Crozy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My workout programs, 5 Day Whole Body and 5 Day Upper/Lower

Hello Guys! I would like to share workout program templates I made for myself. It would be awesome to hear some feedbacks and it would be even more cool if someone would actually run one of the programs by themselves. I ran the whole body program for some time but always got frustrated because gyms close and reopen too often and I couldn't really progress on strength soo I made this upper/lower program where hypertrophy is main goal.

On the Powerbuilding program linear progression is meant to be used on main compound lifts as long as possible, and then use double progression in the rep ranges of 4-6 usually. Intensity should rise through 3 to 4 weeks where last week could have some beyond failure sets and that would be followed with a deload. As you can see, there is "old" and "new" list in the excel, where main difference is that "old" focused a little bit more on the strength goals. The "running" list is included as well because at the time I was trying to improve my running as well so running program is there as a bonus lol.

Upper/Lower program is focused on the hypertrophy and weight should be added every workout as long as you stay within given range. Again intensity would increase as weeks go by with every 4th or even 5th week as a deload, depending on how you feel. Me myself react good to higher volumes so I even thought to increase volume as a mean of progression.

English is not my native language but I think main goals of the text are understandable. Get big and strong!

CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's a lot of load bro.