rockfan2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Help with anything...

Ok,

I am asking for some help and i dont have any one to turn to. So, please dont laugh.

I am a 36 year old man and i lost my job last year. I have always been not in the best of shape, but here in the past year its gotten bad. Im currently at 260lbs and getting to were i cant get around that good and depression is really eating me alive. Ive been a smoker for 20 years but have become a heavy smoker over the past year.

I want to feel better and eat better because its killing me in more ways than one. I dont know what is a good way to start or what to eat or do. Im still looking for work everyday, so i usually eat what i can when i can. I really am trying to find a job. I need help please.

What is the beat vitamins or dietary things i can get? I have no gallbladder so i need high fiber too. Any advice would be welcomed, excercise plan, diet, vitamins that i should or need to get. I dont have much but i will pay u back somehow. Ive also looked into that ddp yoga, is it any good? I live by myself and i dont have a coach or friend to help plus with covid its hard to get in a gym but i will try, i just need help on how to work out or how to lose weight fast and smart, could always use help on quitting smoking. Please help, thank you.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It can be hard for regulars here to keep answering what is essentially the same question for each new person. The best thing to do is to read the "sticky" threads at the top of each forum page. Start with this forum, Nutrition and Workout Programs. This is the basic information everyone needs to know.

If something is not clear, feel free to ask here - but more targetted questions usually get a better response.

GL.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It sounds like you have a lot of things on your plate... it's not what you asked, but if you don't have close friends or family to lean on, consider joining support groups for depression, quitting smoking, obesity, etc. in addition to improving yourself on your own.

With COVID I'm assuming a lot of this stuff is being done via video, so it'd likely be less intimidating than walking into meetings by yourself.