Thread: Help needed

Rogue3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help needed

I've been having a very tough couple of weeks. The guy I was seeing and loved slept with my (now ex) best friend (who was like a sister to me). It's gotten me really depressed and I've been having alot of anxiety, staying up for days, not eating etc. I know going to the gym and hitting the weights would make me feel better and those endorphins are much needed but I just can't motivate myself to go even though I want to. I'm sure others have experienced something along these lines. What helped push you all through that block and go. Thanks in advance.
    ~Once you see results it becomes an addiction~

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just have to get up and go do it.

Count down to zero from 5. When you get to zero, get up and go.

You know you'll feel better if you just go get it done.

You'll only regret not going, but I highly doubt you'll regret going.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

bettJones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    alternatively, promise yourself to just come and see the gym, but not exercise. or at least just pack up for the gym. Sometimes the hardest part is getting started.

Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bettjones View Post
    alternatively, promise yourself to just come and see the gym, but not exercise. Or at least just pack up for the gym. Sometimes the hardest part is getting started.
    ^^ this

Bodyment is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rogue3 View Post
    I've been having a very tough couple of weeks. The guy I was seeing and loved slept with my (now ex) best friend (who was like a sister to me). It's gotten me really depressed and I've been having alot of anxiety, staying up for days, not eating etc. I know going to the gym and hitting the weights would make me feel better and those endorphins are much needed but I just can't motivate myself to go even though I want to. I'm sure others have experienced something along these lines. What helped push you all through that block and go. Thanks in advance.
    Try to turn the anxiety and other feelings into fuel to push you forward. Harnessing the pain can be powerful, although I understand it is not easy

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As they say, the best revenge is success. As @bodyment mentioned, use those emotions, channel them into energy and creative force and go out there and kill it!
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Go through strength to training. And there you usually get involved after 15 minutes