sari275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competition prep help - posing routines!

Hey everyone,

I intend on competing this year at the battle of the bay in Freemont,CA as a bantamweight which will be my first competition ever! I know that food/working out is essential in order to compete. However, I’d like to know how I can get a better handle on competition posing routines. Are there any resources out there that can help me learn this?

Thanks in advance.

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Youtube is probably your best bet. There are tens of thousands of routines that people have posted of themselves and others. My advice is to do a posing routine to music that you enjoy. It makes it easier to come up with a routine when you enjoy the music. I would stick with music that sounds good coming out of a PA system. Music that has a lot of bass or lots of heavy guitar don't sound all that great most of the time. Also, music like "death metal" and those kinds that do a lot of yelling and screaming into the mic, those don't sound good most of the time either. Keep away from music with swear words as well. Most organizations don't allow swear words in the music. Keep it simple, keep it flowing and you'll have yourself a decent enough routine. Truth be told, most organizations don't even count the routine as part of your score, so it doesn't have to be perfect the first time .