Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    The gap in the level of boxing between the best boxers in the UFC vs. pro level boxers is massive. We'll never see that level of boxing in mma just because it's so specialized and takes so much practice that you'd never get proficient enough in all the other skills you need for mma.

You know what it is, when we spar we start with boxing, but as soon as kicks are introduced you immediately punch so much less, because there is a dude’s foot in the way... get too close and he will put that foot in your face or stomach... there goes the boxing... Suddenly you are standing on one leg with one knee always tapping the floor Buakau style, but then takedowns are introduced and you can’t stand that way either now because the guy in front of you instantly grabs that leg and takes you down... so we arrive at a neutral MMA stance all the same, and there isn’t time but also NO NEED to get great at boxing.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My definition of the "best" would be someone who's never been defeated in their sport.

Right now, the reigning champ is Khabib. He's a good wrestler, decent boxer, and has very good body strength. That's your answer to the best combination of skills.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    My definition of the "best" would be someone who's never been defeated in their sport.

Right now, the reigning champ is Khabib. He's a good wrestler, decent boxer, and has very good body strength. That's your answer to the best combination of skills.
    that's the combination i suggested, but khabib being undefeated doesn't mean he's the best. he has like what, 4 title defenses?

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    that's the combination i suggested, but khabib being undefeated doesn't mean he's the best. he has like what, 4 title defenses?
    It's very hard to stay undefeated in any sport. And the whole point of being undefeated is to prove you know something others don't.

Boner Jones was undefeated, but the mans was on PEDs.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's very hard to stay undefeated in any sport. And the whole point of being undefeated is to prove you know something others don't.

Boner Jones was undefeated, but the mans was on PEDs.
    they're all on peds

Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    they're all on peds
    I doubt Khabib is. He's from a small rural town, and they don't have quality PED's readily available. And besides, you can get strength and skills without having to go the PEDs route.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 03-30-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I doubt Khabib is. He's from a small rural town, and they don't have quality PED's readily available. And besides, you can get strength and skills without having to go the PEDs route.
    Khabib was on stuff.

Trust me...

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 2001, his family moved to Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, where he trained in wrestling from the age of 12, and judo from 15.
    Makhachkala (Russian: Махачкала, IPA: [məxətɕkɐˈɫa]), previously known as Petrovskoye (Петровское) (1844–1857), and Petrovsk-Port (Петровск-Порт) (1857–1921), is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Dagestan in Russia. The city is located on the Caspian Sea, covering an area of 468.13 square kilometres (180.75 square miles), with a population of over 603,518 residents, while the urban agglomeration covers over 3,712 square kilometres (1,433 square miles), with a population of roughly 1 million residents.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    anyone notice they have never talked about crazy testing drama anymore in the last couple years?

A while back Bovada or Covada or whatever the testing company is called used to be in the news every week.

Seems like the last person they "busted" was Jon Jones.

you used to hear about people hating their invasive testing all the time.

Now not so much. I wonder if they quietly became less strict over time as they established the reputation but also wanted to pull back from killing the sport...

it seems looser again.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    anyone notice they have never talked about crazy testing drama anymore in the last couple years?

A while back Bovada or Covada or whatever the testing company is called used to be in the news every week.

Seems like the last person they "busted" was Jon Jones.

you used to hear about people hating their invasive testing all the time.

Now not so much. I wonder if they quietly became less strict over time as they established the reputation but also wanted to pull back from killing the sport...

it seems looser again.
    IMO the only reason Jones was 'busted' is because it didn't actually lose the sport anything. Jones never lost so he never had that comeback moment, but him getting busted and then fighting again kind of imitated that. People were excited to see if he got caught again and ruined it all etc, made DC seem better after losing to a guy that got busted

USADA is a cabal, every fighter is on oj. Adesanya will never get busted

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    The gap in the level of boxing between the best boxers in the UFC vs. pro level boxers is massive. We'll never see that level of boxing in mma just because it's so specialized and takes so much practice that you'd never get proficient enough in all the other skills you need for mma.
    everyone bashes boxers and how they wouldn’t succeed in MMA which is true if you just throw one in with no other training which isn’t fair. even wrestlers are spending time in striking and submission grappling.

I am convinced if we saw pro boxers make the transition and spend tons of time on TKD and grappling before stepping in the cage, we would see a massive shift in styles. can you imagine a guy like prime GGG (who actually has some minor sambo/wrestling experience) or a Canelo spend a year or so training and then stepping into the cage? it takes years and likely will never get to a high level wrestlers abilities but we’ve seen mid level strikers with average TKD do well. now take a Pro Boxer with speed or incredible KO power.

Originally Posted by HtotheOV View Post
    everyone bashes boxers and how they wouldn’t succeed in MMA which is true if you just throw one in with no other training which isn’t fair. even wrestlers are spending time in striking and submission grappling.

I am convinced if we saw pro boxers make the transition and spend tons of time on TKD and grappling before stepping in the cage, we would see a massive shift in styles. can you imagine a guy like prime GGG (who actually has some minor sambo/wrestling experience) or a Canelo spend a year or so training and then stepping into the cage? it takes years and likely will never get to a high level wrestlers abilities but we’ve seen mid level strikers with average TKD do well. now take a Pro Boxer with speed or incredible KO power.

Idk... some top level MMA fighters and trainers indeed do say that some boxer with a great jab and good MMA training would indeed do really well in MMA. Assuming of course that the money would be there for him.

But it’s so different. So, not everyone agrees. Just from my own humble experience having done both boxin and kickboxing with various people in training/sparring the instant kicks are introduced it’s like you are now boxing a guy with 4 arms, and two of those arms are really long, huge and can kill you with one hit, and those two huge arms come up from the bottom! It’s like some mutant boxer, boxing a kickboxer is like if you boxed a guy who was sitting on the shoulders of another guy who was on his knees and that guy was also boxing you at the same time.. Except that bottom guy’s arms were like Tim Sylvia’s. It’s not fun, you suddenly hesitate to use your jab.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) wrestling

2) kick boxing

3) BJJ
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.