aidenm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Strong physically, but not mentally. Wwyd?

For the past few months I've tried to be consistent, sticking to a daily routine of getting up at 6AM for a walk, then heading back home for breakfast/shower/etc, and then to the gym at around 8:30. Through doing this I've dramatically increased my strength, as well as my motivation to get other **** done throughout the day (non fitness related). For the past week or so though, I've found it much harder to stay on track, and don't have the mental strength to push through my workouts, even though I've still got plenty of physical strength left in the tank. Nothing in my life has really changed though, and I'm still sticking to my routine, so I'm not sure what is causing it.

How would you all go about overcoming something like this?

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you're just bored with your routine. Have you thought about changing it up in some way?

It dosen't have to be major overhaul- especially if happy with your physical progress. Make a small adjustment, be patient and see what happens. Then report back in a few months... when the pandemic is closer to being over (hopefully).
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Therapy

Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physiquist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I was strictly doing the same thing everyday I would get burnt out too. Honestly, try a short break and see how it feels. Or change something up. Work out with someone, that way you can push each other
    no sleep & cardio everyday

alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If I were you I'd take a short break. The moment it becomes too overwhelming for you, its a sign you're gonna burnout soon. Remember that there's other things in life and taking a short 1 week break isn't gonna destroy your progress. Once you feel refreshed, get back on the wagon and work towards your goal! There's no shame brother, you're not weak. Everyone has their limits, take some time to decompress.

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deload and get back to it at full strength stronger than before!

1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100) 1991avimum is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by aidenm8 View Post
    For the past few months I've tried to be consistent, sticking to a daily routine of getting up at 6AM for a walk, then heading back home for breakfast/shower/etc, and then to the gym at around 8:30. Through doing this I've dramatically increased my strength, as well as my motivation to get other **** done throughout the day (non fitness related). For the past week or so though, I've found it much harder to stay on track, and don't have the mental strength to push through my workouts, even though I've still got plenty of physical strength left in the tank. Nothing in my life has really changed though, and I'm still sticking to my routine, so I'm not sure what is causing it.

How would you all go about overcoming something like this?
    now a days mental wellness is equally important like physical wellness. we have to face lots of mental hurdles in our daily life so one should practice breathing exercise on daily basis