Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always thought Chazzy was from the Arctic and spoke making sounds by popping his palm to his mouth and thumping his Adam’s Apple. Kind of like the Clapper on steroids (please don’t ban me).

But, hey, this is for another thread. Interesting tho.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I always thought Chazzy was from the Arctic and spoke making sounds by popping his palm to his mouth and thumping his Adam’s Apple. Kind of like the Clapper on steroids (please don’t ban me).

But, hey, this is for another thread. Interesting tho.
    I'm dying. You're killing me, Marky. Send for the ambulance

Sorry for the off topic post. It was Marky's fault and he's been formally censured. Please continue.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I'm dying. You're killing me, Marky. Send for the ambulance
    Lol. You think that’s odd, but peeps from Findlandesia clap their inner thighs and elbows together to communicate, as they also only wear shorts. They also have this faint little bark too and if a Findlanerian does that next to you it’s like you look at them with a “was that you” look and they automatically say “it wasn’t me.”

Crazy shiit.

I hope Cassie-Lassie doesn’t see this.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol. You think that’s odd, but peeps from Findlandesia clap their inner thighs and elbows together to communicate, as they also only wear shorts. They also have this faint little bark too and if a Findlanerian does that next to you it’s like you look at them with a “was that you” look and they automatically say “it wasn’t me.”

Crazy shiit.

I hope Cassie-Lassie doesn’t see this.
    Dude.... if that was me, I'd own that chit! Well, maybe not the faint little bark part. haha

EDIT: OK; back to unmasking Texas. If there's one thing I know, it's dont mess with Texas. I read that somewhere.

It’s not because of the warmer weather in Texas and Florida that has made both States have some of the lowest incidents of infections and deaths. By being more open and not locked down has prevented larger breakouts. But, also being smart by encouraging the 6 foot distance, proper hygiene.

With infection and death rates going down as a result of the vaccines being implemented, why not open the economy? Depression, suicides and mental illnesses have all dramatically jumped during this crisis and people need to get out. Not to mention kids losing their education.

It’s not because of the warmer weather in Texas and Florida that has made both States have some of the lowest incidents of infections and deaths. By being more open and not locked down has prevented larger breakouts. But, also being smart by encouraging the 6 foot distance, proper hygiene.

With infection and death rates going down as a result of the vaccines being implemented, why not open the economy? Depression, suicides and mental illnesses have all dramatically jumped during this crisis and people need to get out. Not to mention kids losing their education.
    I hear you and dig, but testing there is down some 25% since January. At least in Miami-Dade. Less testing, less confirmed cases. As for the vaccines, well, you can lead a horse to water...

Anyways, we all have our opinions which is cool. I try not to sweat chit I can't strangle to death with my hands. Figuratively of course.

I hear you and dig, but testing there is down some 25% since January. At least in Miami-Dade. Less testing, less confirmed cases. As for the vaccines, well, you can lead a horse to water...

Anyways, we all have our opinions which is cool. I try not to sweat chit I can't strangle to death with my hands. Figuratively of course.
    Not easy to figure out. We’ll make it tho.

Not easy to figure out. We’ll make it tho.
    Absolutely, Marky. I'm 100% with Buffet in never betting against America; as corny as that sounds.

Americans got that "true grit".

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    You sure are mouthy for such a scrawny little prick, there are people in this forum from different parts of the globe dumbass. Go eat a pork chop and a dick.
    And you appear to be an overly sensitive Internet tough guy. If a few words typed on an Internet forum trigger you that badly, you might try sedatives. Or if you just want an echo chamber of like-minded views, I understand Parler is back up now.

I should point out that I’m American too. I’ve just lived half my life in continental Europe and have seen how other cultures approach it. In Scandinavia, for example (Sweden aside), we have implemented mask requirements and closed down shops as the numbers rose, then opened when it was safe, and then re-implemented when the numbers went up again. Those of us who work office jobs are primarily working from home, and those who can’t are generally being compensated by the government (e.g. tax payers) so that they don’t face undue hardship. Collectively, we come together as a society and accept the costs of doing so.

That’s not my experience in America. There, people tend to be extremists - you’re either left or you’re right, you’re hardcore religious in a way we don’t have in Europe or you’re an atheist, etc. There really isn’t a national sense of community the way there seemed to be, say, a local sense of community in my native Midwest. Perhaps it’s a function of size, I don’t know.

As for Smokinal’s post, yeah, I don’t have to wear one that long. The most has been a couple hours for a meeting one day. But we have plenty of people here who do, be it the visors, N95s or whatever, and like Farley’s kids, nobody really seems to mind.

