Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^ That's what this TurboChad looks like! Although he's younger and he's married to a woman a few years older. They're both in their 30s and expecting their first child.

Most people in my area marry around their age and there are a lot of Cali multi-millionaires. I don't know what Miscers are talking about with these huge age gaps. The women are usually professionals, too, like both are lawyers, both are doctors, one is an executive and the other one is, etc.

Just the women usually negotiate a part-time schedule when they have kids.

Source: I've seen a ton of parents in school over the years
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-02-2021 at 08:54 PM.

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    Miscers love to fantasize about being the 40 yr old guy with the 25yr old stunna on his arm. Truth is that will never happen unless it’s an exchange of resources relationship. She is obviously using you and your paying for her time through gifts and fancy restaurants. There’s no deep connection or love in that. It’s a complete fake relationship and the reason why rich celebrity men never stuck with their smoke show gf.

The truth of the matter is this....

No matter how high value you think you are, you’ll be lucky to find a really good women in your 30s that isn’t taken already. Their all rotten, mental, baggage, had too many dicks, and are not meant for a stable relationship.

The best way to live this life is to lock up the partner as early as possible preferably after a few years of fukin around. Mid 20s. That gives you the biggest basket of potential partners. Sharing memories and growing as a couple is a special thing.

You dumb ass miscers thinking your gonna win the lottery and draft a Tom Brady in the 8th round is PURE UTTER COPE.
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    Miscers love to fantasize about being the 40 yr old guy with the 25yr old stunna on his arm. Truth is that will never happen unless it’s an exchange of resources relationship. She is obviously using you and your paying for her time through gifts and fancy restaurants. There’s no deep connection or love in that. It’s a complete fake relationship and the reason why rich celebrity men never stuck with their smoke show gf.

No matter how high value you think you are, you’ll be lucky to find a really good women in your 30s that isn’t taken already. Their all rotten, mental, baggage, had too many dicks, and are not meant for a stable relationship.

The best way to live this life is to lock up the partner as early as possible preferably after a few years of fukin around. Mid 20s. That gives you the biggest basket of potential partners. Sharing memories and growing as a couple is a special thing.

You dumb ass miscers thinking your gonna win the lottery and draft a Tom Brady in the 8th round is PURE UTTER COPE.
    Yeah it's best to meet someone in college tbh.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    lol fuk, im looking into my future!

goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    find a virgin wife and have 2 or 3 kids and some dogs is the GOAT path for men

goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

100% bro

that 25 yo stunner will never love you JFL

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well OP family is the most importsnt thing in the world. When you get older and look around and find everyone gone you will appreciate that fact.

Whats the point of having kids though if you aint going to be a family. You guys need to think well on that trust me.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Cringe.

The reality is he aged like chit from his degenerate lifestyle and spent the second half of his life alone in misery and died with no family. What a chitty way to go.
    It’s copied and pasted from one of those Live Laugh Love wall decorations so of course it’s cringe. But the point is you can make the most out of being single if you take advantage of the freedom you have. If you sit alone in your house miscing and jerking off of course you will be miserable.
    **Jean shorts with dragons on them crew**
    **Spiked hair with frosted tips crew**
    **Soul patch crew**

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Introvert checking in, I share your feels OP
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000)
    my reply to some posts i saw here

1. as a male, you are in your prime in your late 20s, early 30s. if you are not disgusting, this would be when you could pull the most women. this is because you have more money and you can target as young as 19 and as old as 40. the range is wider. when you are 20 you maybe look better? i definitely look 10000x better now at 28 than i did at 20. not being a fatass and havung my hair and taking care of skin i guess helps. women dont like 20 year old guys LOL. youre still a kid that cant provide anything.

2. you nerds make it seem like "clubs" are the only social setting. you know there are bars and lounges you can go to that target late 20s to late 30s crowd where you can have fun right?

3. i hate the idea of having kids because all your buddys are doing it... this is why you become a father? seems pretty selfish.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cartiac View Post
    Your life will be what you make of it.

As you get older you start seeing the results of choices made in your younger years. If you get to your 30s and still talk about the time you scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game it will probably be tough. Having a family will not help. You will probably end up selling shoes with a horribly nagging wife, a complete loser son and a slutty daughter. Life will always be miserable if you think you can derive happiness solely from other people.

