liftuptheworld is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is liposuction a viable solution?

Is liposuction a viable option?

I have some belly fat but the rest of me is lean. I have gotten rid of it before where I have decent separation in the abs but by that point, the rest of me is crazy lean and looks emaciated and I feel like ****. I look best around 12% body fat IMO but my abs only show properly around 9%. I also need to diet like crazy to get down there whereas staying at 12ish is easy and feels like that's where I should be. I realise this would be better with pictures but I want to remain anonymous. I'm pretty sure it's genetics and no amount of tweaking diet would fix this.
    Age early 30s, 75kg, 170cm, training for 15+ years, lifetime natty.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or you could, I dunno, follow a good diet model and do cardio.

There's always that.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Or you could, I dunno, follow a good diet model and do cardio.

There's always that.
    Did you not read the post? I can get my body fat down but for me to get down low enough for visible abs it means I'm absolutely shredded elsewhere and weak af. at a decent bf% where I look super lean my abs still don't show. I assume you just read the title only.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Plenty of people have done this in the past. It looks like the fat is only on your stomach but actually you still have it all over.

You will just be skinnier than you'd like if you get lean. Gain some more muscle I guess.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftuptheworld View Post
    Did you not read the post? I can get my body fat down but for me to get down low enough for visible abs it means I'm absolutely shredded elsewhere and weak af. at a decent bf% where I look super lean my abs still don't show. I assume you just read the title only.
    we need pics, that sounds very unlikely if you've really been training for over 15 years

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Plenty of people have done this in the past. It looks like the fat is only on your stomach but actually you still have it all over.

You will just be skinnier than you'd like if you get lean. Gain some more muscle I guess.
    Check out my ffmi and training history, I'd need drugs to do that.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like you need to add muscle to the other areas if your physique takes that much of a hit just to show your abs. Are they actually developed? I know the whole thing about them being "made in the kitchen", but if you don't have the muscle there it'll be much harder to have impressive abs, regardless of how lean you get
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    Sounds like you need to add muscle to the other areas if your physique takes that much of a hit just to show your abs. Are they actually developed? I know the whole thing about them being "made in the kitchen", but if you don't have the muscle there it'll be much harder to have impressive abs, regardless of how lean you get
    When I go below 10-9% they are decent but then Im just leaner than Id like to be, still at a decent size but just feel like **** as calories are so low by that point etc. At like 12% I look great, not stage ready great but splits in the biceps, shoulders, veins in forearms, quad lines etc but still no abs, you can feel them underneath and they are deep enough but the fat just seems to accumulate there so fast or wont leave there when the rest is really lean.

The other option would be how do I not feel like **** at sub 10%?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by liftuptheworld View Post
    When I go below 10-9% they are decent but then Im just leaner than Id like to be, still at a decent size but just feel like **** as calories are so low by that point etc. At like 12% I look great, not stage ready great but splits in the biceps, shoulders, veins in forearms, quad lines etc but still no abs, you can feel them underneath and they are deep enough but the fat just seems to accumulate there so fast or wont leave there when the rest is really lean.

The other option would be how do I not feel like **** at sub 10%?
    Why not post a photo then?

How would anyone be able to identify you based on your stomach?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^

We definitely need pics. This sounds really unusual, I don't think I've ever seen anyone get bicep splits, quad lines, <10%, and not have visible abs.

As for not feeling like **** at <10%, I really just don't think it can be done for any significant period of time. Maybe there are some out there who do it, but it sounds awful to me
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185