Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Well I’m picky and would only swipe on 7/10s and above under 30, and almost every single swipe is a match under 30.

I lower my standards for over 30 to 5/10s and above, and I’d say the match rate goes way down.

I’ve taken a break from dating apps, but that’s the reality of life from the perspective of an older woman.
    did I miss something? Male name in username, says male on profile, older milf, browses and posts on the misc?

Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    did I miss something? Male name in username, says male on profile, older milf, browses and posts on the misc?

I came out of the male closet.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I came out of the male closet.
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I’m picky and would only swipe on 7/10s and above under 30, and almost every single swipe is a match under 30.

I lower my standards for over 30 to 5/10s and above, and I’d say the match rate goes way down.

I’ve taken a break from dating apps, but that’s the reality of life from the perspective of an older woman.
    Sounds completely miserable...srs. Would be better to stay married and just have an open marriage or be poly..ded fuk srs.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    All these niche dating sites just prey on desperate loser men srs. Even Ashley Madison, over 90% of the female profiles were fake. It was all a grift to trick guys into thinking there are milfs, cheating sloots, female farmers, whatever.

And that if they spend money, you gain access to a pool of sloots who aren't on tinder. Which is ridiculous, but guys are dumb and horny lol. There are no horny single women in your area waiting for you.

SeekingArrangement is the only legit "alternative" site. I've plowed so many gold diggers on that site by promising them everything

But only delivering my dick.

Gold diggers are no match for middle aged jaded men with dark triad personality traits.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BallsDeep3 View Post
    Sounds completely miserable...srs. Would be better to stay married and just have an open marriage or be poly..ded fuk srs.
    Well I am still legally married. We haven’t been intimate for 15 years and just stay for our child, but she’s almost off to college, so it’s time to find someone to grow old with.

It’s just hard as the guys my age and older now look so old and they have secret gfs and are married. I’m at least honest and up front. I have some beta orbiters that could be possibilities. I just feel bad to get with someone I’m not really attracted to.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I am still legally married. We haven’t been intimate for 15 years and just stay for our child, but she’s almost off to college, so it’s time to find someone to grow old with.

It’s just hard as the guys my age and older now look so old and they have secret gfs and are married. I’m at least honest and up front. I have some beta orbiters that could be possibilities. I just feel bad to get with someone I’m not really attracted to.

Try a social experiment and see if you can turn a beta into an alpha.

When he avoids arguments or seems afraid to upset you. Call him a bitch and tell him he needs to grow a pair or you're gonna peg him
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    Try a social experiment and see if you can turn a beta into an alpha.

When he avoids arguments or seems afraid to upset you. Call him a bitch and tell him he needs to grow a pair or you're gonna peg him
    Lol. They are extreme beta. They beg for a date and are a turnoff.

One is alcoholic with a great job and the other has a big belly with a low paying job. Such is life.

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thats cause you ruined yourself with Chads. You can only compare potential mates with individuals 20 to 30 years younger than them and that's left you high and dry.

Someone your age isnt gonna turn you on anymore..

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly. Some women would rather have the man who can provide her with material things, companionship and someone to travel and do things with. I know many IRL and they wonder why I liked the young guys so much. I say "liked" because I'm on a break from them, but I've been a "cougar" for well over 10 years. I loved how the young guys are notburdened down by life and go on and on about their ex-wives like older men do. Plus they were so hot to look at.
    Originally Posted by DM28 View Post
    They talk about alphas and masculinity here but there are hardly any left and I'm being serious if you do actually find one it's a rare dying breed.

I really should find a more positive upbeat place to hang out.

Except it would probably be super boring. And I might have to choose between being fake and getting cancelled.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by BallsDeep3 View Post
    Thats cause you ruined yourself with Chads. You can only compare potential mates with individuals 20 to 30 years younger than them and that's left you high and dry.

Someone your age isnt gonna turn you on anymore..
    I know. It’s a serious problem as I get addicted to the dopamine high of sex with young Chads. That has ruined my life.

I ended up falling in love with and getting obsessed with the young Chads and then they block me.

Now I’m just numbed with meds and too tired to even be bothered getting ready to see a Chad. I guess that is the solution to Chad addiction by my Dr. It’s just hard to have the energy to do anything now though. I mostly sit on my couch and work, Misc and read. I have to take a ton of caffeine just to work out. Then I can’t sleep.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-05-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post

I really should find a more positive upbeat place to hang out.

Except it would probably be super boring. And I might have to choose between being fake and getting cancelled.

Oh some ladies and men have disappeared from here as they found relationships! So there is good news. They just don’t make threads all of the time talking about it as they are spending time with their new love interest. I could name names but I didn’t want to call them out.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow...

This entire fuking thread is literally alts from the SAME person talking to themsleves.

MISC is sad a/f. SRS Legit next level mental illness.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    Wow...

This entire fuking thread is literally alts from the SAME person talking to themsleves.

MISC is sad a/f. SRS Legit next level mental illness.
    No we are all separate people as far as I can tell. I don’t know why you all think that female Miscers are alts.

Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    Ok brah

le bump

betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) betabuxprovider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know. It’s a serious problem as I get addicted to the dopamine high of sex with young Chads. That has ruined my life.

I ended up falling in love with and getting obsessed with the young Chads and then they block me.

Now I’m just numbed with meds and too tired to even be bothered getting ready to see a Chad. I guess that is the solution to Chad addiction by my Dr. It’s just hard to have the energy to do anything now though. I mostly sit on my couch and work, Misc and read. I have to take a ton of caffeine just to work out. Then I can’t sleep.
    -Busted up broken face
    -Eating disorder
    -15 year Sexless marriage
    -Husband verbally abuses you
    -daughter hates you
    -only has flings with teenagers w/ severe mommy issues
    -insomnia
    -zoloft/prozac addict
    -wage cuck -> sit on couch -> misc all day

Strong life.

Cheers

Originally Posted by betabuxprovider View Post
    -Busted up broken face
    -Eating disorder
    -15 year Sexless marriage
    -Husband verbally abuses you
    -daughter hates you
    -only has flings with teenagers w/ severe mommy issues
    -insomnia
    -zoloft/prozac addict
    -wage cuck -> sit on couch -> misc all day

Strong life.

Cheers
    What a surprise you're red. Why don't you go find something else to do instead of terrorize me and SS? Why bother 2 women on the internet who have nothing to do with you?

wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, because of you and SS, I'm trying my darnest and putting in 110% effort in my current relationship. I'll be damned if I find myself on the misc in 20 years, single, looking for love, coming up empty handed, and chasing after guys in their 20's. Thanks for instilling that fear in me srs

Originally Posted by wutevs View Post
    OP, because of you and SS, I'm trying my darnest and putting in 110% effort in my current relationship. I'll be damned if I find myself on the misc in 20 years, single, looking for love, coming up empty handed, and chasing after guys in their 20's. Thanks for instilling that fear in me srs
    That is good. You don't want to be like us. I wish I put more effort when I was 28, instead I was surrounded by the women who said "you're not happy you need to find someone to make you happy". Meanwhile I just was chasing dopamine highs when I hit 34 and starting getting with men in their early 20s. Now I'm just older and the guys are still the same age, at least the ones who pursue me I'm trying to find an older guy but it isn't easy.

wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wutevs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is good. You don't want to be like us. I wish I put more effort when I was 28, instead I was surrounded by the women who said "you're not happy you need to find someone to make you happy". Meanwhile I just was chasing dopamine highs when I hit 34 and starting getting with men in their early 20s. Now I'm just older and the guys are still the same age, at least the ones who pursue me I'm trying to find an older guy but it isn't easy.

^^^^ on spread

I have gone out with a few men over 50 lately, so I am trying now. I've had enough young Chads to the point where I'd rather Misc. than go get ready to meet them

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Mentally ill women making bad choices and furthering their deeply rooted sadness...
    Why are they mentally ill if they want to date hot, young men vs. Grandpa? Would you want a man in his 50s if you are insanely horny and can go multiple rounds? Women peak sexually in their 40s whereas men peak in their 20s, so it's way off.
    doesnt work like that. how often do you see this in the media? Now how often do you see an older guy with a 21 year old?

I had a legit milf. She was divorced and her kids were in college. She was super smart, wrote contracts for johnson and johnson and had money. She would routinely call me up drunk and tell me to come **** her. I met her at a club one night and i raw dogged her every weekend. It was fun times, dropping my load in her and then leaving, she said she was menopause and I believed her so I didnt have a care in the world.

but then her true self came out over time, how clingy she was etc. I had to end it after the drunk calls. I never took advantage of that and glad I didnt. I kept telling her to seek help.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the point of the OP? Is there a question in there?
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    doesnt work like that. how often do you see this in the media? Now how often do you see an older guy with a 21 year old?

I had a legit milf. She was divorced and her kids were in college. She was super smart, wrote contracts for johnson and johnson and had money. She would routinely call me up drunk and tell me to come **** her. I met her at a club one night and i raw dogged her every weekend. It was fun times, dropping my load in her and then leaving, she said she was menopause and I believed her so I didnt have a care in the world.

but then her true self came out over time, how clingy she was etc. I had to end it after the drunk calls. I never took advantage of that and glad I didnt. I kept telling her to seek help.
    Yeah I know that clinginess as I've done it with young guys, but I don't get clingy with old guys. I get help as well, which is why my therapist pushes me to try to find men my age. It just isn't easy as I've had a lot of young Chads, so my mind is used to them. Maybe as time goes on I'll forget about them and settle just for someone to grow old with and not care what they look like. I mean we all will grow old and lose our looks.

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    Never, but the point I think she is making is attraction is attraction same with men

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Lol hole is goal to men
    ~ Official FANGIRL Crew ~

I <3 you all

Madfury is my Misc Oneitis <3

Partly to rustle Miscers but also to whine that the site markets itself for women to have relationships with younger men, whereas the men mostly want sex, and the women mostly want relationships.

I met several FWBs on that site a few years back, but they ended because I caught feels and they just wanted an ongoing sexual relationship.

Granted I'm a marketing major so I know how this works. It's just irritating. They also charge the "cubs" to sign up and pay, whereas the "cougars" don't pay. Great for me, but not great for a broke young guy.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DM28 View Post
    Lol hole is goal to men
    If that's a question than the answer is 'sometimes'.
    High quality men certainly distinguish between just having fun and picking serious relationsship material.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If that's a question than the answer is 'sometimes'.
    High quality men certainly distinguish between just having fun and picking serious relationsship material.
    Ooh good answer, and this is why the good ones are always taken is true
    ~ Official FANGIRL Crew ~

I <3 you all

Madfury is my Misc Oneitis <3