The idea of perpetual adolescence, continued late nights at the bars will also not happen. Late nights at the bar getting yucky with the boys should evolve into getting together for some drinks at happy hour or a sports event otherwise you become the old, creepy guys in the corner perving on college girls.

Happiness is becoming the person you want to be. For me that is a long term relationship with someone that complements my life and also does not want kids, a successful career, financial security allowing me to do things I enjoy, have some toys, and take care of the people I care about, and hobbies that I enjoy.
    LOL I immediately thought of Al Bundy with your description of the shoe salesman!

Agree with your first statement though. Life is what you make of it.

Am 42 now, divorced but perfectly content. I had my daughter young so all the stresses of child-rearing are largely behind me.... But I know it's probably only a few years til I become a grandma and get to relive all the best bits of parenting, minus the sleepless nights.

I don't think I'd be as happy with my life right now if I hadn't already had kids though..... I think I'd probably feel lonely. I did feel lonely when my daughter was away at uni, even though she sometimes drives me nuts with her awful music and "woke" opinions it feels good to have her home.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    LOL I immediately thought of Al Bundy with your description of the shoe salesman!

Agree with your first statement though. Life is what you make of it.

Am 42 now, divorced but perfectly content. I had my daughter young so all the stresses of child-rearing are largely behind me.... But I know it's probably only a few years til I become a grandma and get to relive all the best bits of parenting, minus the sleepless nights.

I don't think I'd be as happy with my life right now if I hadn't already had kids though..... I think I'd probably feel lonely. I did feel lonely when my daughter was away at uni, even though she sometimes drives me nuts with her awful music and "woke" opinions it feels good to have her home.
    Yeah I have a teen and I know what you mean about the "awful" music lol. At least I have the memories of when she was young, as that was the best time of my life.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yeah I have a teen and I know what you mean about the "awful" music lol. At least I have the memories of when she was young, as that was the best time of my life.
    Likewise. Stay home mum is the best job in the world I reckon..... Spent my days playing barbie and going to the beach to build sandcastles, and everyone thought I was great for it!!

The teens are awful years but I promise it gets better

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Likewise. Stay home mum is the best job in the world I reckon..... Spent my days playing barbie and going to the beach to build sandcastles, and everyone thought I was great for it!!

The teens are awful years but I promise it gets better
    Oh yes, I loved the Barbies! I was only able to stay home for 4 years, but it was worth the lost income!

She's been getting better recently, but middle school was the roughest. Everyone says that around the senior year in high school that things get better

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Oh yes, I loved the Barbies! I was only able to stay home for 4 years, but it was worth the lost income!

She's been getting better recently, but middle school was the roughest. Everyone says that around the senior year in high school that things get better
    Fingers crossed it definitely gets better as they get older. They just seem to get a bit calmer and more rational.

Middle school can be an awful time though - same with high school. Can be easy to forget how catty other girls can be, but that's what they're dealing with every day. Best of luck xx

MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lol @ raising children in Bill Gates world

phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 4Mum69 View Post
    The alternative is your idea of "love marriage" which

1: Consumes all of your time as she dominates your schedule hence why you dont see half your "happy" married friends anymore
    2: Spends you into oblivion buying all sorts of chit anyway
    3: By the time you are 50 she looks like an old used shoe because she is also 50
    4: She blows up and stops banging you after the first few kids
    5: At 45 when the mid life crisis hits you run an increased chance of divorce as she rapes your pension and assets on the way out

Now I am not saying marriage is bad. Marriage in 1950 was good. Marriage in 1980 was pretty good. Marriage in 2021 is Russian roulette because society has already imploded and its rotten to the core. Its like finding a needle in a haystack and if you think that the vast majority of people under 50 are happily married then you are living in deam land. 50% divorce rate, which means that given how many just stay together despite being unhappy means that your supposedly better life as a married winner is less than 40%. Its probably under 30% these days when I see the state of the average married guy in his 40’s. They are not even men anymore half these guys they are neutered phaggots who cant move a muscle “without asking the boss first”

The lifestyle your boomer parents and grandparents had is not a lifestyle you can really live anymore. Learn to deal with this and stop comparing yourself to them.
    Bitter truth right here. Society changed too much in such a short period of time. You can't compare yourself anymore with the generations of old.

