Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32
  1. #1
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline

    Not hungry at all in deficit??

    Hey guys, I'm coming here pretty desperate for good information. So I've been working out for a good while, I'm 5'9 146lbs around 15% body fat. I train full body 3 times a week. Anyway, before I got super serious with fitness and nutrition I was hungry A LOT. All the time. I was around 25% body fat. Ive been steady gaining for a while eating in like a 10% deficit and I've definitely gained muscle and lost fat. But my problem is, I'm seriously not hungry at all recently. I'm trying to eat around 2000-2100 calories, around 40 grams of fat, and 150gramd of protein and it's very very difficult. I feel like I'm force feeding myself to the point of being sick. I struggle to get even 1100 calories daily but I just force myself the rest. I'm losing like 1lbs a week which I should be.

    Is there anything I can do to fix this and give myself any resemblance of an appetite?

    Thanks.

    P.s. I should also mention that I feel consistency fatigued and light headed. Just feel like garbage 24/7 and never have any energy. I put everything I have into my workouts. But yeah if you guys have any advice I'll take it gladly.
    Last edited by sethsource; 03-05-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User snailsrus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Age: 29
    Posts: 7,764
    Rep Power: 116199
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    snailsrus is offline
    Your fats are too low

    You should not feel light headed

    What’s your actual daily caloric intake average, if you were to say take the past two weeks and add them all together and divided by 14?
    Insta is username snails.r.us
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,607
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is online now
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    P.s. I should also mention that I feel consistency fatigued and light headed. Just feel like garbage 24/7 and never have any energy. I put everything I have into my workouts. But yeah if you guys have any advice I'll take it gladly.
    Perhaps increasing fat will fix your problem. The recommended minimum is 0.4 gram per lb.

    But are you sure you should be cutting at 146 lb?
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Your fats are too low

    You should not feel light headed

    What’s your actual daily caloric intake average, if you were to say take the past two weeks and add them all together and divided by 14?
    I will definitely increase my fats and see if that helps. I'll aim for like 70 grams that should be enough. I don't have exact numbers from past weeks but I'll just tell you it's definitely too low. A lot of the times I have the will power to force feed myself to say 2000-2100, but if I'm being honest I don't get there sometimes.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Perhaps increasing fat will fix your problem. The recommended minimum is 0.4 gram per lb.

    But are you sure you should be cutting at 146 lb?
    I will definitely increase my fat. Thank you for recommending this. And about cutting at 146 lbs... Obviously I'm going to lose fat WAY WAY faster than I'm going to gain muscle mass. I'm trying to have a very slight deficit or just maintain my fat % so that I'm able to still keep size while I'm putting on more lean mass so I don't look like anorexic or whatever. I don't want to be down to 10% without the lean mass to replace that weight you know? Anyway, I would really like to be at my maintenance which is around 2400 I believe. But it's literally extremely hard to get that. I'm having to forcefeed myself to get like 1500 calories and it's beyond force feeding to get the very small deficit. I guess I'm cutting not by choice. I'm not sure what to do.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,607
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is online now
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    I will definitely increase my fat. Thank you for recommending this. And about cutting at 146 lbs... Obviously I'm going to lose fat WAY WAY faster than I'm going to gain muscle mass. I'm trying to have a very slight deficit or just maintain my fat % so that I'm able to still keep size while I'm putting on more lean mass so I don't look like anorexic or whatever. I don't want to be down to 10% without the lean mass to replace that weight you know? Anyway, I would really like to be at my maintenance which is around 2400 I believe. But it's literally extremely hard to get that. I'm having to forcefeed myself to get like 1500 calories and it's beyond force feeding to get the very small deficit. I guess I'm cutting not by choice. I'm not sure what to do.
    A couple of questions for you:

    1. Are you weighing 100% of your food and drinks?

    2. Are you using a good app to track calories?

    3. Are you not using cups and spoons to measure? (they are very inaccurate)

    4. What is your fiber intake?
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,879
    Rep Power: 9545
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is offline
    You didn't mention what you've been eating, but if by "super serious with nutrition" you mean you also only eat "healthy/clean" foods now - that could have something to do with your lack of appetite.

