Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why do people have to do stuff to other people?

Why do people do things intentionally to other people?

I have crackhead neighbors from hell and most of it is just being inconsiderate of the neighborhood and not caring about the noise they make and the drug dealing dangers etc, but there are some things they do that are intentional and there is no way anyone could not know its wrong to do to somebody.

One of the things they do is park in my yard. There is about 6 feet from the side of my house to the property line and the property line is clearly marked by a few things, one is that their front yard is grass and the boomer that had the house before me put those rocks as landscaping in the front of my yard (looks like **** but a lot of people in FL do this where I am) and also there are bricks halfway buried in the ground along the property line to keep the rocks in place.

The guy parks about halfway in my yard and halfway in their yard. It is clear they are in my yard so its not like its an accident.

Who the fuk would think its okay to park in somebody else's yard? These people have only moved in about a year ago so its not like the previous owner let them do it, I was here long before them.

People do things like this all the time. Why do people do things intentionally to others that they know is wrong?

Do they get off on it? Do they feed on negative energy or something? I cant stand people that provoke confrontations. If I say anything to them they are going to act like I am the crazy person for having a problem with it.

Thats just one example. I've already tried reasoning with them before when they came and argued about me not letting them borrow my lawn mower. A normal person would say okay after somebody says no I cant let you borrow it because I dont know you. These people stood there and argued with me and were situated in a way where I couldnt close the screen door and were trying to be intimidating. These people are garbage and there seems to be more people like this lately.

What is wrong with people?

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are you the second coming of eod?

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drugs cause a person conscience to become dulled. I’ve concluded that it’s a self-defense mechanism because it’s the only way they can live with all the sh!tty stuff they’ve done. It also warps their view of the world due to excessive dopamine dumps so they are more likely to view the world as their playground that they can reasonably just squeeze as much pleasure as possible from everything/everyone. Finally, it instills the victim mentality...again probably as a self-defense mechanism. If they can convince themselves that the problems they experience are due to someone else then they can easily justify continuing on the path they’re on. Some people lean towards this without drugs, but drug use certainly amplifies it. And it’s quite possible those views will evolve into just outright malevolence, so they feel empowered when they take a “fukk you” kind of approach to the world. It’s gonna suck, but they probably won’t be there long(relatively speaking). Sucks for you though...couldn’t imagine living next to crackheads.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was a whore. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn?t open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.
    I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are a whore.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Drugs cause a person conscience to become dulled. I’ve concluded that it’s a self-defense mechanism because it’s the only way they can live with all the sh!tty stuff they’ve done. It also warps their view of the world due to excessive dopamine dumps so they are more likely to view the world as their playground that they can reasonably just squeeze as much pleasure as possible from everything/everyone. Finally, it instills the victim mentality...again probably as a self-defense mechanism. If they can convince themselves that the problems they experience are due to someone else then they can easily justify continuing on the path they’re on. Some people lean towards this without drugs, but drug use certainly amplifies it. And it’s quite possible those views will evolve into just outright malevolence, so they feel empowered when they take a “fukk you” kind of approach to the world. It’s gonna suck, but they probably won’t be there long(relatively speaking). Sucks for you though...couldn’t imagine living next to crackheads.

Thats probably true I never thought of it like that.

Idk if they are crackheads or what but they're definitely something. The guy was outside my window screaming after I called the cops the other night for him outside banging on his truck that was parked in my yard with something, I think it was a hammer? The cops said it was a civil issue and said to try to be a good neighbor and talk to them if it bothered me and they left without even telling him to move or anything. After they left he came back outside and was outside my window screaming like he was possessed by a demon and banged on his truck more.

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To answer your question I would suggest that some people are oblivious, some feel entitled, some don’t give a chit, some like the drama and attention, etc.

Maybe you need a fence and a security system?
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drugs don’t let people think clearly and stimulants can induce a heavy paranoia. Some people definitely get off on confrontation or have a major victim complex and just always seem to want to start chit and I don’t get it one bit.

Pull a catbrah and get a Ovcharka brah. Put that guardian of the castle on a lead in the front yard just long enough to reach the property line and see if they park in your yard ever again.
    “My garbage disposal eats better than most people”

Originally Posted by MrQuint View Post
    To answer your question I would suggest that some people are oblivious, some feel entitled, some don’t give a chit, some like the drama and attention, etc.

