Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    I picked up FF7 - X on my Switch along with 12 (they were on sale a while ago). I never played a Final Fantasy game before despite being into gaming since the Genesis era, figure it should be great to experience the games on my Switch Lite, those older games look good on a small screen, and apparently I got all the highlights in the series.
    7-10 is pretty much the golden age of Final Fantasy. Some would include 6 in there as well. Can’t go wrong with those.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    7-10 is pretty much the golden age of Final Fantasy. Some would include 6 in there as well. Can’t go wrong with those.
    Yeah I heard 6 is pretty much the real start for the series as far as most fans are concerned but it's pretty much just your average 16-bit JRPG, like I'm sure it's good but it looks similar to a lot of Square JRPG's from the era and PS1/2 games are just a lot more distinctive and appealing to me. It's not like the stories really carry over from game to game anyways so I don't really feel a need to go back to 6.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Days Gone - Story is 10/10 so far. Everything else is solid . Clearing camps, killing off hoards, stealth kills, all satisfying stuff really.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - amazing everything. I am liking Funky Mode I think it’s a hoot and a little easier. The boss fights are the best ever. Each course is unique af. .
    Days gone was better than it got credit for for sure. I got big expectation for the sequel.

Imma have to check out dk

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    Haven't played it but the ost sounds relaxing af, and while listening I checked it out on Steam and watched the trailer. Looks kinda like Life is Strange which made me more interested. Actually enjoyed that game.
    Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive too.

added it on my wishlist
    \
    Nice! It's a very short game, you can beat it in an afternoon. And the majority of the game has no music, so when that track kicks in it was unexpected (in a great way).

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Days Gone - Story is 10/10 so far. Everything else is solid . Clearing camps, killing off hoards, stealth kills, all satisfying stuff really.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - amazing everything. I am liking Funky Mode I think it’s a hoot and a little easier. The boss fights are the best ever. Each course is unique af. It’s maybe my favorite Nintendo game ever.

Super smash bros ultimate - Old, but still enjoying it. I’m still working on my skill with DK, Meta Knight and a few others i main while dabbling with other characters learning their move sets. Meta Knight, DK and Ness are the ones I’m not garbage with in online. When online is smooth. There’s always many and I emphasize many gamers who’re going to make you look amateur and easy. But I’m putting in work and end of the day win or lose i am having fun.
    DK Tropical Freeze is my favorite 2D platformer of all time. Just amazing all around. Gorgeous soundtrack as well by GOAT David Wise. I used Trixie for pretty much every mission. A good middle ground in difficulty between Funky and Diddy.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell yes mate. DKCTF is for me the #1 2D platformer ever and in my top 5 favorite games period.

I recall on WiiU, and I had one but rarely played it mind you, but I remember many gamers ****ting on it. Nintendo fans. Nintendo fans who actually had played the game! Now I learned most were salty because that studio didn’t make a Metroid games instead of just a 2D platformer.

And because it was too difficult lol.

Cheers bigballs you should appreciate it.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Andromeda was a good game. It just couldn't live up to the name and became a meme at launch that drove the narrative.
    That's what I'm finding. I'm rather enjoying the game again, and I mean it's a fine 8/10 game but the bugs knock it down to a 7 so far. I think interaction with your squad is a little limited but it seems like they stuck more or less to their formula, it was just that botched launch that screwed this game entirely.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I heard 6 is pretty much the real start for the series as far as most fans are concerned but it's pretty much just your average 16-bit JRPG, like I'm sure it's good but it looks similar to a lot of Square JRPG's from the era and PS1/2 games are just a lot more distinctive and appealing to me. It's not like the stories really carry over from game to game anyways so I don't really feel a need to go back to 6.
    Out of 6-10 I've only played 7 as most people hail this one as the GOAT. I think as time has gone on though alot of people started to have different opinions about it which was what piqued my interest. Definitely want to play 6-10. I've also played 13 and while I didn't exactly hate it, it was disappointing for sure.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    'painted' some stuff in kingspray graffiti VR app

i am currently working on this one, but ive been lazy and havent worked on it in a while.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    'painted' some stuff in kingspray graffiti VR app

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YW8QSk2.jpg[img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/oHvC5jf.jpg[img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xtaqe9Z.jpg[img]

i am currently working on this one, but ive been lazy and havent worked on it in a while.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/kr0WncL.jpg[img]
    Finally someone else posted screenshots. Post more screenshots *******s. Pics or didnt happen.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Out of 6-10 I've only played 7 as most people hail this one as the GOAT. I think as time has gone on though alot of people started to have different opinions about it which was what piqued my interest. Definitely want to play 6-10. I've also played 13 and while I didn't exactly hate it, it was disappointing for sure.
    Been playing a lot of FF7 Remake and while I love it, my complaint about the game is that the environment don't change. They're stuck in this industrialized city and the environment gets old for me. Having played FF8 and 10 before, I'm used to seeing many different fantasy environments. Can't wait to finish 7 and play 9. That screenshot you posted really made me interested.

Hopefully there would be more changes in environment as I clock more hours in the game.

visuals are so nice though and the fighting system is hype. Kinda like Nier: Automata

Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ff9 is the GOAT ^.