    In addition to the suggestions above, make sure you have some foods you really enjoy eating in your diet if you're force feeding yourself 1,500 cals/day at such a low calorie count. In the end it doesn't matter if you have some "bad" food in your diet if you hit your cals/macros.

    Side note: make sure you're staying well-hydrated in general and during your workouts.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,591
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    How old r u?

    You’re pretty light to be cutting
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User snailsrus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Age: 29
    Posts: 7,764
    Rep Power: 116199
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    snailsrus is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    I will definitely increase my fats and see if that helps. I'll aim for like 70 grams that should be enough. I don't have exact numbers from past weeks but I'll just tell you it's definitely too low. A lot of the times I have the will power to force feed myself to say 2000-2100, but if I'm being honest I don't get there sometimes.
    one concern is your eating over all to little calories, causing your phosphorus levels to get to low which will make you not hungry at all. Are you avoiding salt? Getting some blood work done to check out why your dizzy
    Insta is username snails.r.us
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Age: 68
    Posts: 17,918
    Rep Power: 84955
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tommy W. is offline
    You need to post a photo otherwise this is all just guessing. You may be headed in the wrong direction and a pic will allow for much better and accurate advice. Every post about these things should include a pic in the original post for reference.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    A couple of questions for you:

    1. Are you weighing 100% of your food and drinks?

    2. Are you using a good app to track calories?

    3. Are you not using cups and spoons to measure? (they are very inaccurate)

    4. What is your fiber intake?
    I only weigh in grams. I track literally everything I cook with or consume.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,591
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    I only weigh in grams. I track literally everything I cook with or consume.
    So when you go out for food, you bring a scale?

    Sad world
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You didn't mention what you've been eating, but if by "super serious with nutrition" you mean you also only eat "healthy/clean" foods now - that could have something to do with your lack of appetite.

    In addition to the suggestions above, make sure you have some foods you really enjoy eating in your diet if you're force feeding yourself 1,500 cals/day at such a low calorie count. In the end it doesn't matter if you have some "bad" food in your diet if you hit your cals/macros.

    Side note: make sure you're staying well-hydrated in general and during your workouts.


    Yeah I mean I don't eat 100% clean all the time. I just keep it to my cals / macros.

    The thing is though, even the food I used to crave, even that I have to forcefeed as well. Like yesterday, I was pretty low on my calories and it was the end of the day I had already hit my macros And so I just had to forcefeed myself some chips to get to my calories
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    So when you go out for food, you bring a scale?

    Sad world
    Haha I don't go out to eat
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    How old r u?

    You’re pretty light to be cutting
    Haha yeah this is my issue my body is like forcing me to be cutting when I don't need to be. I would love to be easily eating in my maintenance
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    A couple of questions for you:

    1. Are you weighing 100% of your food and drinks?

    2. Are you using a good app to track calories?

    3. Are you not using cups and spoons to measure? (they are very inaccurate)

    4. What is your fiber intake?

    I don't think my fiber intake is terrible. I do eat decent amounts of fibrous carbohydrates
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You need to post a photo otherwise this is all just guessing. You may be headed in the wrong direction and a pic will allow for much better and accurate advice. Every post about these things should include a pic in the original post for reference.

    Well I'm definitely 15-18% body fat . And cutting at this point is definitely the wrong direction and I'm trying to turn it around. I'm comfortable with the size that I'm at right now and i want the size I gain to be from lean mass. I want to be eating at my maintenance.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,879
    Rep Power: 9545
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    Yeah I mean I don't eat 100% clean all the time. I just keep it to my cals / macros.

    The thing is though, even the food I used to crave, even that I have to forcefeed as well. Like yesterday, I was pretty low on my calories and it was the end of the day I had already hit my macros And so I just had to forcefeed myself some chips to get to my calories
    At 5-9, 146 lbs and not feeling hungry beyond 1000 cals/day and having to force feed yourself, at the same time while feeling constantly fatigued, light headed and lacking energy 24/7 - are you sure there's not also something psychological going on here affecting your lack of appetite?

