Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    I wish I could tell you what I know, but you wouldnt believe me anyway.
    I would, I believe literally anything I read on the internet that isn't official government narrative.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    Again believers can’t refute the documentary quoted in my last post

Here are some cliffs from the timestamp even though I didn’t watch all of it:

Camera would have broke down by extreme cold temperature on the shadow of the moon where neil armstrong took photos for 35 minutes from the shadow in -200 f degrees, even the rolling tape would have turned to crystal in that kind climate

The spotlight effect in the footage. The sun should luminate the surface equally not have a fall off effect like the one you get from artificial light

Shadows from the sun are supposed to be parallel yet we see some shadows converging

.etc

So many things needs explanation from the moon landing footage
    1) The westinghouse camera was specially designed to accomodate low and high temperatures.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11TVmanual.html

2) That is false. Show an example. I am assuming you mean why the astronauts appeared to be lit up. That's because their suits are white and white is reflective.

3) It's an optical illusion. You are looking at it from a ground perspective. It can appear parallel from above and converging on an incline.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    "accurate data"

notice how data points are always "changing" and they attribute it to the environment changing and "new technology"?

they could have pulled the data out from their ass and show it to you with a label "MOON DATA" and you'll believe it?
    The data points are quite accurate and have been this entire time. The experiment has been run since 1969. This is an example where nothing is good enough to convince you.

There is simply no way we could have done this experiment without having a reflector physically on the moon.

PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wincel stays slaying Downs kids ITT
    BORN: 6/15/2006 DIED: 5/31/2021

I'll misc you, brahs!

I find it funny that many who call themselves patriots and chant to make America great again would seek to rob America of one of the greatest technological achievements in human history (even if it was scientifically quite useless). Many also have quite sympathetic views to Russia. This is, of course, no coincidence. But more importantly, this is illustrating how the populist movement carries forward. They attack the public belief that we were ever able to do this. They attack the idea that American engineering and science got us there. Because in creating that doubt, and in attacking intellectualism, it leaves a void to replace science and technology with faith in some demagogue, like Trump. It also weakens us internationally and allows Russia to erase our great achievement.

You guys want a conspiracy? Maybe take a hard look at who funds these hoax documentaries and who is putting this crap out there.

Not only did we go to the moon, but we led the world in science and technology for decades. But then, pretty much after they canceled the SSC in Texas, everything fell apart. Today, science is being replaced with "data science". It is truly a great tragedy. We will look back on this era with shame and regret.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Imagine being part of the space race back then and achieving something so great that people still can't believe it was possible 60 years later

Mirin hard af
    yeah they must be as excited as Buzz was going to the moon! Anyone have the press conference video?

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    This is an example where nothing is good enough to convince you.
    you're actually right on this. i actually don't give a **** whether we went on the moon and i certainly don't believe a piece of data just because "IT MUST BE ACCURATE" is shoved down my throat with 0 evidence other than a video and some numbers and a literal NASA employees saying "we lost the tech".

Originally Posted by PassiveLearner View Post
    Wincel stays slaying Downs kids ITT
    reddit guy with his mouth open yelling "SLAY QUEEN YASSSS".gif

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Imagine being part of the space race back then and achieving something so great that people still can't believe it was possible 60 years later

Mirin hard af
    you're right. it's like ronnie coleman telling everyone he's natural and everyone's just a "hater" because they can't believe it in the future

just ****ing lol at your mental faculties

Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    you're actually right on this. i actually don't give a **** whether we went on the moon and i certainly don't believe a piece of data just because "IT MUST BE ACCURATE" is shoved down my throat with 0 evidence other than a video and some numbers and a literal NASA employees saying "we lost the tech".

reddit guy with his mouth open yelling "SLAY QUEEN YASSSS".gif
    Again, the experiment has been run since 1969. There would have been no way to fake that data a priori. In 1969, they couldn't even sim the chit properly like they could later to check how good the theory was after the fact. It is simply impossible for us to have not gone and placed a reflector there.

