Get stronger every day DatdereCT's Avatar
    DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Controlled Lab Pets- with DatDereCT and his German Shepherd

This is such an awesome opportunity. Controlled Labs absolutely is crushing the ideas here to make supplements to help with dogs.

I have a 5 year old female German Shepherd, Dixie, that I raised from 8 weeks old. She is a wonderful dog with a great prey drive, and listens pretty well. We go on walks, play ball, and she tries to chase every squirrel in sight. She is great with other dogs (we have a 2nd male GSD), and overall loves life.

Without further delay---

A closer view--

As for it's taste, she absolutely loved it. She is right at around 72 Lbs, so I gave her 2 treats. She gets 3 meals a day, so each meal will come with one of the 3 bottles (if that makes sense). I am excited to see how she reacts over the long-term, as she generally has a pretty sensitive stomach.

I can definitely see the dog's supplements as being a staple in my life, given they are fairly priced and available. I have given her some joint supplements in the past, but not within the past year.

Glad to get this started, and will update with any relevant information as it happens! Happy to answer any other questions that anyone has as well!
    NASM-CPT

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your goals.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in for this and great start!
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Update---

After a few days so far, I can say that she absolutely loves the "treats", and looks forward to when I add them into the normal meal. I would love to continue utilizing these products in the future after I run out for this log. As for noticeable effects, I don't think there is anything visually I can notice from mood, activity level, etc. but I don't think that is a negative at all.

I imagine if there was marketing information around the dosages of each ingredient then it would justify whatever the eventual price per product would be. I know people love their pets (guilty!) and will pay hefty sums if it means their animal lives a longer, healthier life.

I also think that from the exercise market, having people like myself who personally train a plethora of people, but have no idea that "dog supplements" exist that are beyond the standard joint health products. Finding a way to be able to expand the reach to those individuals would be possible, but with a bit of advertising. I seriously think this would be a perfect market to corner, as once someone can order their: vitamins, pre-workout, protein, & dog supplements in one place makes life a whole lot more convenient.

Just some thoughts I had!
    NASM-CPT

Another update--

Definitely loving the product. My dog looks forward to getting her food now, and it is quickly gone! Lol, a good sign for sure. She definitely is still keeping in good health, and her coat looks solid. Having a little allergies issue as where I am is starting to produce pollen like crazy, but I don't think its anything to be concerned about.

As I get towards the tail end (pun intended) of the three different supplements, I wish I could already go ahead and order more! I stick by my earlier claim of how this should be in every dog's life.
    NASM-CPT

As a wrap-up to this log, I want to again thank Controlled Labs for allowing me to test these products out with my dog and give her some extra supplements that she hasn't even had before to see how it would affect her health and well-being.

I would, without a doubt, say that I would be happy to spend (a fair amount) on these products for my dog. She is an extension of my family, and the stack that Controlled Labs has created ensures that they are not missing out on anything that would cut their lives short.

Dogs are great because they bring extreme joy for the duration they are on this planet. I wouldn't sacrifice the health of my dog for any amount of money, as she is the world to me (and my wife!). I have every certainty that this product will be a revolutionizing one in terms of success for CL, but also for the health of dogs who are fortunate enough to have owners who TRULY care for their animal.

Thank you again Controlled Labs. I know certain "supplements" already have existed forever at PetCo/PetSmart/else where, however, I believe these are game changes.
    NASM-CPT