iTimBur is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you change the start/finish time of a tracked workout?

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and just completed Day 1. However, it is showing it took me an hour longer than it actually did, I changed the time setting before I started but I don't think it adjusted the start time. Is there a way to change the start/finish times of a workout after it has been saved?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iTimBur View Post
    Hi all, I'm a newbie here and just completed Day 1. However, it is showing it took me an hour longer than it actually did, I changed the time setting before I started but I don't think it adjusted the start time. Is there a way to change the start/finish times of a workout after it has been saved?
    I wouldn't worry about that. Just keep track of your exercises, how much weight you are using, how many repetitions per set, and how many sets. You want to slowly increase the weight and/or the reps. But just remember, this is advice coming from someone that had frozen pipes and in order to drink his pre workout coffee he had to use water from his toilet (the tank, not the bowl).

iTimBur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that. Just keep track of your exercises, how much weight you are using, how many repetitions per set, and how many sets. You want to slowly increase the weight and/or the reps. But just remember, this is advice coming from someone that had frozen pipes and in order to drink his pre workout coffee he had to use water from his toilet (the tank, not the bowl).
    I ended up just deleting it and re-entering it with the correct times. Thanks!

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Did it hit harder?
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Did it hit harder?
    It hit less. Probably because it was a de-motivator. But if you would ask my dog, he would say it hits harder because of the increased mineral content.