Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post

Imagine ur kid has to deal with chit like this.

Then u cry when someone goes school shooter mode.
    Both are products of either poor fathering or absentee fathers.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullying is no good, but kids need to be taught it's okay to defend themselves, not have to walk the other way.

As a kid I was allowed to stand up to my bullies. They would get in trouble, not me. These days both kids get in trouble, which just benefits the bully and teaches the kids that are being bullied to be passive and weak.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do what I did anytime I was bullied: Throw hands till an adult pulls you off.

It's literally that simple, then you reward the kid for fighting back while acknowledging that they'll have to take their suspension.

"OMG what do we do about bullying where are the omnipresent sky gods that intervene for all bad things?!?!" Kids have to learn to handle themselves or it'll get much worse.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neondevil View Post
    Do what I did anytime I was bullied: Throw hands till an adult pulls you off.

It's literally that simple, then you reward the kid for fighting back while acknowledging that they'll have to take their suspension.

"OMG what do we do about bullying where are the omnipresent sky gods that intervene for all bad things?!?!" Kids have to learn to handle themselves or it'll get much worse.
    It's not always that simple though when dealing with black kids. They gang up on you if you try to swing

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Joke's on you, my kid is the bully. Survival of the fittest.

nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You won't have to worry about kids wincel. You need to have sex to have children

neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    It's not always that simple though when dealing with black kids. They gang up on you if you try to swing
    Except it is. You take the beating you come back and you hit them again and again and again. I never said it made you magically immune to being jumped or pain. It makes you less and less of a worthwhile target if they have to receive pain to give it.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's not even that bad. Just some kid telling him ****. OP has to be trolling.

That kid will now get bullied even harder for telling on the kid.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Except it is. You take the beating you come back and you hit them again and again and again. I never said it made you magically immune to being jumped or pain. It makes you less and less of a worthwhile target if they have to receive pain to give it.
    This. My dad taught me that bullies feel pain too. I got into quite a few fights as a kid, but I never had any real issues with bullying because I made it known I was not afraid to throw hands and I knew my parents wouldn't punish me.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    child bullying is some brutal azz chit srs

- Kids have zero filter and will go 100% blackpill
    - They will turn every1 against you, make you look like a loser
    - Now nobody will want to make friends with you, thus becoming a loner
    - Group activities becomes awkward cuz no1 wants you
    - Spend your recess staring at a wall cuz no1 wants to play with you
    - Lose all confidence in yourself, become timid and fearful, perpetuating a cycle of becoming more of a loser/loner
    - Grades start to slip because you absolutely dread coming to school, parents on your azz now
    - Feel like you have no one you can turn to because you think it will make things worse and you'd be the class snitch
    - Imagine going through this 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week
    - No one recognizes your pain, just begin to hate school and hate life
    - etc, etc

From there the kid is probably a few extra pushes from going completely off the edge. Would rather my kid if I had one beat the chit out of another kid then have him spiral to the bottom this way srs. Even if he loses at least he'll gain some respect for defending himself. But would probably put him in a karate/taekwondo class or sum chit.

I volunteered to head summer school activities for a few weeks with a bunch of 9 year olds. Noticed this one kid who wasn't exactly getting bullied, but the other kids would kind of avoid, not talk to and seemed like a loner. So I kept my eye on him a bit closer and tried to be extra nice and sociable to him. A week in it turned to full on bullying then pretty much told all the kids to cut the chit. Had a heart to heart with the littlebrah and found out he loves swimming and was good at it.

Made him team captain of a swimming competition so he would feel more involved and not be picked last. His team won (thanks to him), kids enjoyed themselves and forgot about the bullying and were actually mirin his swimming ability. Turns out all the kids learned he wasn't some weirdo so they all made friends with him and he enjoyed himself after.

His parents thanked me and said they never saw their kid so happy and excited (apparently he bragged about me to his parents lol ...) and they almost didn't sign him up for it because the kid was against it. Not to pat myself on the back or anything but it felt good seeing the littlebrah smile and that I prevented a future school shooter in the making (or so I tell myself, lol).
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roughinhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    kid just needs to fight back even if he gets his ass kicked srs. If you keep fighting back they'll back off and become afraid of you.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean I guess but most kids aren't tough enough for that

Originally Posted by sooby View Post

- Lose all confidence in yourself, become timid and fearful, perpetuating a cycle of becoming more of a loser/loner
    - Grades start to slip because you absolutely dread coming to school, parents on your azz now
    - Feel like you have no one you can turn to because you think it will make things worse and you'd be the class snitch
    - etc, etc

From there the kid is probably a few extra pushes from going completely off the edge. Would rather my kid if I had one beat the chit out of another kid then have him spiral to the bottom this way srs. Even if he loses at least he'll gain some respect for defending himself. But would probably put him in a karate/taekwondo class or sum chit.

I volunteered to head summer school activities for a few weeks with a bunch of 9 year olds. Noticed this one kid who wasn't exactly getting bullied, but the other kids would kind of avoid, not talk to and seemed like a loner. So I kept my eye on him a bit closer and tried to be extra nice and sociable to him. A week in it turned to full on bullying then pretty much told all the kids to cut the chit. Had a heart to heart with the littlebrah and found out he loves swimming and was good at it.

Made him team captain of a swimming competition so he would feel more involved and not be picked last. His team won (thanks to him), kids enjoyed themselves and forgot about the bullying and were actually mirin his swimming ability. Turns out all the kids learned he wasn't some weirdo so they all made friends with him and he enjoyed himself after.

His parents thanked me and said they never saw their kid so happy and excited (apparently he bragged about me to his parents lol ...) and they almost didn't sign him up for it because the kid was against it. Not to pat myself on the back or anything but it felt good seeing the littlebrah smile and that I prevented a future school shooter in the making (or so I tell myself, lol).
    yeah if I have kids I'm def telling them it's ok for them to beat the cht out of bullies, also have them in some kind of martial art. Also mirin your story brah, from my childhood memories all the teachers/adults when I was a kid were straight up npcs.

Wasn't a loner but whenever one of my friends would be disruptive in class i'd be the one to get in chit for it and vice versa. Just total npcs from my recollection.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    the n word isnt racism?
    Not the word in itself. Like this kid is clearly not racist. He's just a kid angry at a bunch of *******s being racist to him and retaliating.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    That's not even that bad. Just some kid telling him ****. OP has to be trolling.

That kid will now get bullied even harder for telling on the kid.
    Not true. The entire group supported him and lauded him as some hero for telling on the kid after he fuking baited the kid into it. And it is that bad. This kid can never run for office now. He probably will never get a scholarship. His reputation is ruined. All for what? Some piece of chit couldn't leave him alone.

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Teach kids to fight, bully problem solved

- etc, etc

Need more teachers/coaches like u srs

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Nobody defends bullying. Lack of discipline here for sure. No morals or important life values or lessons being taught. Probable absence of a strong, authoritative father figure.

I'm against bullying too, but alot of miscers seem to be pro bullying because they think it will toughen kids up.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tell them to sit down and stfu or get off the bus. There ought to be rules. Respect each other.
    You really are a clown with no real world experience.

Lol @ thinking these kids with no respect for anyone would listen to the bus driver. They don't listen to their own damn parents.

Back into your basement.

It's funny because bullying is observed in many other primates as well. It seems to be the way social hierarchies are determined. However, what is interesting is that in the animal kingdom, those that are excessively bullied either turn around and murder the bully, establishing dominance, or are expelled or killed by the tribe. In our society, we don't really allow things to reach an extreme, so what happens is the weak little rich white popular kid maintains his status (like Trump) at the top of the chain because nobody straight took him down as a kid or beat any sense into him.
    Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
    You really are a clown with no real world experience.

Lol @ thinking these kids with no respect for anyone would listen to the bus driver. They don't listen to their own damn parents.

Back into your basement.
    Then they get banned from taking the bus. That's how it should be. Let mom and dad drive their golden child to school. If they can't, too bad. Let the kid go become a drug dealer like he was going to anyway.

Compare

Last edited by wincel; 03-02-2021 at 03:07 PM.

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    alot of miscers seem to be pro bullying because they think it will toughen kids up.
    There are a lot of dumb miscers, thats for sure.

A more common effect from being bullied long term is extremely low self esteem. That's terrible for young people.

It would only 'toughen' up a kid, if he deals with the bully properly. Most kids have no idea how to deal with bullies properly.

overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) overtrainbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hutrapper View Post
    Whitey gonna be a miscer for sure.

Watch for him in 5-10 years. "tryna bulk up..are protein shakes good? When should I take creatine?"
    is it true you should take casein before bed to ensure your muscle mass doesn't waste away in sleep?
    Elegant Japanese Girls Crew [Founder] [LTC] [大和撫子]
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820393

Then they get banned from taking the bus. That's how it should be. Let mom and dad drive their golden child to school. If they can't, too bad. Let the kid go become a drug dealer like he was going to anyway.
    blah blah blah, they should be banned, blah blah blah.

Step out of the basement and recognize reality for once in your life.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol @ living in a poverty school district and subjecting your offspring to dealing with such crap everyday

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    I'm against bullying too, but alot of miscers seem to be pro bullying because they think it will toughen kids up.
    depends on the kid and his resiliency, imo most kids don't respond positively to that. if anything a kid that grows up being bullied misses out a lot on social development and internalizes that negative energy through adulthood in some cases (some get past it).

there are ways you toughen up your kid without bullying lol ... discipline and morals for the most part.

as crude as it sounds sometimes fighting it out sounds nice, kids are too retarded to empathize and words won't reach them at times and they know not what they do. but they can prob understand a good ass whippin lol.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think kids realize how fukking stupid all this chit is when they turn 18.

That being said, if my kid every bullied someone I'd take them straight to the other kids house and make them apologize in front of the parents and kid. If my dad ever caught be bullying someone else? Bro he'd kick my fukkin ass.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

depends on the kid and his resiliency, imo most kids don't respond positively to that. if anything a kid that grows up being bullied misses out a lot on social development and internalizes that negative energy through adulthood in some cases (some get past it).

there are ways you toughen up your kid without bullying lol ... discipline and morals for the most part.

as crude as it sounds sometimes fighting it out sounds nice, kids are too retarded to empathize and words won't reach them at times and they know not what they do. but they can prob understand a good ass whippin lol.
    The funny thing is, it's usually the bullied kids who get the ass whoopings from parents.

And the bullies who are spoiled little chits who need ass whoopings instead of smart phones.

blah blah blah, they should be banned, blah blah blah.

Step out of the basement and recognize reality for once in your life.
    Step out of 1st world and recognize this is reality.

Step out of 1st world and recognize this is reality.

Not in America, which is the country of discussion, dumarse

Although we are certainly headed there as a country, thanks to dumarses like yourself.

And you posted an extremely isolated event. So your video is not really reality either as teachers arent regularly killing their students in China

Not in America, which is the country of discussion, dumarse

Although we are certainly headed there as a country, thanks to dumarses like yourself.
    Fine by me. Rather see these little chits know their place. They grow up to become trumpers and gang members and other degenerate filth that can't do math.

Fine by me. Rather see these little chits know their place. They grow up to become trumpers and gang members and other degenerate filth that can't do math.
    Wrong, the little bullies will all grow up to be extreme liberals just like their single mothers. (aka Democrats, aka no future, aka wincel)