Again, nothing will ever convince you. You take this on faith and are a walking example of the backfire effect.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    Again believers can’t refute the documentary quoted in my last post

Here are some cliffs from the timestamp even though I didn’t watch all of it:

Camera would have broke down by extreme cold temperature on the shadow of the moon where neil armstrong took photos for 35 minutes from the shadow in -200 f degrees, even the rolling tape would have turned to crystal in that kind climate

The spotlight effect in the footage. The sun should luminate the surface equally not have a fall off effect like the one you get from artificial light

Shadows from the sun are supposed to be parallel yet we see some shadows converging

.etc

So many things needs explanation from the moon landing footage
    since there is no atmosphere on the moon -200f isn't as extreme as you'd think, you only have radiation into space and conduction from moons surface. radiation is easy to insulate, and if you have a really small contact area to the moons surface an good insulation would make it relatively simple to protect the camera

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again, explain the lunar ranging data. Everyone itt has ignored it.
    Aliens did it, I guess.

I really would love to see someone explain this.

1) The westinghouse camera was specially designed to accomodate low and high temperatures.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11TVmanual.html

2) That is false. Show an example. I am assuming you mean why the astronauts appeared to be lit up. That's because their suits are white and white is reflective.

3) It's an optical illusion. You are looking at it from a ground perspective. It can appear parallel from above and converging on an incline.
    Lmfao checkmate.

The amount of retardation ITT is unbelievable.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 03-07-2021 at 08:59 PM.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Aliens did it, I guess.

I really would love to see someone explain this.

Lmfao checkmate.

The amount of retardation ITT is unbelievable.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lunatic again.

I'll misc you, brahs!

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just watch the press conference of the apollo missions.

They all act scared and depressed.

They know they are lying and are clearly ashamed about it.

I think they really thought they were going to the moon, up until the last minute.

Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    Just watch the press conference of the apollo missions.

They all act scared and depressed.

They know they are lying and are clearly ashamed about it.

I think they really thought they were going to the moon, up until the last minute.

ur talking about hardened men who fought in the Korean war and chit...they don't clown around much

plenty of jokes tho

Ashamed of it? These were the greatest accomplishments of their lives and among the greatest in human history. Buzz Aldrin punching that retard tells you exactly how he feels about it.

Platinum Account Holder Honestly's Avatar
    Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro we were splitting atoms in 1940, jet propulSion is child’s play
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

Misc BJJ crew

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ur talking about hardened men who fought in the Korean war and chit...they don't clown around much

plenty of jokes tho

Ashamed of it? These were the greatest accomplishments of their lives and among the greatest in human history. Buzz Aldrin punching that retard tells you exactly how he feels about it.
    Body language from 16:00-17:00 tells a much different story than the fantasy you live in

Body language from 16:00-17:00 tells a much different story than the fantasy you live in
    Wtf? I see nothing weird at all. Again, if you're talking about Aldrin's stern expression, you're talking about an ace fighter pilot who saw action in Korea. Armstrong also saw action in Korea. All of these men were military. It wasn't like these days where people freely show expression and act overly emotional. Men were stern and hard. IDK what fantasy you are living in, but they joke around quite a bit. And it's quite a stretch to dismiss the moon landing over your interpretations of their mood in a long ass press conference.

As I said, can you explain the lunar ranging data? No? Then stfu.

You’re using body language to debunk the moon landing! Hahaha wtf you conspiracy theorists are truly mentally ill and need years of therapy

I'll misc you, brahs!

The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forwarding this thread to the DoD and nominating you all for forced sterilization. Swear we’re losing the battle of globalization one sad, lonely uneducated loser at a time that can’t even understand technology from 1960
    DeSantis / Vivek ‘24

Jewish master race

Rep/neg if you even want a chance at getting a response

******** kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting

Obesity is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

DM for BJC creampies of your wife/sister/gf srs

See Krackerjacked’s sig

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Repped all the non-retarded people ITT.