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whogotmuhbeers View Post
    Iam willing to bet if you had children/life you wouldn’t spend 90% of your life on a male dominated bodybuilding forum telling everybody what your preferences are. Who gives a fuk
    lmao this holy chit, blabs on and on about being lonely, not having kids, divorced

obviously bro, you went against your biology and now you're stuck living some **** life

gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Cringe.

The reality is he aged like chit from his degenerate lifestyle and spent the second half of his life alone in misery and died with no family. What a chitty way to go.
    Cope harder you pathetic beta bux provider lmfao

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qgtDvB9tJ/

This dude is 55 years old almost 60 and he can make your wife cheat on you in a one night stand in less than 20 mins lmfao

From looks alone, without money

Yeah he totally looks miserably LMFAO

And he never married

Only miserable dudes are you beta providers giving your time energy and attention span to one girl while she smashes chads in one night stands. Lmao what a life. Changing kids diapers and providing for one girl while she smashes chads in ons. Might as well dig ur grave cause ur literally dead lmfao. You literally have NO Life when you do kids and marriage. I’d legit rather die than do a ltr/marriage and kids

Lmao happy wife happy lifers

scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000) scudda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SS can you stfu please? Srs getting tired of this old hag and her misery

gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    Life is really bad into your 40’s if you don’t settle down. Like, tours over kind of chit.

There’s no point to human life other than having and raising offering. If you aren’t equipped or able to do it, that’s just natural selection.
    Lol fat fuk beta provider

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qgtDvB9tJ

This guy is 55 years old almost 60. Does it look like his life is over? LMAO

while you’re being a beta provider hubby this 55 year old will make your wifey cheat on you in a one nite stand in les than 20 mins lmfao

Life is over when you settle down in a relationship, and then when you have kids life is truly over lmfao. You might as well dig ur grave and after that(literally)cause you’re sole reason to live is to give ur life to another human and provide lmao

These dudes in marriages/ltrs/have kids age 30+ years in 5 years and they get fat asf lmfao it’s sad to see

Meanwhile this 55 year old never married and can still pull till his late 60-70s through looks alone

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    the "life is better without kids" meme is being pushed HARD by the media.

Do some investigating sometime on the journalists that write those articles trying to convince people that kids are unfulfilling/ too expensive, etc.

They either:
    1. Come from a big, wealthy family, and lowkey have kids & families of their own (do as i say, not as i do plebs)
    2. Are children in adult bodies who cant handle any real responsibilities
    3. Single & made poor life choices and are past the point where they can have kids

Everyone I know that is 40+ no kids, even if they are married/in a LTR, confesses to wishing they had a kids/ponder how life would be different with kids when they get drunk.

no one is ever "ready" for kids. your whole outlook on life changes when you have them.

if you are worth any real value and have skills, you SHOULD look forward to having kids.

Govt has incentivized the poor & stupid to procreate rapidly with no consequences, please help us maintain the bell curve of intelligence before it moves too far to the left.
    I agree with you on that. The only thing about that line is that, Almost half of kids are unplanned..meaning half of the guys who say 'once you have kids they change your lift", fcuked up somewhere mid-cheek clapping. So yeah no chit your outlook on life changes, but it's because the pussy got too good for too long

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Man you must have a sad existence if you care that much about how people think. Have you been out of the country? Honestly, America is the only country where it's a stigma for older people to leave their house to just have fun and let loose once in a while. Go to Australia, The Netherlands, Germany, Croatia, New Zealand, France. I've met grandma's with their daughters and grand daughters going to the music festivals together. A place where you think only kids should be at. Not every culture's music scene is for 18-25 year olds. Get a clue...You lack perspective.

What does passing your genes exactly do for society? Happy to hear you out. It's just interesting to me to see why people think passing on their "legacy" matters so much. It's a common theme in movies, probably because it's relatable, but it doesn't necessarily make sense unless you have literature to back it up.
    Legacy doesn't mean what a lot of people think it means. Having a legacy is about the impact you left on people, what you contribute to society and impact that has. Magic Johnson has left a legacy in the basketball game and beyond. Nobody in this thread can tell me off the top of their head who his son is or what he does.

