johnvcarlo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rate my genetics

Started lifting 4.5 months ago, bulked from 183-203
    im 6’0, 23 years old
    can you guys estimate my bf in the second picture? (unflexed)

some gym lifts i hit so far are
    275 bench (classic gym bench, ass shot off the bench, touch and go etc)
    440 deadlift
    305 squat below parallel

happy with my progress so far regarding my lifts, but it’s really hard to tell if i look much different.
    any critiques and feedback is welcome
    thanks

https://imgur.com/a/WhAdapo

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Nobody can say much about your genetics... because ultimate potential can't usually be extrapolated from how you look now except in a few extreme cases.

You are strong for someone with your experience level but that could be partly because of insertion leverages. So perhaps you have potential for powerlifting - but that is just a guess at this point.

Google Greg Nuckols series of articles about ultimate drug free potential.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnvcarlo View Post
    Started lifting 4.5 months ago
    You're doing alright.

Originally Posted by johnvcarlo View Post
    Age; 16
    height; 5'11
    weight; ~185
    bench; 215
    squat; 265 (not very good, but i break parallel)
    deadlift; 365
    military press; 125-135 i dont really max out
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

johnvcarlo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha, yes i did lift for about 6 months in highschool.
    took ~7 years off and started again 4.5 months ago with a 200 bench, like 135 squat and 315 deadlift.

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say is average-good. You lifts are decent. Good weights.