Heck, I never thought I would rep wincel, but I did.

It is funny to see the conspiracy crew come up with all these reasons about why it couldn't have happened, while having close to zero understanding about the entire moon program.

There are people in this thread who think they went to the moon in the lander FFS.
    u can tell by the QUESTIONABLE body language idiot duh

I'll misc you, brahs!

wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    B-b-but what about the way buzz aldrin looked to his left at 5:35 or the interviewer scratched his nose at 13:25?
    Surely this is more than enough evidence to debunk everything nasa has ever done.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i should have made a poll
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It never happened, it was all faked. This is coming from a diehard rocket and space nerd who belived the moon landing lies for 30+ years.

What changed? I actually researched it, I stopped relying on what I had "learned" from institutions with every incentive to lie about it at great lengths.

ITT there are two distinct groups:

a. Believers who haven't researched what skeptics say and the masses of evidence of a fraud

b. People who used to believe, but discovered mountains of evidence and "coincidences" to the contrary, most of which have no logical answer to other than "you're just a hater bro"

There is infinitely more evidence out there that we did not go to the moon, than that we did, and once you review enough if you're honest with yourself you can no longer believe the lies the world has been told.

Elon Musk is shooting rockets into the upper atmosphere with 2021 technology and he still has catastrophic failures trying to land them. Yet we're to believe NASA nailed a lunar landing, 250,000 miles away with 1960s technology, without fail multiple times.

Its hard to admit that something you believed and took pride in for your entire life is a lie, but I had to do just that after doing extensive research.

If you believe we went to the moon after seeing all of the evidence presented ITT and elsewhere, I am 100% certain you:

-think the US entered WW1 for any reason other than the Balfour Declaration
    -think that we won WW2 and fought the right side(technically we did, but everyone forgets we helped the communists win)
    -believe that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was legitimate
    -believe muslims in caves orchestrated 9/11, and the US govt/financial elites had no idea it was coming
    -think that the 2020 election had zero fraud and that there is no evidence
    -think that our lawmakers are just "stupid" and every decision they make further worsening our society is just out of ignorance
    -our govt is legitimate and not just a massive gang of well paid criminal gangsters

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is op on the no fly list yet?
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    It never happened, it was all faked. This is coming from a diehard rocket and space nerd who belived the moon landing lies for 30+ years.

What changed? I actually researched it, I stopped relying on what I had "learned" from institutions with every incentive to lie about it at great lengths.

ITT there are two distinct groups:

a. Believers who haven't researched what skeptics say and the masses of evidence of a fraud

b. People who used to believe, but discovered mountains of evidence and "coincidences" to the contrary, most of which have no logical answer to other than "you're just a hater bro"

There is infinitely more evidence out there that we did not go to the moon, than that we did, and once you review enough if you're honest with yourself you can no longer believe the lies the world has been told.

Elon Musk is shooting rockets into the upper atmosphere with 2021 technology and he still has catastrophic failures trying to land them. Yet we're to believe NASA nailed a lunar landing, 250,000 miles away with 1960s technology, without fail multiple times.

Its hard to admit that something you believed and took pride in for your entire life is a lie, but I had to do just that after doing extensive research.

If you believe we went to the moon after seeing all of the evidence presented ITT and elsewhere, I am 100% certain you:

-think the US entered WW1 for any reason other than the Balfour Declaration
    -think that we won WW2 and fought the right side(technically we did, but everyone forgets we helped the communists win)
    -believe that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was legitimate
    -believe muslims in caves orchestrated 9/11, and the US govt/financial elites had no idea it was coming
    -think that the 2020 election had zero fraud and that there is no evidence
    -think that our lawmakers are just "stupid" and every decision they make further worsening our society is just out of ignorance
    -our govt is legitimate and not just a massive gang of well paid criminal gangsters
    LOL. The amount of retardation in this is hilarious.

"Everyone thinks we won. We did but (mental gymnastics)."

You are a literal idiot. Holy ****.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals