weightliferguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Really stress don’t know what to do

Hard to sleep . Lifts going down . Fights with my wife about gym . Not enough room to lift at my apartment . Pets everywhere inside . Hard to focus .

Honestly don’t know what to do my lifts going down bc of stress I don’t want leave her but something making me feel like I want to . But not now during this pandemic . We own a lot of money to landlord bc of miss payments so it will look bad on me . I ****ing hate this

One thing I hate but this is more jealous thing is seeing other people progress but not me . It irritates me a lot it’s one thing why I left a gym

I want to be happy to support them but I can’t I’m just to angry bc I feel I’m never going to make it that far so it’s best if I left and workout at home and focus on myself then others.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear of your struggles.
    These are definitely tough times.
    Tough on our workouts, tough on relationships, finances, etc.
    Easy to say, not easy to do but I do encourage you to try to not worry about others - your situation is unique... and of course being stressed about being stressed just adds to the problem!
    I'd also recommend looking online both on youtube and in general for ideas for home workout/limited space workouts... there is a lot of great info out there! you can go for more natural strongman stuff and the only limitation is imagination!

If things continue to be a struggle with your wife, I do encourage seeing a counselor if you can - they may be able to help you work things out.

Take care and hang in there.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my first wife wasn't interested in fitness at all. We got divorced, not because of that but many things. Honestly I didn't even consider counselling, if something is that difficult then it's not really worth trying to fix and we didn't have any kids which made it easier. I married again and my current wife isn't really interested, but she's very supportive and comes to the gym with me anyway and I'm much happier and make much better progress now, and she was happy with her own progress too. I think 2 people need at least some common ground and interests to make something work, otherwise life is going to be very loooong

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should get an extra part time job. Work your way out of it.
    My lifts went down because I'm working 80+ hours a week. That is a better excuse, least you'll be making more money and fixing something.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You gotta focus on you bro

Anyways, take a month off lol that's what I do

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by weightliferguy View Post
    Hard to sleep . Lifts going down . Fights with my wife about gym . Not enough room to lift at my apartment . Pets everywhere inside . Hard to focus .

Honestly don’t know what to do my lifts going down bc of stress I don’t want leave her but something making me feel like I want to . But not now during this pandemic . We own a lot of money to landlord bc of miss payments so it will look bad on me . I ****ing hate this

One thing I hate but this is more jealous thing is seeing other people progress but not me . It irritates me a lot it’s one thing why I left a gym

I want to be happy to support them but I can’t I’m just to angry bc I feel I’m never going to make it that far so it’s best if I left and workout at home and focus on myself then others.

Look online for local "Family Counseling" they do it via video chat and some will charge a "Sliding Scale" meaning less cost for those who have less income.

It takes only a few minutes to set up the appointment online, and then it's a 60 min talk with both you and her to help solve problems like this.

eugblauch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by weightliferguy View Post

Hey man. Sorry to hear all about that. But honestly, I'm quite familiar with this, about a few years ago was in the same situation. Let me tell you a few words (maybe you wouldn't take it for now, but who knows):
    1. Check your hormones, testosterone and cortisol lvl. Hard to sleep, irritating... The problem may be on your hormones.
    2. Think about the root causes of your current condition. It's definitely not about your wife, pets or other people. Think about the ROOTS. What's worrying you most and foremost? As my psychotherapist told me, many people can't handle with their emotions, and when they're yelling on someone, or angring on someone, they're yelling and angring on themselves.

liftuptheworld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was in that situation not so long ago. Check out this thing called nihilism. It helped me out a great deal.