Mayweather has left a legacy in the boxing world and beyond...His "legacy" is a daughter that's not even 21, but has felony charges, is a baby motha to a rapper with 4-5 baby mothas...If that's what mothafcukas is teaching in Legacy 1A i'm dropping out that class.

Miscers can be with the 25 yr old if they worked on themselves, be the best versions they can be and if not 25, a good looking 26-30 yr old. But the red pilled miscers know that locking down a partner in mid 20's aint fcuking worth it. That time is spent dating women, working on yourself, building assets and having minimal liabilities, working out, etc. They also know marriage is in the fcuking grave. It's a 50% percent fail rate, initiated by 80% of women, that most times you're paying for their and your lawyer fees, before you get took for 50% and possibly more from court, So LTR is the next best choice. Furthermore bitches in they 20's have fcuked hundreds of guys, they're pussy is just as salvaged as the 30yr olds, and if they're single moms, forget aboudit.

We're in the age of information. Information about being wealthy and being the best person you can be haven't been this easy to have ever. If peoples in their 20s and 30s don't capitalize, then its their loss.
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yondy12 View Post
    lmao this holy chit, blabs on and on about being lonely, not having kids, divorced

obviously bro, you went against your biology and now you're stuck living some **** life
    But I was never lonely when I was married. I was happy and never felt like I missed anything at all.

plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MISC Expectation:

Reality:

Lifting Crew

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by plebmaximus View Post
    MISC Expectation:

Reality:

Once i found out he basically pays his bitches to hang out with him that aura went away. and that's at the minimum, we're not talking his business chit.

Expectation should be of those 8 bitches you talk to at 40, 3 of them of you clapping dem cheeks in 2 weeks. the other 5 are gonna flake on you, your married friends envy that chi but can't say anything about it if their wifes are around
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    Lol fat fuk beta provider

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qgtDvB9tJ

This guy is 55 years old almost 60. Does it look like his life is over? LMAO

while you’re being a beta provider hubby this 55 year old will make your wifey cheat on you in a one nite stand in les than 20 mins lmfao
    Dude is also a male model, actor and director that's had work done on him...he is far from the median 55 YO male from any country.
    Last edited by BallsDeep3; 03-03-2021 at 04:17 AM.

Originally Posted by BallsDeep3 View Post
    Dude is also a male model, actor and director that's had work done on him...he is far from the median 55 YO male from any country.
    Ur point? This dude can still make your wifey cheat on your beta provider self while being 55 LMFAO

The guy also never married, and you can see it in his looks. Also lol @ striving to be “average”. Every dude should be striving to chaundo tan max literally. The average 55 year old is some fat fuk beta provider in a marriage who is obese while the wifey fuks chads like chaundo in ONS.

That’s who ur striving to be? The fat fuk beta provider? Lmao pathethic
    Last edited by gesten; 03-03-2021 at 05:18 AM.

Powerlifting Doctor Hardlifter9's Avatar
    Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    One thing I'll also say is when you reach your 30s, all the quality women in your age group are taken, many of them will have a couple of kids, be married, be a homeowner etc.

Of course there's the occasional outlier but they are rare, any woman not locked down by that age is that way because nobody sensible wants them.

So that then means you HAVE to date younger, but then that has its own issues as you have to go all the way down to like early 20s to find quality unnatatched women, and then it's like a 10 year age gap, and you'll struggle for common interests.

****s hard mayne.
    And much younger aren't into older guys.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

Bench Press: 540lbs
    Squat: 545lbs
    Deadlift: 580lbs

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    Ur point? This dude can still make your wifey cheat on your beta provider self while being 55 LMFAO

The guy also never married, and you can see it in his looks. Also lol @ striving to be “average”. Every dude should be striving to chaundo tan max literally. The average 55 year old is some fat fuk beta provider in a marriage who is obese while the wifey fuks chads like chaundo in ONS.

That’s who ur striving to be? The fat fuk beta provider? Lmao
    Whatever helps you cope with being a single, non family loser...

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hardlifter9 View Post
    And much younger aren't into older guys.
    Since when? It's always been normal for men to date and marry 10-15 years younger. That's why there's no cougar term for men.

It's only a recent phenomenon that younger men have pursued barren women, ie old maids or leftovers. All part of the feminist agenda to give them a place when, for the most part, they had previously been invisible in the sexual marketplace.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew