pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100) pmoxk is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Is my genetics are good or bad

Just heard about genetics want to know about is my genetics are good my age is 20 and I am 6,4 feet tall and weight is 95 kg I workout since 4 years in my small village there are only dummbels and I never eat any suppliment or protein I just only eat what my mom makes but still I make gains 15.7 inch arms after posing and 49 inch shoulder 45 inch chest this is my stats in age of 20 is this my good Genetics can I become bodybuilder

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Average

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah. Shame that we cant´visualize them.

Regarding the OP who opened the thread, your weight and height being only 20 yo hide a lot of genetic potential, I think. So, take advange of your body. You´ll probably be a better than average lifter.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 03-16-2021 at 12:16 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ClaudeSpeed22 View Post
    Yeah. Shame that we cant´visualize them.

Regarding the OP who opened the thread, your weight and height being only 20 yo hide a lot of genetic potential, I think. So, take advange of your body. You´ll probably be a better than average lifter.
    Don't quote spammers please, it makes cleanup harder

Just use the report button

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Learn to eat correctly for a bodybuilder who wants to gain muscle, and see if your disciplined enough to do that while working out for 6 months.

Because if you can't master the food side you will see gains + a lot of fat, or very little gains.

A big percentage of Bodybuilding is eating, and being able to stick to the food plan that works for you.

A cutting diet is not what you want to build muscle.