    It kinda sounds like your view of "super serious" about fitness and nutrition might not be the most healthy, but I'm not qualified to diagnose this. Just some thoughts in case you want to look into it further.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    one concern is your eating over all to little calories, causing your phosphorus levels to get to low which will make you not hungry at all. Are you avoiding salt? Getting some blood work done to check out why your dizzy
    I'm definitely not avoiding salt. I drink AT LEAST 32oz of skim milk a day. And yes my calories are way too low and I need to improve it somehow. It's been taking so much will power to even come close to my maintenance
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User CommitmentRulz's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: United States
    Age: 61
    Posts: 7,391
    Rep Power: 81978
    CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CommitmentRulz is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    I'm definitely not avoiding salt. I drink AT LEAST 32oz of skim milk a day. And yes my calories are way too low and I need to improve it somehow. It's been taking so much will power to even come close to my maintenance
    So, why skim milk if your calories are so low?

    And you never said how old you are?
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    So, why skim milk if your calories are so low?

    And you never said how old you are?
    I'm 20 years old. And yes I should go get something like 2%
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    So, why skim milk if your calories are so low?

    And you never said how old you are?
    I've just always drank skim milk, it's a habit
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,591
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    Haha I don't go out to eat
    why? your approach seems very obsessive
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    At 5-9, 146 lbs and not feeling hungry beyond 1000 cals/day and having to force feed yourself, at the same time while feeling constantly fatigued, light headed and lacking energy 24/7 - are you sure there's not also something psychological going on here affecting your lack of appetite?

    It kinda sounds like your view of "super serious" about fitness and nutrition might not be the most healthy, but I'm not qualified to diagnose this. Just some thoughts in case you want to look into it further.
    It's a possibility yes. But now let's say screw limiting fats and all that, I just want to be able to have an appetite and reach my maintenance with my protein. I'm at a loss trying to figure out how to get an appetite.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    why? your approach seems very obsessive
    Oh well this is for pandemic reasons haha. I used to go out all the time. If I were to go out I would just collect calorie information from the menu, and if they didn't provide any, I can usually tell what's in the food whether they're fibrous carbs, starchy carbs, proteins and fats and make a rough estimate.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,879
    Rep Power: 9545
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    It's a possibility yes. But now let's say screw limiting fats and all that, I just want to be able to have an appetite and reach my maintenance with my protein. I'm at a loss trying to figure out how to get an appetite.
    Yeah that's why I asked what you were eating, but if you even have to force feed yourself foods you like I don't know how to fix it. From what you describe, it sounds like your body is 100% telling you that you need to eat a lot more, but your mind is telling you that you're not hungry.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Yeah that's why I asked what you were eating, but if you even have to force feed yourself foods you like I don't know how to fix it. From what you describe, it sounds like your body is 100% telling you that you need to eat a lot more, but your mind is telling you that you're not hungry.
    Yes that sounds exactly right! My body needs the calories but for some reason my mind is telling me I'm not hungry. I'm not sure what's wrong. This started like 3 weeks ago. It was literally night and day. One day I was fine and the next boom not hungry. I've been getting very sick a lot recently if this has anything to do with it
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,591
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    Oh well this is for pandemic reasons haha. I used to go out all the time. If I were to go out I would just collect calorie information from the menu, and if they didn't provide any, I can usually tell what's in the food whether they're fibrous carbs, starchy carbs, proteins and fats and make a rough estimate.

    jesus dude... might wanna ease up on that
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Registered User sethsource's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    sethsource is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sethsource is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    jesus dude... might wanna ease up on that
    My immune system has been pretty compromised lately. I've caught just about anything you could catch. I've legit non stop been sick since November. Doctor's have no idea what's going on Lol. So I've been avoiding public places for a bit.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,879
    Rep Power: 9545
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is offline
    Originally Posted by sethsource View Post
    Yes that sounds exactly right! My body needs the calories but for some reason my mind is telling me I'm not hungry. I'm not sure what's wrong. This started like 3 weeks ago. It was literally night and day. One day I was fine and the next boom not hungry. I've been getting very sick a lot recently if this has anything to do with it
    Consider seeing a doctor to get yourself checked out between the fatigue, appetite and sickness, then if all is fine physically consider seeing someone else.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts