TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Deadlift form check - wtf is going on with the C shaped butt movement last couple rep

Deadlift form check - wtf is going on with the C shaped butt movement last couple reps? I noticed it a week or so ago. How do I fix it? Smh

What else do I need to improve?

Thanks guys!!

**^^ gone ^^**

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just fatigue.
    Little bit of hip shift and stiff legging.

Just brace harder and make sure you have "pulled the slack out of the bar" and don't just yank it
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Side video would be helpful. Do you feel your knees caving as you lift?

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Just fatigue.
    Little bit of hip shift and stiff legging.

Just brace harder and make sure you have "pulled the slack out of the bar" and don't just yank it
    Will try to pause after pulling the slack out of the bar but I think I’ll have to reduce weight lifted then.

That hip shift - I’m worried I’ll develop an injury or something?

My right upper body is stronger and left leg is stronger. I dunno if that’s everyone but that’s me. Is that the reason why the butt is shifting to the right?

My left shoulder is a bit droopy and causes bar to hand lower on left side for bicep curls, bent over rows, etc etc. I have to make a conscious effort to keep the bar level and it’s been better too in terms of gains in the left side of upper body.

Back to the left leg - I videoed myself from the back while squatting cuz it seems to me the bar was moving wierd when videoing from the side. I almost screamed when I saw the replay. The left side bar was almost 6 to 8 inches lower than right side (at the bottom - on top it was about 3 inches prolly due to the shoulder). It’s much better now and I make an effort to not let the bar droop to one side.

Is this cuz my left shoulder is droopy or left leg is stronger (causing butt shift during deadlift also) or is it just chit form? lol no offence taken - what’s broken needs fixing.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Side video would be helpful. Do you feel your knees caving as you lift?
    I don’t deadlift again till next Friday (once a week on Greyskull). I’ll try and get a video. My left knee used to feel like it was caving but I fixed it by trying to push the knees out a tad bit till they need to move to let me stand straight. You see anything funny?
    **^^ gone ^^**

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    I don’t deadlift again till next Friday (once a week on Greyskull). I’ll try and get a video. My left knee used to feel like it was caving but I fixed it by trying to push the knees out a tad bit till they need to move to let me stand straight. You see anything funny?
    Couldn't tell for sure which is why I asked, since the feeling would be obvious to you if they were. Also, you don't need to blur the back of your head. :P

LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LDARidonot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's play in the bar just before some of the reps. It's rolling forward a couple inches, throwing you off balance on the ascent. Halfway up the rep, it corrects itself as it comes back to your body. I think it would help to think of the deadlift as pulling the bar backwards. This will help keep the bar and your body in the most favorable leverage to lift it.

I noticed your shifting your feet a lot just before the pull, which is probably just a mental thing, being nervous about heavier weight. You want to be really tight (like locked in) as you pull the slack out of the bar. Having your feet planted firmly will assist this. I might recommend wrestling shoes. I don't worry about my feet moving at all in these and my feet feel more secure.

Some things you can do to improve leg stability are RDL's and GM for hamstring and glute strength. This will strengthen the hip extension part of the movement. Nordic leg curl negatives for hamstring strength at the knee. Split squats for quad strength. Getting good at these exercises will make the lift feel more stable. Further, don't neglect ab strength. It's crucial in bracing the core.

Thanks!! I’ll work on my form and bracing a bit more
    **^^ gone ^^**

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hip shift and strength imbalances aren't necessarily a vector for injury.

If you have to lower the weight a little that's great.
    1 Tighter form = more stimulus where you want it
    2 less joint stress cos less weight
    3 your 'weaker' side can catch up a little working in that sides limits.

As a side note. You may get a dip in performance initially, but then it will fly with better tech. Easily surprising current numbers.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.