Maybe you need a fence and a security system?
    I have a fence in the back yard but there is an ordinance that says you cant have a fence that goes past the front of your house. And thats another thing, they hang smelly blankets and rugs over the top of my fence for some reason.

Originally Posted by CremeFraicheBro View Post
    Drugs don’t let people think clearly and stimulants can induce a heavy paranoia. Some people definitely get off on confrontation or have a major victim complex and just always seem to want to start chit and I don’t get it one bit.

Pull a catbrah and get a Ovcharka brah. Put that guardian of the castle on a lead in the front yard just long enough to reach the property line and see if they park in your yard ever again.

Yeah I hate it I dont want any problems with anybody. I dont even honk my horn when people cut me off on the road. I just mind my own business but sometimes when people do things to fuk with me on purpose over and over I snap and they act surprised. Last time I snapped was about 5 years ago though when I worked manufacturing pharmaceuticals and medical stuff. I was boxing some surgical equipment cleaner and the supervisor came up and asked me "what does this seal mean on the box" I said I think it means it was manufactured by this company? and he said "no it means the box is upside down" and he punched the box and it bounced off me and bottles of surgical equipment cleaner went flying. I made a mistake but I wasn't the one that put the boxes together, there is another person that had that job, to tape boxes and that was his only job and he couldnt bother to do that right. He could have just told me to fix the box, its not like I was a fuk up and was constantly doing stuff wrong. I was a good worker and was boxing 60 bottles a minute which gets tiring after a whole shift, I made one mistake. I was the fastest worker they had on that crew and I thought about what had just happened and decided to quit. I was so pissed I felt my face getting hot. I walked out to the dressing room and took off the clothes we had to wear and went out to my truck and drove home. They kept calling me leaving voice mails asking what was wrong but I never answered. I fukin hate dealing with people that are like that.

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuark this thread makes me even more grateful for my excellent neighbors, except for the phaggot down the street that threatened me and got the cops called on him by another great neighbor. Then later that month his gf or wife got arrested, lol. Also a douchebag with too many motorcycles that constantly tinkers but doesn't really ride them, among other rude things. We were cool for a while but he started being unfriendly. These phaggot inconsiderate unfriendly neighbors can go fist themselves.

Overall though my neighbors are fukkin awesome.

I hope things get better for you OP, that seems like a sucky situation.
    I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew

Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to move out and away. I’m being dead srs, it is of the utmost importance for your mental and physical well being

They won’t change. Don’t except them to, get out of the environment completely

resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) resoog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    Thats probably true I never thought of it like that.

Idk if they are crackheads or what but they're definitely something. The guy was outside my window screaming after I called the cops the other night for him outside banging on his truck that was parked in my yard with something, I think it was a hammer? The cops said it was a civil issue and said to try to be a good neighbor and talk to them if it bothered me and they left without even telling him to move or anything. After they left he came back outside and was outside my window screaming like he was possessed by a demon and banged on his truck more.
    That would have set me off omg

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    This

and this:

Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    You need to move out and away. I’m being dead srs, it is of the utmost importance for your mental and physical well being

They won’t change. Don’t except them to, get out of the environment completely

Originally Posted by resoog View Post
    That would have set me off omg
    I use the 2nd bedroom as an office and directly in front of my desk is a window that is on the front of my house. One night I was sitting at the desk doing stuff on the computer but had the lights out and I heard somebody get out of a car in front of my house and heard the person walking in my yard because its gravel rocks in the front. The crunch crunch sound kept getting closer until they were right outside the window and it stopped. I opened the desk drawer and got my self defense tool in my hand and sat still because I was scared as fuk tbh. Then I heard this guy say hey kitty kitty cat. And then they walked over to the crackhead house and pounded on the door. My cat was sitting on the window sill but I dont think they knew I was sitting there 4 feet behind the window. It freaked me the fuk out and I about called the cops but I know they wont do anything. Thats the night when I bought a security camera online.

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He parks in your yard cause hes idgaf alpha and knows you wont do chit OP

Hes sitting on his couch hittin the crystal pistol while you bitch online about his actions
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) CremeFraicheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    I have a fence in the back yard but there is an ordinance that says you cant have a fence that goes past the front of your house. And thats another thing, they hang smelly blankets and rugs over the top of my fence for some reason.

Yeah I hate it I dont want any problems with anybody. I dont even honk my horn when people cut me off on the road. I just mind my own business but sometimes when people do things to fuk with me on purpose over and over I snap and they act surprised. Last time I snapped was about 5 years ago though when I worked manufacturing pharmaceuticals and medical stuff. I was boxing some surgical equipment cleaner and the supervisor came up and asked me "what does this seal mean on the box" I said I think it means it was manufactured by this company? and he said "no it means the box is upside down" and he punched the box and it bounced off me and bottles of surgical equipment cleaner went flying. I made a mistake but I wasn't the one that put the boxes together, there is another person that had that job, to tape boxes and that was his only job and he couldnt bother to do that right. He could have just told me to fix the box, its not like I was a fuk up and was constantly doing stuff wrong. I was a good worker and was boxing 60 bottles a minute which gets tiring after a whole shift, I made one mistake. I was the fastest worker they had on that crew and I thought about what had just happened and decided to quit. I was so pissed I felt my face getting hot. I walked out to the dressing room and took off the clothes we had to wear and went out to my truck and drove home. They kept calling me leaving voice mails asking what was wrong but I never answered. I fukin hate dealing with people that are like that.
    Good on you leaving that job mane, but since you already have rocks in the yard maybe a big ole defense boulder would be good.

They sound like nightmares though so good luck and I hope it improves too.
    “My garbage disposal eats better than most people”

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What type of neighborhood do you live in, in Florida OP? You mentioned the Haitians and drug dealers doing laundry during the day and now these crackhead neighbors. I remember seeing Haitians in Key West and Miami.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    What type of neighborhood do you live in, in Florida OP? You mentioned the Haitians and drug dealers doing laundry during the day and now these crackhead neighbors. I remember seeing Haitians in Key West and Miami.
    I moved from that city. I dont want to say where but wasn't Miami or key west. There were these gangs of hatians that used to hang out in the gym and sit on all the equipment listening to french music on their phones and they would drink alcohol in the gym too and hang out in the laundromat and drink in there and I would always catch them staring at me. If I accidentally looked at them I would see them staring and I would look away and look back and they would still be staring at me. I moved away because the crime got really bad there so I moved back to where I lived before, which is where I live now. This neighborhood was a nice quiet neighborhood for 2 years before these people moved in. I noticed a massive demographic change pretty much overnight within the last year or less though. Idk whats going on here or where these people are coming from. They might be from new york because I see way more new york license plates with tinted windows, I notice because the aggressive mean way they drive on the roads.

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cuz they know you won’t do chit

Originally Posted by pandaboy89 View Post
    Cuz they know you won’t do chit
    I will not hesitate to kill to defend myself. But it is best to avoid that, idk why people are so comfortable starting confrontations with others. Do you have a death wish or are you not aware of the outcome?

Any physical confrontation will end with either me or the other person incapacitated or dead. Am I supposed to just trust you are not trying to kill me and if you knock me out you'll stop beating me? That is unreasonable to expect from me if you attacking me to harm or kill me.

eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think some people just do things to fuk with people for whatever reason, but idk why they do it. It happens way more now than i remember though. It's guaranteed to happen if go out or am minding my business in public.

AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AncientYouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Crackheads and generally meesed up people are Nihlists

1a: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless
    Nihilism is a condition in which all ultimate values lose their value.

b: a doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths
    2a: a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I think some people just do things to fuk with people for whatever reason, but idk why they do it. It happens way more now than i remember though. It's guaranteed to happen if go out or am minding my business in public.
    Yeah I swear they feed off the negative energy they cause. It never used to be this bad.

Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    Crackheads and generally meesed up people are Nihlists

1a: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless
    Nihilism is a condition in which all ultimate values lose their value.

b: a doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths
    2a: a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility
    It feels like these people aren't even sentient or aware of what they're doing. Its like they are empty shells that get filled with evil spirits that feed off people by making them stressed or angry or feeling negative feelings. Its like they get off on it. I've had people on the road start honking at me because I stop at a red light and then ride my bumper when I have a person in front of me I cant go faster than and get along side of me and get out of their car and scream at me and have had people play road games like speed up when they can tell I put my signal to switch lanes and block me.

When I worked at home depot pushing carts there was this long winding road that cut the parking lot in half and I had to push carts across. I always looked and waited for it to be clear before crossing with carts but sometimes people would come around the turn and see me halfway through the road and would speed up so they could reach me faster so they could act like I was in their way. I could hear their car engines revving up so they could reach me sooner after they saw me. Have had people scream and throw mcdonalds soda at me out the window, blow the horn and lay on the horn for 10+ seconds etc

Tons of times this kind of stuff happens.

