DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000) DemGainzGR is a complete loser! (-2000)

Arrow Weight Trainer from Greece

Hello, after all these years of reading these forums I would like to introduce you myself. Im Tony from Greece and Im 22. Im a weight trainer & fitness instructor. In my free time I read a lot of books and I am a big fan of Batman comics Right now I am studying to be a nutritionist and one day I want to help people fullfill their dreams. I am working out in a gym since I was 14 and all these years I gained experience from a lot of good trainers and fitness professors.

In Greece we are in a lockdown since November 2020 because of the Covid-19 and unfortuneatly we cant do the one thing that we all love, working out and training other people. Since March 2020 the gyms were open only between this period: July 2020 - October 2020. Most of the gyms are closing permanently and we (trainers) are losing our jobs. So I decided to take action, because the situation here is getting even worse! I decided to create an account on Patreon and I invested all my savings in a home gym. With this move I will be able to upload good, quality content and giving exercise tutorials and tips on every piece of equipment (Machines, Free Weights, Bands, Body Weight, Jumping Rope Tricks). Also I want to coach other people online from any corner of the world and give them all my knowledge so they can achieve their goals.

This is my account on Patreon: GeoGains - I just started and I am excited because I can finally do the one thing that I am good at. If you need motivation, extra tips and any help with your fitness journey I will be very happy to help you. If you dont need any of these please check my Patreon profile and think about supporting me, I will be very grateful to you

I dont want to offend anyone with this post but right now this is my only option. Thank very much for your time reading this. Stay hungry and stay humble my friends!