Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Good Question smokinal, for me it's minimal wearing and I certainly don't fit into the average category you mentioned. I would say that I wear a mask on an average about a half hour to an hour every couple of weeks. So when I say it's a minor inconvenience, it really is.
    I bet I wear a mask under an hour the entire week (and my state has a full on mask mandate). Only time I wear one is grocery shopping. Pretty much the only place I go that isn't outside.

On another note, It will be interesting to see how Texas makes out with the no mask and opening up thing. Someone has to be first right?
    Yes, but even if things "go well" there---I don't think it will make much of a difference in the states on the other side of the political spectrum. For example, MN has had a mask mandate and bar/restaurants shut down for much of the pandemic. Next door in WI (conservative controlled courts) has been open and no mandate. The cases, hospitalizations, deaths between the two states has been pretty much the same the entire time, but that certainly hasn't caused the MN governor to loosen any restrictions.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I get vaccinated next Saturday (the JJ one) but will likely wear a mask whenever in close spaces now that its more acceptable. I'll definitely wear one during flu season.
    Is NY doing younger folks sooner than other jurisdictions or do you have other things going on?
    We are still doing the 75 and ups here in the DC region and due to the 60 min. show this past Sunday, they are pushing out more shots to the 65 and up crowd.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #NoMaskCrew

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It amazes me that Americans have such an issue with the mask thing. I mean, I wear gloves when it’s cold, sunglasses when it’s bright out, and a mask when there’s a global pandemic on and I’m in close proximity to others. Big deal.

I’ll continue to wear one until the vaccines are shown to have effectively reduced transmission. I’m not in a risk group, but I have in-laws and coworkers who are, so I’ll cover up my nose and mouth for 5 or 10 minutes of my day while I’m out at the local bakery or whatnot in order to keep them alive, for as long as it’s necessary.

I guess I’m just not selfish enough for muh freedums.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    It amazes me that Americans have such an issue with the mask thing. I mean, I wear gloves when it’s cold, sunglasses when it’s bright out, and a mask when there’s a global pandemic on and I’m in close proximity to others. Big deal.

I’ll continue to wear one until the vaccines are shown to have effectively reduced transmission. I’m not in a risk group, but I have in-laws and coworkers who are, so I’ll cover up my nose and mouth for 5 or 10 minutes of my day while I’m out at the local bakery or whatnot in order to keep them alive, for as long as it’s necessary.

You sure are mouthy for such a scrawny little prick, there are people in this forum from different parts of the globe dumbass. Go eat a pork chop and a dick.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMAO
    Try 780 minutes of every single day. You'd have a different opinion of them
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

81 million of us agree with you while 74 million do not, but you make a great point.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow. An entire 10 minutes. I have to wear one for the entire work day. I was part of a team that implemented covid antibody testing for our region and was seconded twice into the molecular team to help them with the covid NAT and again with the variant so it was little hard for me to get away from wearing a mask. I do find it interesting how a group of public health MDs and PhDs go from being absolutely sure that non-N95 masks were useless a year ago to all masks, all the time.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sure are mouthy for such a scrawny little prick, there are people in this forum from different parts of the globe dumbass. Go eat a pork chop and a dick.
    LMAO. MT, next time let him have it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ..I’ll continue to wear one until the vaccines are shown to have effectively reduced transmission...
    They reduce transmission (which is bad) but not by a huge amount. So you'll wait forever if you think that'll happen.

We all need to catch lots of different variants (without serious ill effect... if... the vaccines work!) or this will never end.

When the common cold first emerged in early middle ages Europe it was a major killer, then became a nuisance, then became trivial to all but the most ill and infirm. That's the only possible end-game for a coronavirus (the outer coat mutates and also the body's immunity fades).

Once the most vulnerable people have been vaccinated, we need to stop wearing masks!

Edit: already we have a variant that evades immune response from original virus exposure (called "P1"), so as far as the body is concerned it's not seen that before even if you previously had covid. We all need lots of different infections to make it like another common cold. Sorry this isn't the post you wanted.
    Edit2: source https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n592
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 03-03-2021 at 12:52 PM.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Curiosity thing here...those who say they don't mind, or "will when I go out" or "still will wear one"===do you wear one now all day? I mean, 11-13 hrs, literally all day, every minute, no taking it off, not just when required. ?

I heard a statistic that the average citizen wears one a whole 4.2 hrs per day.
    Must be a struggle
    Do you spend 11-13 hours a day in close proximity to other people while indoors?

I don't so I can't answer your question

My kids have no problem at all wearing one almost an entire school day. But they aren't fragile and don't whine like pussies about tiny inconveniences. One of them even forgets to take it off until after getting home.

Me, I probably wear one <1 hour per day most times. Work from home, don't go that many places.

But I have worn one for extended periods of time. I flew last year and wore a full face from the airport parking lot to the other airport parking lot without ever taking it off, and wore an N95 basically for 2 days straight other than sleeping while I was there. It's really not difficult.

We're spoiled and soft as sht

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeh I can't do that, worry about some piece of cloth I have to wear ten minutes at the grocery store nor post or complain about it for months and months in some forum.

I'm wearing it in the sun now to prevent sun burn that's aboot it.

I don't wear it at the gym.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Do you spend 11-13 hours a day in close proximity to other people while indoors?

But they aren't fragile and don't whine like pussies about tiny inconveniences.
    Yeah, I manage a very busy auto center so I've been in one for 11-13 hrs per day, every day for the past year.
    Good about your kids man; way to raise em, right there.

I guess I believe that the folks who "wear one here and there" or "when I have to" would have a different opinion if the roles were reversed.
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I manage a very busy auto center so I've been in one for 11-13 hrs per day, every day for the past year.
    Good about your kids man; way to raise em, right there.

