Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The internet has set ugly guys back 50 years. Everything changed post 2012
    Make Misc great again

inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Se acabo.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 808Handyman View Post
    Social skills is where it’s at. My chubby, 6/10 face, 5’10” half Asian male cousin has great social skills. He makes women laugh and gets laid often by average and above average girls. I was always impressed and intrigued growing up with him.
    Ask him to give you some pointers then. And take you out to parties or bars or something and be your wingman.

R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    blackpillscience

hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    So I have been working on myself.

I built a big house, I have my own IT consulting company. I make good money. And it will be even better. In free time I study and finish certifications. I go to gym regularly.

But I am still kisless virgin. And women are very standofish when I try to talk with them. Online they seldom even respond, if they respond, chat goes nowhere. I get very few matches. Maybe one a month.

Seems like some bug in the matrix.
    I wouldn't worry about online. How do you generally approach women in real life and where?
    They say a wise man knows nothing, so I know a lot less
    But I been where you at homie, put to the test
    The answer lies deep within, so open your chest
    And find God within yourself and he'll show you the rest

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hqa View Post
    I wouldn't worry about online. How do you generally approach women in real life and where?
    Lately I tried in the gym. Try to talk about lifting, to help, be nice. But they don't like it.

While bars still worked I tried in bars, sending drinks and so on.
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lately I tried in the gym. Try to talk about lifting, to help, be nice. But they don't like it.

Stop trying to pick up chicks in the gym, you either need to show that you're really rich in your personality or highly attractive. Go out in social instances and try to approach and talk to girls there.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I have been working on myself.

I built a big house, I have my own IT consulting company. I make good money. And it will be even better. In free time I study and finish certifications. I go to gym regularly.

But I am still kisless virgin. And women are very standofish when I try to talk with them. Online they seldom even respond, if they respond, chat goes nowhere. I get very few matches. Maybe one a month.

Seems like some bug in the matrix.
    If you have the success you say you have no way you’re not getting laid unless you’re actively trying not to.

Even my fat, outta shape unemployed buddy joe with baked bean teeth gets sympathy laid.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Stop trying to pick up chicks in the gym, you either need to show that you're really rich in your personality or highly attractive. Go out in social instances and try to approach and talk to girls there.
    Social networks? I tried there, they block me.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    If you have the success you say you have no way you’re not getting laid unless you’re actively trying not to.

Even my fat, outta shape unemployed buddy joe with baked bean teeth gets sympathy laid.
    Where does he live? Maybe chicks there are like that.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm asking you to get a better understanding of where you're at. When you were younger were you good with girls? Is flirting easy for you?

I'm asking you to get a better understanding of where you're at. When you were younger were you good with girls? Is flirting easy for you?
    I live in small town in Serbia.

I always sucked at sloots.

Flirting always ends badly. They get offended and go metooish on me.

I try not to flirt lately, instead I try to be a nice guy.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Do you have any friends that are girls?

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Be" your natural persona IMO.
    I'm "nice."
    I just learned to become more direct as I got older.

Do you have any friends that are girls?
    No. I have no friends at all really.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

No. I have no friends at all really.
    Ok, my recommendation would be take one step back before you take two steps forward. You need to become comfortable just talking to girls without having an agenda. Take the pressure off yourself. Start going places where there's a lot of them. I have never been to Serbia so I can't help you with that part lol, but Coffeeshops are a good place to start.

Being "nice" doesn't work for one reason. You're not being direct, and anyone who isn't a moron can read your intentions. That alone will put you in a category of men that women do not respect.

Ok, my recommendation would be take one step back before you take two steps forward. You need to become comfortable just talking to girls without having an agenda. Take the pressure off yourself. Start going places where there's a lot of them. I have never been to Serbia so I can't help you with that part lol, but Coffeeshops are a good place to start.

Being "nice" doesn't work for one reason. You're not being direct, and anyone who isn't a moron can read your intentions. That alone will put you in a category of men that women do not respect.
    And when I am direct, they also see intentions. And they don't like those intentions.

I don't have time to just chat with girls with no purpose, I really have work to do.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

And when I am direct, they also see intentions. And they don't like those intentions.

I don't have time to just chat with girls with no purpose, I really have work to do.
    You need to learn how to build tension with women. It's generally done in a non-verbal way. Once you learn how to do it they will want you to talk to them. The first step it get comfortable being around women and communicating with them. Just like any other skill, if you want to get better at it, you have to find the time and put the work in.

You need to learn how to build tension with women. It's generally done in a non-verbal way. Once you learn how to do it they will want you to talk to them. The first step it get comfortable being around women and communicating with them. Just like any other skill, if you want to get better at it, you have to find the time and put the work in.
    I guess I need to practice this, but I really can't.