Back in november I was driving home from picking up groceries and this SUV in the middle lane of a 3 way highway was ahead to my left and they hit the brakes to get along side of me. I continued driving normally and they kept speeding up ahead of me and then slowing down along side of me to pace me. I was thinking to myself wtf are these people doing so I looked over and I notice there was this guy hanging half way out the window smiling at me with his eyes all wide in a weird exited crazed look. Then he flipped me off with both hands and was wooping and hollering noises at me while smiling. They pulled ahead and the people threw pieces of metal at my truck and hit it a few times. I think they were throwing those sockets for a wrench at me. They kept pacing me and I kind of juked them out and took a right turn off that road and made a huge loop back around to get home.

These things happen way too many times for it to be just me reading too much into it. It never used to be like this idk what happened.

Just the other night I was laying in bed and I heard this loud bang on the roof and the sound like as if you dropped a metal sphere on a wood floor, the cadence of the bouncing matched that sound 100% then I heard it roll a little on the roof and stop. I jumped up because I though the neighbor was out there throwing rocks at my house. I looked out the side and didnt see anything. I went and looked out the front and there was a white dodge car parked on the wrong side of the road directly in front of my house in front of my mailbox. I was trying to see if somebody was in the car and then their lights turned on and they drove away. Idk if the noise was related? This was after midnight.

GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryRidgway has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everybody just sucks. It's almost like most people are trying to be the worst.

eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This stuff absolutely didn't used to happen. I used to be outside all the time until 2012 (srs) and people didn't bother you the most you would see is someone honk if you were running on the road or something. There weren't literal weirdos everywhere approaching and fuking with people with a dead look in their eyes. It happens everywhere now, malls, work, gas stations, parking lots, restaurants, gyms etc. People tailgate everyone now too for the hell of it. Hell i had a crackhead neighbor harass me for 3 years and she just sits outside in her bathing suit in the middle of the stairs so nobody can walk up them. Or she will smoke right next to the door. THESE PEOPLE ARE EVERYHWERE NOW. It's always some random weird chit they do too like park right next to your car when you are in the back of a lot, approach you at a gas pump, push carts next to your feet, let their kids play on your car and chit like that. These people are legit everywhere now that's why i don't go anywhere.

Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Visel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't read anything ITT but the title.

I think a lot of it comes down to things such as: jealousy, empathy, lack of consideration, accidents, bad memories/PTSD, substances, boredom.
    r9 5900x stock | 1800mhz fclock
    Corsair H150i Pro RGB
    3090 Gigabyte Eagle (non-OC)
    4x16GB 3600mhz CL 16-19-19-39
    2TB WD SN850 nVME M.2
    Corsair AX 1000W Platinum
    Cooler Master H500m
    MSI x570 Tomahawk

I had this person almost run into me and I hit the horn while slamming on the brakes because they kept going and going. That was the last time I ever honked the horn. It was last year some time. I was turning right onto the road that goes into my neighborhood and this guy came from the oncoming direction and made a left turn as I was turning right. I had my signal on and I have a huge truck, they just cut over really fast and came flying at me so I honked it scared the hell out of me. So this guy was behind me driving inches from my bumper then would back off then floor it and ride right back up my bumper. He was honking the horn, flashing his lights, swerving left and right all over behind me. I didnt have anything to defend myself with so my instinct without thinking was to get home and get inside asap. I pulled into my driveway and ran inside and got my rifle. I looked outside and the guy was parked out there in front of my house. He didnt sit there long though. Idk what his plan was ? Was he gonna kill me or something?

Attached Images

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You mean like butt stuff OP? Or regular stuff

George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, they probably just know they can get away with it with you and others who are timid about stuff like that; But if their drivers side tires are on MY property, I’m taking those wheels off and throwing them in the lake.

CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000) CTTK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a psychologist, but it's starting to sound like you believe any confrontation can and will lead to a life or death violent situation, resulting in you avoiding altercations at all costs.

However, most people generally do not expect things to escalate to that point. When they provoke you, they're thinking it will result in an argument or possibly some physical violence, but not death/incapacitation.

Maybe this leads to you taking greater offence than they would expect to slights/provocations because in their eyes, it could result in a small verbal argument, but in your eyes, they're implying the potential for extreme physical violence.

I could be totally off-base, but could be something to think about.

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Someone intentionally opened my mail the other day, OP. Cry me a river.