I guess I believe that the folks who "wear one here and there" or "when I have to" would have a different opinion if the roles were reversed.
    So you haven't gotten used to it? You'd think you'd find out a way to make it comfy after a year. I have no idea though.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    So you haven't gotten used to it? You'd think you'd find out a way to make it comfy after a year. I have no idea though.
    I hear ya; they can only get so comfortable tho. And it's not even the comfort issue, for me it's the breathing your breath for 13 hrs a day, non-stop. My assistant has a lung/breathing issue that popped up about 4 months ago, and the Drs cannot figure it out; imagine what that's from....
    Oh, and he's tested negative many, many times
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I'm wearing it in the sun now to prevent sun burn that's aboot it.
    Do you even Canadian?

It is pronounced "aboat"

No worries, Chaz even gets it wrong.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interestingly enough, currently Florida has the lowest per capita COVID death rate... And Texas has the forth lowest in the US.

Infer from that what you will.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

I hear ya; they can only get so comfortable tho. And it's not even the comfort issue, for me it's the breathing your breath for 13 hrs a day, non-stop. My assistant has a lung/breathing issue that popped up about 4 months ago, and the Drs cannot figure it out; imagine what that's from....
    Oh, and he's tested negative many, many times
    Yeah I can't imagine. I always wear the mask really loose cos I feel I can't breathe. It probably doesn't even do anything the way I wear it.

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Do you even Canadian?

It is pronounced "aboat"

Oh man..I though I've learned proper Canadian here

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post
    Interestingly enough, currently Florida has the lowest per capita COVID death rate... And Texas has the forth lowest in the US.

Interesting, indeed. There is plenty of science out there that says reinhalation of our own exhaled CO2 is unhealthy. There is plenty of science out there that says mask wearing is not an effective deterrent to this particular virus. Do your own research; it's out there, just not on twitter, youtube, and the like. (Why can't you find this valid science there is another worthwhile discussion)

I wear it indoors to give others the sense of security alot of them need. With the reopening of all businesses, I am dreading wearing a mask indoors for extended time, like over an hour.

There are plenty of people just hoping that Florida's reopening would be a disaster. Quite the opposite, however. It has been a huge success, yet, somehow, it is not used as a model. I find so much of our response to this virus to be overblown. Way overblown. I also think the threat imposed by the virus has been used to manipulate people's movements and activities. Again, another discussion.

Finally, as I continue to read and speak with infectious disease doctors, I am coming to the conclusion that this is a lab manipulated/created virus. Again, another discussion which is being censored by certain controllers of information. I find that shocking, in and of itself.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously, Covid is still around. Given your states current situation, if masks were no longer required, would you still wear one?
    If they were no longer require I would burn all the ones my wife has in our house!
    On the list for Bannukah

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Interesting, indeed. There is plenty of science out there that says reinhalation of our own exhaled CO2 is unhealthy. There is plenty of science out there that says mask wearing is not an effective deterrent to this particular virus. Do your own research; it's out there, just not on twitter, youtube, and the like. (Why can't you find this valid science there is another worthwhile discussion)

I wear it indoors to give others the sense of security alot of them need. With the reopening of all businesses, I am dreading wearing a mask indoors for extended time, like over an hour.

There are plenty of people just hoping that Florida's reopening would be a disaster. Quite the opposite, however. It has been a huge success, yet, somehow, it is not used as a model. I find so much of our response to this virus to be overblown. Way overblown. I also think the threat imposed by the virus has been used to manipulate people's movements and activities. Again, another discussion.

Finally, as I continue to read and speak with infectious disease doctors, I am coming to the conclusion that this is a lab manipulated/created virus. Again, another discussion which is being censored by certain controllers of information. I find that shocking, in and of itself.
    You...use Twitter to research 'valid science'?

Is this real life?

Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post

What do you infer?
    Sun, heat, outdoor lifestyle, younger people, active people, healthier people?
    Point us in your "mental direction"

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post

Let's see your Florida "huge success" data.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    What do you infer?
    Sun, heat, outdoor lifestyle, younger people, active people, healthier people?
    Point us in your "mental direction"
    I'm pretty sure you can cross "younger people" off the Florida list

But otherwise, yeah, there are a lot of variables not the least of which seems to obviously be the weather/climate.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously, people weakened by covid are easy pickings for the invasive Burmese pythons. One Asian import takes care of the other.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Do you even Canadian?

It is pronounced "aboat"

Greggybaby, "a-boat"? lol, where you get that? It's a-boot up heer . think on it like "bamboo" with a "t" on the end; "bamboot". Aboot; capiche?!

and I'm still waiting on those Florida stats, KiM.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Much this ^

Actually MT there are a number of states that do not have a mask mandate currently. There isn’t really a significant difference in cases per 100,000 for states that had minimal if any real mask mandates. Obviously it spreads more efficiently where population density is greater.

We just had another test situation where my son somehow got a cold. So they all stayed home from school and got tested yesterday (negative results today).
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 03-03-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always thought Chazzy was from the Arctic and spoke making sounds by popping his palm to his mouth and thumping his Adam’s Apple. Kind of like the Clapper on steroids (please don’t ban me).

But, hey, this is for another thread. Interesting tho.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I always thought Chazzy was from the Arctic and spoke making sounds by popping his palm to his mouth and thumping his Adam’s Apple. Kind of like the Clapper on steroids (please don’t ban me).

But, hey, this is for another thread. Interesting tho.
    I'm dying. You're killing me, Marky. Send for the ambulance

Sorry for the off topic post. It was Marky's fault and he's been formally censured. Please continue.