Fvcats2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One Year, 3 Months, 20 Days. Where now?

As the title suggests, I have not missed a single day doing a lite workout, and I now need more. I don't have much equipment, so I'm kinda stuck with myself and a bar that I can "jerry rig" up to 140lb. That and all the gyms in my area are corona'd and shut. PS. No outdoor cardio due to living in a frozen wasteland.

Current Plan:

100lb Weighted Squats X 20
    100lb Bicep Curls X 15
    5 Min Wall Sit
    100 JJ, 250 High Knees
    10 Burpees
    100 Left and Right Lateral Leg Raises
    500 Bicycle Crunches
    150 Sit Ups
    3 Min Plank
    50 Regular Push ups

Once a day, no breaks, no rest periods, no supplements, no proper diet besides watching what I eat.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Some ideas for you:

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

I recommend focusing on the amount of exertion you put into each set. For example, if you stop a set when you could have done 10 more reps, you weren't finished.

It sounds like you are just trying to get through a set amount of workload just to tick a box. But the point of resistance training is to challenge yourself to do a little more than last time. If you can't increase the weight because of equipment limitations, then all you can do is do more reps in a single set.

If your rep count when doing any given exercise is much above 20-30, you need to find ways to add resistance or make it harder

And you should rest between sets - at least 1-2 mins. Remember you are trying to challenge your muscles locally - not tax your CV system (that is a different goal)

Fvcats2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the recommendations