I don't have time, and I don't have have enough chicks. I can only hit at chicks online, no avenue to find chicks anywhere else, bars not working, gym chicks are reserved and hostile.

so I can try once or twice a month with those matches I get. But not all matches respond. So actually less than once a month. Also, whenever I think about this situation, my mood goes down and affects my productivity at work. Best would be if I could just forget chicks completely.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

I guess I need to practice this, but I really can't.

I don't have time, and I don't have have enough chicks. I can only hit at chicks online, no avenue to find chicks anywhere else, bars not working, gym chicks are reserved and hostile.

so I can try once or twice a month with those matches I get. But not all matches respond. So actually less than once a month. Also, whenever I think about this situation, my mood goes down and affects my productivity at work. Best would be if I could just forget chicks completely.
    LOL man no need to give up on girls. Bars are not going to work for you, because it's a high pressure, highly competitive environment. In an RPG world you're a level 10 going to level 60 zone. The social cost of rejection at the gym is too high, so don't start practicing there.

You need a low pressure, low competition environment. Are there grocery stores in your town? Coffee shops? You don't need to allocate 1,000 hours to this. You just have a skill gap you need to close.

LOL man no need to give up on girls. Bars are not going to work for you, because it's a high pressure, highly competitive environment. In an RPG world you're a level 10 going to level 60 zone. The social cost of rejection at the gym is too high, so don't start practicing there.

You need a low pressure, low competition environment. Are there grocery stores in your town? Coffee shops? You don't need to allocate 1,000 hours to this. You just have a skill gap you need to close.
    There are grocery stores and coffe shops. But there chicks are really hostile. They don't like to be aproached.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

There are grocery stores and coffe shops. But there chicks are really hostile. They don't like to be aproached.
    Don't approach anyone for now.

Here's what you do. Go to a grocery store and when you see an attractive girl walk by her a little bit closer then you normally would. Then stop somewhere nearby and give her space to walk by you or stand next to you. Don't start a conversation with her if she does. You're just practicing.

When you walk by close to a girl she will become aware of you and become curious if you're interested. Girls like it when guys are interested in them. She will then make the next step inviting you to advance.

If you do this 10 - 20 times I guarantee you that at least one girl will walk by you or stand next to you.

IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u need to be cocky mate but not like in a rude way .. das it mate
    would rate/ 10

passing out is an option, quitting is not

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those businesses (especially the coffee shops) purposely hire attractive girls and even outright teenagers knowing it brings in male customers. Some lulz stories like how men flirt with the female teenage workers, assuming they were 18, and then getting banned from the store or talked to by police. A barista has to be really ugly to somehow never be approached and be single.

Sure you can cold approach non-employee female shoppers or female consumers in these stores. That's what the mall pickup scene essentially was for years.

Don't approach anyone for now.

Here's what you do. Go to a grocery store and when you see an attractive girl walk by her a little bit closer then you normally would. Then stop somewhere nearby and give her space to walk by you or stand next to you. Don't start a conversation with her if she does. You're just practicing.

When you walk by close to a girl she will become aware of you and become curious if you're interested. Girls like it when guys are interested in them. She will then make the next step inviting you to advance.

If you do this 10 - 20 times I guarantee you that at least one girl will walk by you or stand next to you.
    Lol. I can't beleive I already listened to you.

Suffice to say, this does not work.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should use a traditional marriage agency. I know several people who have, very successfuly, they all are married, some with children.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How the **** do you live in Serbia of all places and can't pick up girls. If you're wealthy as you say and the girls are still running from you I got some bad news op

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    You should use a traditional marriage agency. I know several people who have, very successfuly, they all are married, some with children.

Marriage agencies are ok but you still need to be good with women before you try that. Otherwise you meet Natasha and get taken the cleaners.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    I looked few of those agencies, they have propaganda on their page how they married some couples. In most cases, the girl is lookng retarded on the picture, really troubled. Also ugly and fat. When she is not too retarded, then the guy is from Wiena (I am not from Wienna) and the chick is from Albania (and I don't want albanian chick).
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I looked few of those agencies, they have propaganda on their page how they married some couples. In most cases, the girl is lookng retarded on the picture, really troubled. Also ugly and fat. When she is not too retarded, then the guy is from Wiena (I am not from Wienna) and the chick is from Albania (and I don't want albanian chick).
    I was joking, I know you're hopeless

ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly the one thing everyone can do is just talk do loads of different women until one likes you - no matter how terrible your attractiveness to women is its inevitable one will like you
    6'2

02/2018 - 136 lbs

11/2020 - 162 lbs

Only the beginning...

Make the most of everyday crew
    Work without motivation crew
    Tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear crew

Verse bien, Sentirse bien, Oler bien