Well, that’s not entirely true. There have been a couple hundred people protesting in Copenhagen, in a country of 6m or so. But generally, nobody considers the masks to be a hardship. And they’re not all tough guys like you’d kind of expect in a body-building forum.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greggybaby, "a-boat"? lol, where you get that? It's a-boot up heer . think on it like "bamboo" with a "t" on the end; "bamboot". Aboot; capiche?!...
    I think that's influence from both Scots and French. Many Scots accents will render "about" (abowt in Southern English) into aboot and French often pronounces ou (without another vowel) like oo in English (e.g. rouge). So "Thank ye beaucoup" to the heritage

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    And you appear to be an overly sensitive Internet tough guy. If a few words typed on an Internet forum trigger you that badly, you might try sedatives. Or if you just want an echo chamber of like-minded views, I understand Parler is back up now.
    Don't confuse triggered with calling a spade a spade. This isn't your first time coming in here taking cheap shots only to go running back to your basement. Your post below is laughable at best, so don't try and come off like you are better than someone else with weak ass comments like you did in your initial post. I bolded them so you can see just how stupid you sound.

It amazes me that Americans have such an issue with the mask thing. I mean, I wear gloves when it’s cold, sunglasses when it’s bright out, and a mask when there’s a global pandemic on and I’m in close proximity to others. Big deal.

I’ll continue to wear one until the vaccines are shown to have effectively reduced transmission. I’m not in a risk group, but I have in-laws and coworkers who are, so I’ll cover up my nose and mouth for 5 or 10 minutes of my day while I’m out at the local bakery or whatnot in order to keep them alive, for as long as it’s necessary.

I guess I’m just not selfish enough for muh freedums.

You wear a mask for 5 to 10 minutes a day and then tout the point that you aren't selfish enough for your freedoms. Give me a fuking break, most people who are complaining about the mask wear it a hell of a lot longer than you and have a legit reason for complaining. You come off like a pussy for comments like this.(I guess if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well you know the rest)
    The offer still stands to go eat a pork chop and a couple of dicks or better still put some clothes on, you are scarring away the crows.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Do your part, don't be a #maskhole

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I should point out that I’m American too. I’ve just lived half my life in continental Europe and have seen how other cultures approach it. In Scandinavia, for example (Sweden aside), we have implemented mask requirements and closed down shops as the numbers rose, then opened when it was safe, and then re-implemented when the numbers went up again. Those of us who work office jobs are primarily working from home, and those who can’t are generally being compensated by the government (e.g. tax payers) so that they don’t face undue hardship. Collectively, we come together as a society and accept the costs of doing so.

That’s not my experience in America. There, people tend to be extremists - you’re either left or you’re right, you’re hardcore religious in a way we don’t have in Europe or you’re an atheist, etc. There really isn’t a national sense of community the way there seemed to be, say, a local sense of community in my native Midwest. Perhaps it’s a function of size, I don’t know.

As for Smokinal’s post, yeah, I don’t have to wear one that long. The most has been a couple hours for a meeting one day. But we have plenty of people here who do, be it the visors, N95s or whatever, and like Farley’s kids, nobody really seems to mind.

Well, that’s not entirely true. There have been a couple hundred people protesting in Copenhagen, in a country of 6m or so. But generally, nobody considers the masks to be a hardship. And they’re not all tough guys like you’d kind of expect in a body-building forum.
    The US is about the size of that whole continental Europe to which you are referring.

Also, 5-10 minutes a day...LMAO. Most you've ever worn one is 2 hours one day? Yeah, that kind of means you can't speak to what it's like to wear one, FWIW

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Is NY doing younger folks sooner than other jurisdictions or do you have other things going on?
    We are still doing the 75 and ups here in the DC region and due to the 60 min. show this past Sunday, they are pushing out more shots to the 65 and up crowd.
    My doctor put a letter in my online portal saying I'm obese (6'1 208). NY is vaccinating younger than 65 now though.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Do you spend 11-13 hours a day in close proximity to other people while indoors?

I don't so I can't answer your question

My kids have no problem at all wearing one almost an entire school day. But they aren't fragile and don't whine like pussies about tiny inconveniences. One of them even forgets to take it off until after getting home.

Me, I probably wear one <1 hour per day most times. Work from home, don't go that many places.

But I have worn one for extended periods of time. I flew last year and wore a full face from the airport parking lot to the other airport parking lot without ever taking it off, and wore an N95 basically for 2 days straight other than sleeping while I was there. It's really not difficult.

We're spoiled and soft as sht
    This - on spread.

IDK I think people tend to be more centrist with a slight lean than far left/right. It's just the extremist that don't STFU.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

IDK I think people tend to be more centrist with a slight lean than far left/right. It's just the extremist that don't STFU.
    Yes.

And extremists make the social media trending/landing page/etc and make the MSM because that's how you get clicks and views

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You...use Twitter to research 'valid science'?

Is this real life?
    I've never even had an account. Other than Linkedin, which I do as a professional contact resource, I have never bothered with any social media accounts. If you're inferring that there aren't people who actually buy into the information they get in twitter as valid, you're wrong. Real life.

Amazing how that's the point you got from what I wrote. RME's.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I've never even had an account. Other than Linkedin, which I do as a professional contact resource, I have never bothered with any social media accounts. If you're inferring that there aren't people who actually buy into the information they get in twitter as valid, you're wrong. Real life.

Amazing how that's the point you got from what I wrote. RME's.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Do your own research; it's out there, just not on twitter, youtube, and the like. (Why can't you find this valid science there is another worthwhile discussion)

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go burn a book and censor a movie. Dr Suess is racist, right?
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ah yes, Dr Seuss

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It amazes me that Americans have such an issue with the mask thing. I mean, I wear gloves when it’s cold, sunglasses when it’s bright out, and a mask when there’s a global pandemic on and I’m in close proximity to others. Big deal.

I’ll continue to wear one until the vaccines are shown to have effectively reduced transmission. I’m not in a risk group, but I have in-laws and coworkers who are, so I’ll cover up my nose and mouth for 5 or 10 minutes of my day while I’m out at the local bakery or whatnot in order to keep them alive, for as long as it’s necessary.

I guess I’m just not selfish enough for muh freedums.

You sure are mouthy for such a scrawny little prick, there are people in this forum from different parts of the globe dumbass. Go eat a pork chop and a dick.

There is difference between voluntarily wearing gloves when cold or voluntarily wearing shades when it's bright, versus being forced to wear a mask. Enjoy your rona jab vaxx.

Oh. Wait. You already beat me to it. My bad.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao @ maskcel cucks

Didn't wear one this entire time and won't ever plan to. I bet you start trembling when you see someone without them

I go out to bars/restaurants/gym/stores without one no fuks given. Ppl around here ask you to put one on but after you tell them no they revert back to being you, a weak pussy who always runs away from conflict and mutters "I don't get paid enough for this" while putting my groceries in the bag.

Stay mad

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The US is about the size of that whole continental Europe to which you are referring...
    Not taking sides as I disagree with Corbetts (and have some reservations about EU) but just for accuracy... Europe is more than double the US.

USA 328 million https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demo..._United_States

Europe 741 million https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone tell that dumbazz president Biden that being a Neanderthal is the way to go.

We cave men don’t fuking get Covid, we lift things up and put them down and carry rocks (one day I’ll carry one of my 200#+ stones and video it).

He wants to move fwd, we should be moving back and not forgetting the roots of our survival.

Joeys such an azzhole, sincerely Joey, we mean it!!!

I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence. You tell him Tater.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Someone tell that dumbazz president Biden that being a Neanderthal is the way to go.

We cave men don’t fuking get Covid, we lift things up and put them down and carry rocks (one day I’ll carry one of my 200#+ stones and video it).

He wants to move fwd, we should be moving back and not forgetting the roots of our survival.

Joeys such an azzhole, sincerely Joey, we mean it!!!

People freaking out about masks when there are actual statistics that show other factors such as obesity increase the risk of acquiring and dying of COVID by 10X.

Masks is a political football. I do support wearing masks in public places but not mandatory.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1012449/16

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People freaking out about masks when there are actual statistics that show other factors such as obesity increase the risk of acquiring and dying of COVID by 10X.

Masks is a political football. I do support wearing masks in public places but not mandatory.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1012449/16
    Why are u fatshaming me?

It's my thyroid!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "My doctor put a letter in my online portal saying I'm obese (6'1 208)"

ROTFLMAO, 208 at 6ft 1, ok hopefully no one checks that.........
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    "My doctor put a letter in my online portal saying I'm obese (6'1 208)"

ROTFLMAO, 208 at 6ft 1, ok hopefully no one checks that.........
    I knew I was thicker than you! I’m 5 9 about 225 230 last time I checked.

I’m not bragging, I haven’t DLed 500 yet, might not till later this year. It’s actually sad, lol.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If everyone would just put a plastic bag over their head and secure it with duct tape around their neck (so no virus can get in) for 5-10 minutes we could really flatten the curve for covid infections. Much more effective than a mask or even two!!

It's interesting to see how quickly case numbers start to level and drop when cases get at or above 90k/mil. I am certain that some areas that were not impacted as soon have more accurate testing data since testing capacity was ramping up nationally from the early hotspots, so in theory those where the first waves occurred later should have more accurate data than regions where the pandemic was in full swing as early as January 2020. That said I agree with the CDC that actual cases could be up to 10X the number of positive tests. Combine that with vaccination efforts, specifically for at-risk groups, and I am confident things will be in really good shape by summer. We hear all this crap about variants now, but to date, the re-infection rate remains so low that it is a non-issue for post infection immunity. Further, some of those re-infections are likely the result of inaccuracies in testing (false positives for one of the tests).

I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence. You tell him Tater.

Oh I want to tell him, I pray he reads this, but if you see him, tell him, I said, lol beats my chest!!!!!!! Hoooooooooo!!!!! USA, USA, HOOOOO!!!

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously, Covid is still around. Given your states current situation, if masks were no longer required, would you still wear one?
    But the virus dies once I sit down & eat..
    We can just walk around crouched..right..?