Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Trap bar for 1-inch-hole weight plates

Does this exist?

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really doubt it. I'd get olympic plates.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meh I’m trying to stay within a price range that doesn’t break and exceed the bank and I’ve already got a few hundred lbs of 1 inch plates. Literally just want it for shrugs lol

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New York Barbells used to offer a trap bar for 1 inch weights, not sure if they still do or not.

If you don't mind some friendly feedback, I'd use the trap bar for heavy farm carries, it'll do more for your traps than shrugs. For that matter, I'd also do deadlifts, Romanians, and power cleans before I'd bother with shrugs.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    New York Barbells used to offer a trap bar for 1 inch weights, not sure if they still do or not.

If you don't mind some friendly feedback, I'd use the trap bar for heavy farm carries, it'll do more for your traps than shrugs. For that matter, I'd also do deadlifts, Romanians, and power cleans before I'd bother with shrugs.
    I already do deads and RDLs at my gym, but I only go out for lower and stick to my small home gym for upper. I do shrugs already, but my setup is a bit... so basically at the beginning of lockdown, when I had nothing and had to improvise a bunch of weird equipment, I stuffed a bunch of weight in a suitcase and shrugged with that, and I’ve since been using that since as a sort of makeshift dumbbell. The weight exceeds the capacity of my adjustables and barbell shrugs are awkward as hell. It’s worked great, but as fate would inevitably have it, the leather handle is about to break in half despite endless rounds of duct tape, so I need to move on. I recall really enjoying and reaping results with trap bar shrugs “back in the day.”

But anyway I found what you were talking about. The website looks sketch as **** though, have you ordered from there?

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    I already do deads and RDLs at my gym, but I only go out for lower and stick to my small home gym for upper. I do shrugs already, but my setup is a bit... so basically at the beginning of lockdown, when I had nothing and had to improvise a bunch of weird equipment, I stuffed a bunch of weight in a suitcase and shrugged with that, and I’ve since been using that since as a sort of makeshift dumbbell. The weight exceeds the capacity of my adjustables and barbell shrugs are awkward as hell. It’s worked great, but as fate would inevitably have it, the leather handle is about to break in half despite endless rounds of duct tape, so I need to move on. I recall really enjoying and reaping results with trap bar shrugs “back in the day.”

But anyway I found what you were talking about. The website looks sketch as **** though, have you ordered from there?
    The website is pretty "old school", and their customer service isn't great. But they are a legit company, so you shouldn't have any problems ordering.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cwcmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Titan's rickshaw has bolted on sleeves. May be able to replace these with one inch from them or someone else. Not sure of the measurements but may not be much to have a shop make them, seems like it would be pretty easy:

https://www.titan.fitness/strongman/...lk/429993.html
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]