ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100)

sick and tired of missing someone who doesn't miss or care about me

I think of her all the time still it's so frustrating. I think it's because i have this belief i won't find another girl like her or experience sometihng similar.

I have oneitis so incredibly bad like horrible to the point i don't even care about meeting other girls i have tried in the past and i just get depressed because they aren't her.

its really bad

she does not care think or want me back at all.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro. I'll feel you.

But just remember this person you romanticise about, they wanted you in their life at one point. We all have stuff about ourselves that people find repellent. Sometimes in life the stars align and someone for whatever reason is willing for you to put up with your **** and you theirs.
    It's not a reflection on you. This is the life. As Kermit says in Muppets Christmas Carol "Life is a series of meetings and partings. That is the way of it"

Somewhere deep down she does care about you. That's my belief. And I think that's mostly what kills us about breakups, especially by the sounds of the breakup you are having, that someone you really cared for saw you and though of you as disposable. I would say that is a reflection of life and the way that person loves.
    Last edited by AlamedaBoy; 03-02-2021 at 03:19 AM.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AlamedaBoy View Post
    Bro. I'll feel you.

But just remember this person you romanticise about, they wanted you in their life at one point. We all have stuff about ourselves that people find repellent. Sometimes in life the stars align and someone for whatever reason is willing for you to put up with your **** and you theirs.
    It's not a reflection on you. This is the life. As Kermit says in Muppets Christmas Carol "Life is a series of meetings and partings. That is the way of it"

Somewhere deep down she does care about you. That's my belief.
    cheers, yea I guess you're right but that's the point like i shouldn't even care if sh cares about me... clinging on to a hope sh will com back one day and it will all be the same

i don't know

i just loved what i had with her and didn't want it to end.. i jsut cant seem to replicate it.

going out with other girls just makes me depressed

i've become so cold as well now

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's because deep down in her soul she knows you're a disgusting creep who does nothing but spam message boards all day. The very thought of you makes most people want to puke. You're a pimple on the ass of society and everyone knows it. Including her.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wanting someone so bad who discarded you like that is a sign of low self worth.
    Someone with high self worth would be turned off by someone who does not feel that mutual attraction.

The reason you can't replicate said strong feelings is because you feel unworthy of attracting a woman who you could experience that with at the current time (ie you know she has better options due to how you feel about yourself).

The fix likely comes form building confidence in other aspects of your life first before finding it in the dating world.

lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what? all whores do the same. When you become a full time sick **** who doesnt fall in love with cum dumpsters lifes great. Find another whore and stop crying once a woman screws you over its done. Think of her as dead

WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have been here before and i think most people have too.

You need to get on the dating apps and get to work. You will quickly forget about her then.