Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    ____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best thing about calisthenics only on a cut is gym performance goes up as the you drop BW lol.

Cranking through 100 chins, 100 burpees, 100 ring dips rn.

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Best thing about calisthenics only on a cut is gym performance goes up as the you drop BW lol.
    Wouldn't that be a bit of a lean bulk?

I might try calisthenics only but a very mild cut/deficit. Almost maintainenance. Should help with the shredz while also not losing too much muscle mass.

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikey09120 View Post
    Wouldn't that be a bit of a lean bulk?

I might try calisthenics only but a very mild cut/deficit. Almost maintainenance. Should help with the shredz while also not losing too much muscle mass.
    Nope. It’d be muscle retention and primarily fat loss making BW exercises easier.

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    saleslady just came in and dropped off chocolate cookies. nice try gains goblin
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Wow it's been forever since I've posted here. Boyos I'm in a terrible, terrible rut. My waist ballooned from 27" in my avi to 34". I'm probably 20% bodyfat now.

I think part of the issues is that I've been lifting in my home gym ever since COVID hit.. and part of it is that I moved to live with parents who cook good food all the time. There's just no motivation. Not only that but I've been lifting in tshirts instead of sleeveless and I've only been doing compounds for the most part, so I don't get to see any pump.

I'm considering getting a membership at the local gym and getting a sleeveless tshirt and seeing if maybe that motivates me more.

I just can't stick to a diet for more than 3 days, it's nuts.

Bro your physique is amazing in your avi. You should maintain that.

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow it's been forever since I've posted here. Boyos I'm in a terrible, terrible rut. My waist ballooned from 27" in my avi to 34". I'm probably 20% bodyfat now.

I think part of the issues is that I've been lifting in my home gym ever since COVID hit.. and part of it is that I moved to live with parents who cook good food all the time. There's just no motivation. Not only that but I've been lifting in tshirts instead of sleeveless and I've only been doing compounds for the most part, so I don't get to see any pump.

I'm considering getting a membership at the local gym and getting a sleeveless tshirt and seeing if maybe that motivates me more.

34 waist isnt that bad. That's just borderline bloatmax level. i can relate to lifting at home being not motivating.. did it for about 7 months. doesn't help that my brother will cook a steak in the middle of my workout and I can smell all the sweet sweet meat fumes. - once i started going back into the gym the motivation shot right back up, with all of the hbbs and dyels around.

Spring is just barely getting started. We're all gonna make it this year.
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it possible that my testosterone took a hit? I'm a few months away from 33.

It doesn't seem likely because I've hit PRs on squat/bench/deadlift a couple months ago.. but at the same time, not feeling motivated at all.
    It's possible. Test starts dropping after 25 years old. Might wanna get it checked. But I think the motivation has to be built, gotta just tough it out for a couple months and then it'll get easier and easier.

I'm partially saying this to myself as well lol

Eh... this was me at 35" waist 6 years ago. It's pretty bloatmax, my face looks like chit now.

fuark doesn't even look like 35" waist.. then again I'm 5'8 so i'd feel like a whale if my waist is above 34"

foundation is clearly there. if you can get back into a gym, highly highly suggest going back haha. it sparked my motivation right back up, I'm fully vaxxed though so I'm not too concerned about getting sick.
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

same boat, tugger
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Is it unsafe to go if not vaxxed? I'm not antivaxx but I feel like waiting until all these abnormal deaths/issues go away before getting mine.
    I wouldn't think it's unsafe to go even if you weren't vaccinated or if you don't choose to get it. I think public gyms have been shown to not have much spread although it's very hard to tell. I'd be afraid of going in and contracting COVID, not knowing, and then giving it to my mom or something. But now that I only have a ~5% chance of contracting the virus I'll take those chances

Personally I still wipe everything before and after and lift with a mask on at all times (required by the gym) but your mileage may vary across the country.

You know, I'm almost inclined to think I'm not motivated because there's no shame factor.. if I had to go to a public gym and show my bloated face/physique I'd be embarrassed as heck.
    Yep, thats probably mostly the reason why I'm so motivated to go. Want to be the most shredded fckr in there, bonus point if I'm still strong too
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikey09120 View Post
    Need to blow some loadz and get the jooces flowin.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Another returns!

Welcome back Tug!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it unsafe to go if not vaxxed? I'm not antivaxx but I feel like waiting until all these abnormal deaths/issues go away before getting mine.

You know, I'm almost inclined to think I'm not motivated because there's no shame factor.. if I had to go to a public gym and show my bloated face/physique I'd be embarrassed as heck.
    Tmrl. I shut myself off from the world and got gross af. Now I want to get laid more and by hotter chicks and I have no game so I better be at least lean

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had the covids and it jumpstarted my cut srs I lost a solid 10 lbs that week and couldnt taste anything for a month so no reason to eat like a fatty
    Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did delts this morning. i look so poverty DYEL status with no pump. then with a pump, i still look dyel status.

gonna go out back at my office and tan my quads.

Last meal of the day has been a scoop of protein powder in 16oz of Almond Milk and a Chobani Greek Yogurt packet. What's some of yall's go to foods for cutting? Do you basically eat the same things everyday like I tend to do?

Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Last meal of the day has been a scoop of protein powder in 16oz of Almond Milk and a Chobani Greek Yogurt packet. What's some of yall's go to foods for cutting? Do you basically eat the same things everyday like I tend to do?
    funny, my friend just asked me why i dont eat the same things everyday. for the most part i do, but i mix it up sometimes just depends if i feel like going to the store or try and make whatever i have around the house work.

oatmeal+greek yogurt is gonna get me through this cut. probably will eat it everyday.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    funny, my friend just asked me why i dont eat the same things everyday. for the most part i do, but i mix it up sometimes just depends if i feel like going to the store or try and make whatever i have around the house work.

oatmeal+greek yogurt is gonna get me through this cut. probably will eat it everyday.
    Speaking of oatmeal I might start throwing that in with the greek yogurt in the morning as well. Haven't been eating oatmeal and that might help with keeping off hunger. Because just eating the Greek Yogurt barely makes a dent..

cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    das it. don't need game when you have the lookz.

why lift when it's all about the face nomsayin
    plot twist his face hideous

kidding

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

nah, i got everything but height fml. main ingredient though RIP

gets hit on

hops off bar stool

girl: and im disgust

me: RIPs in peace

gets hit on

hops off bar stool

remember fish it could always be worse
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

I got home, looked in the mirror, ****. I’m fatter now than I’ve ever been starting a cut even after losing 20lbs lol.

I’m going to the bar and drinking beer. I know it’s wheel spinning but I gotta live. and my jawline is shredded I know I’m gonna get hit on by some honky tonk special.

gets hit on

hops off bar stool

*hops off bar stool
    *same height as when sitting

*mini me voice* hey girl
    EEEEEEE

lol

wait is me

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

hit my deficit today sponsored by:
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    hit my deficit today sponsored by:
    The GOAT flavor.

I buy that seltzer by the 12 pack, usually 3 boxes at a time.

The grandsons call it fizzy water.

Finally, got a 4 lb whoosh overnight. Shreds are beginning
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've lost 20lbs in the past 2.5 months and im going to keep dieting until I reach 170lbs. I started at 247lbs and im now at 227lbs. Im going to keep plugging away until I reach my goal.
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180254293&p=1640414853#post1640414853

I will always follow my own path and stay true to myself and my heart, to do what I feel is right

Das it mane

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same. had a 3 lb'er.

40 more pounds to go!
    MISC Strength Crew

Mirin. That’s what I been hoping for but I think I haven’t **** right in a month