Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lifting motivation levels scraping bottom

Brutal.

Have had zero desire to workout for over a month.

Thinking of joining a new gym but they're all pro-mask and I fukin hate it.

Home lifting isn't inspiring me to move my azz anymore

I'm 33. Is my tour over?
    MTB = leg day

stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like low test. Time to put you out to pasture.

azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by stevemckenna View Post
    Sounds like low test. Time to put you out to pasture.
    This might be a joke but maybe op should goto one of those male rejuvenation clinics and get on TRT
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9” and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by azumi121 View Post
    This might be a joke but maybe op should goto one of those male rejuvenation clinics and get on TRT
    Fuark.

What if I do the damn preworkout and just lift massive.
    MTB = leg day

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you want to be a soyboy? That is what will happen if you stop lifting.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is normal to lose motivation, it’s something most lifers deal with, going from periods of high and low motivation. Sometimes we get burned out both physically and mentally, sometimes we get discouraged, sometimes we have other stuff going on in our personals lives that effect us, there are many reasons as to why we lose motivation.

The issue is when the lack of motivation persists for more than a couple of months. For me I started losing motivation a few years ago when I was probably 21ish and I thought it was just one of those phases that would go away and I’d soon be motivated again. However I never gained that motivation back. I realized that as a natty I would never look how I wanted, in my mind I knew I was training too hard to look how I did.

So for the past few years I’ve stuck mainly to calisthenics and high rep dumbbell work. I got leaner than ever (probably somewhere in the 11-13% range) at the cost of losing some size and strength but the alternative was to continue bloatlording and have significant size at the cost of carrying too much fat.

There is a correlation for me anyway, that the less seriously I took working out, the more enjoyable it became to workout. I was no longer worried about forcing myself to eat so much, pushing heavy weight constantly, etc. The result is my body feeling healthier, joints less achy, and my mind feeling better. Obviously you don’t want to approach workouts with little intensity but if you don’t feel motivated you don’t need to constantly push harder and harder.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just force urself to do it unless you wanna be another average bloated ****er in today’s society

It’s just picking stuff up and putting it back down at the end of the day.. don’t overthink it boyo
    Brunettes Only Crew (non negotiable)

LTC Crew (negotiable)

JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find that changing up my routine usually gets the fire going again.

Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    Do you want to be a soyboy? That is what will happen if you stop lifting.
    No. But I mean.... soying can't be THAT bad...

Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    There is a correlation for me anyway, that the less seriously I took working out, the more enjoyable it became to workout.
    This is the opposite for me.... the less serious, the less I go.

Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    I find that changing up my routine usually gets the fire going again.
    Tried this.

going back to bro splits now in hopes it will bring me back around.

Maybe skip legs for the first month so I stay motivated.
    MTB = leg day

mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mCheech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've just been lifting a long time and probably natty, so the gains are super slow and unmotivating.

What helped me was realizing going on a long drawn out routine is pointless. So i built a home gym, do 3x a week upper/lower rotation and I do a couple movements with high intensity before my work day and im done. 1 heavy high intensity set then some 1 minute rest dropdown sets. Inspiration came from the IF guy whatever his name is.

I havent been motivated in years but my body is best its been.

You could also set a strength goal on certain lifts that usually gives a jolt of motivation for a few weeks.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's some motivation:

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew