superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up SNS VASOFORCE-XT it's only 3 caps and your PUMPED!

I cracked open this a couple of weeks ago and I've been adding it to pre's that
    either didn't have much pump ingredients or only one pump ingredient.

This is a 3 cap serving and the two standout ingredients is agmatine sulfate at
    a good dosage of 1000mg and VASO6 at a whopping 600mg If you've had
    good success with products that have 300mg of VASO6 then I think your gonna
    love this one.

This has no glycerol or citrulline so if your adding the 3 caps to a certain PW then
    I would recommend adding it to pre's that have no pump ingredients or one of the
    two that I mentioned but if it has BOTH glycerol and citrulline I honestly wouldn't
    waste it if the PW already has a good pump profile.

What I noticed when I dosed the 3 caps and after warming up and getting into my
    weight training workout is that my muscles became very full and pumped and my
    already vascular muscles became even more vascular. The pumps weren't like a
    nitrate pump where your hard and vascular but more of a citrulline, agmatine, nitrosine
    pump where your muscles were full and vascular.

This is definitely a product I will keep in my PW arsenal and as I mentioned I won't waste
    but only use it when I feel the PW I'm using is lacking pump ingredients or only has one
    ingredient. I definitely recommend grabbing a jar and putting it to use with a lot of these
    high stimulant pre's that have hit the market lately that really focus on stimulants and not
    much in the pump dept so this would be an easy way to help those pumps and it's just a
    3 cap serving which makes it so easy to dose with what ever type of powdered PW your
    using. I've used SNS supplements for years and they do make some very good dosed and
    affordable supplements so again I highly recommend VASOFORCE-XT if pumps is what your
    looking for.
    Last edited by superhuman67; 03-20-2021 at 06:38 AM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

These are a couple of the pre's that DON'T have a lot of pump ingredients in the formula that
    I combined the 3 caps of VasoforceXT with and as I mentioned in my feedback pumps were
    full and vascular but not hard and tight with what you get from nitrates so if you have a formula
    that only has nitrates VasoforceXT might be a good addition to add depending on well dosed the
    nitrates are.