearts was in the right place .... but just like in England it is the same with Blair, Brown, Cameron, Bo-Jo and as for "Maggie" May just say nothing

Like Obama who I felt was a moderate, but even he achieved nothing as such!! Same with Biden - he'll be out on his heals soon imho. The best they have had - un-like us who have no good ones for 50 -odd years was Clinton - he was a true Game-Changer imho

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    When you're the big man on campus the band and theater kids wait around hoping you stub your toe or something to take swipe at you.

That looks one well agressive Turkey - I bet he votes for Xmas and wins every time!!!

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    That looks one well agressive Turkey - I bet he votes for Xmas and wins every time!!!
    You mirin' his brown joggers?
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The US now is going the same way of the British empire 100 years ago

They started thinking oh we need to be nice, give this country back, give that one back.

In the US you aren't giving countries back but you are voluntarily weakening in other ways.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The US is still great, most Europeans talking badly about it have never been there.

You should do something about the femoid obesity problem though.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    The US is still great, most Europeans talking badly about it have never been there.

You should do something about the femoid obesity problem though.
    It goes both ways I think. I honestly swore I met more Australians and Canadians than Americans in hostels in Europe. Even though there's 10x more Americans than them. Likewise I've lived in some pretty touristy places without ever seeing Western Europeans.

The weird thing is Asian tourists actually experience world cultures more than most nationalities but they always do them in group tours and the ones that do stay in a hostel don't talk to others. Likewise Israelis seem pretty well traveled.

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    The US now is going the same way of the British empire 100 years ago

They started thinking oh we need to be nice, give this country back, give that one back.

In the US you aren't giving countries back but you are voluntarily weakening in other ways.
    The only "Empire" USA has are Polynesian islands, looooooooooool.

Nowhere near an accurate analogy. The British Empire felled because they got mogged by Germany and Japan.

Thing is if you look at British emigration. Had all those British stayed home instead of going to the New World and Australia then Britain would be the #2 population in Europe and probably could had squashed Germany easily.

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

and you think your country is exempt? if america falls the world falls.
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tcatcrawler View Post
    and you think your country is exempt? if america falls the world falls.

*Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been to the usa 7x its good and bad like anywhere else but god damn there are so many Junkies and Fat FCKS everywhere