Super balanced, only way to get stupidly OP is to grind frogs early af which isn't worth doing. Some steals can be OP if you're diligent I guess.

Ff6 is very non linear and quite open. If you don't take the care to go out of your way you can finish the game without half the party. Story wise it's not a "masterpiece", just a really zany and unusual adventure. Don't think it aged that well.

I rate ff12 tza. I like ivalice as a world, its lore is great and there's so many Side quests that grow the explorable area. It's the best version of a modern rpg map imo. If ingame recipes existed it would have the most in depth and perfect loot system. Weapons and accessories obtained early to mid game can still be relevant endgame if youre clever about exploiting weaknesses.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally someone else posted screenshots. Post more screenshots *******s. Pics or didnt happen.

Been playing a lot of FF7 Remake and while I love it, my complaint about the game is that the environment don't change. They're stuck in this industrialized city and the environment gets old for me. Having played FF8 and 10 before, I'm used to seeing many different fantasy environments. Can't wait to finish 7 and play 9. That screenshot you posted really made me interested.

Hopefully there would be more changes in environment as I clock more hours in the game.

visuals are so nice though and the fighting system is hype. Kinda like Nier: Automata
    FF9 def has a lot of changing environments, from cities, castles, caverns, tundra, deserts, forests, marshes, mountains, villages, etc and I think i'm probably maybe half way into the game

also for your time

hnggggg at alexandria soldiers

positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I’ve played all the final fantasy’s from 1-15 except 11, 14, and 15. I wouldn’t skip 6 if you enjoy the series because it’s the best one. It has the best plot, best villain, and I liked that there was no true MC, it rotates between 4 characters. All the side characters in the party have stories that get developed through side quests near the end and imo they were the best developed side characters in the series. Soundtrack is also a 10/10.

IX and X are close but they aren’t as complete as VI imo. VII is a convoluted mess at times. VIII is just a massive pile of garbage that can be skipped. It might be the worst rpg I’ve ever played tbh. XII wasn’t great either. XIII had a terrible nonsensical story but had an awesome MC and combat system. I only finished XIII because I liked the combat so much. I-V are fun but I-III are basically cookie cutter generic rpgs that can be skipped. IV is the first one that feels like a unique story although the ending is rushed. V has an awesome job system and the last 1/3 of the story is crazy but the first 2/3 are slow.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FF9 def has a lot of changing environments, from cities, castles, caverns, tundra, deserts, forests, marshes, mountains, villages, etc and I think i'm probably maybe half way into the game

also for your time

hnggggg at alexandria soldiers

strong

Getting more hours done in FFVII Remake and things are starting to pick up and get more interesting

Love the Ifrit design, they made him into something like Shiva god of destruction lol

Tifa of peace. Making my dik throb all the while.

Getting more hours done in FFVII Remake and things are starting to pick up and get more interesting

Love the Ifrit design, they made him into something like Shiva god of destruction lol

Tifa of peace. Making my dik throb all the while.

hnggg
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last weekend I finally got into the 7 remake. Actually enjoying it this time. Only played first five minutes upon release and didn't like.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn all these glorious screenshotsn

I’ll try to figure out how to get some sweet switch captures ! Hoping it will be glorious.

we're all gonna make it IMathew's Avatar
    IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For anyone into 4x games/strategy, Stellaris is currently on sale for $1 with a solid offering of dlc for $15.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/s...covery-bundle?

Solid game with focus on economy management and empire expansion, I've got 800 hours logged and still haven't won a game lol. It has it's fair share of problems but it's worth picking up for $1.
    lmao I was like lmao

★Texas Crew★
    *Misc Med Crew*

I have to clear the final stage in Streets of Rage 4 (Switch)

Damn good story I have not read spoilers so any of the endings possible in this game will be my first time seeing it. There are 4 endings but thus will be my first time beating it.

10/10 combat is the best part of the game.immensely satisfying.

The cutscenes are brief and unvoiced. That art style takes me back!

Just finished my nightly Siege fix. Was in an intense situation, our Thatcher is down, can't breach from the servers, and we were down to 2v4. Those who play Siege will know what that context means lol. Managed to clutch though.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got into nioh 2 this last week. It's still pretty hollow and shallow but fun for a while. Only beat one boss in fewer than 3 tries so far. Doesn't hold a candle to souls but couldn't ask for a better filler game for time I guess.

Red dead 2 I played again and got bored pretty fast. I think I did about everything the first time I played it when it came out though. No replay value.

Persona 5 was a lot of fun but again I burned out by the end of the game to do a NG+.

Divinity 2 before those and it was pretty good but way overdone with repercussions. I reloaded probably a thousand times due to doing quests in the wrong order, killing people who needed to live, whatever. I think assassin's creed origins made good use of this mechanic but hated how divinity did it.

Speaking of AC, why are they reinventing the wheel every time? Origins had a perfect system of stat points for postgame. You build properly or aren't strong enough for the game, I enjoyed that aspect. Its like the POE approach. Valhalla completely abandoned it. It also turned the coolest area in the game (asgard) into a complete chore. I played the hell out of it but ubi really misses the mark often.

//rant
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really want to platinum Hitman 2

Was an rpg night for me.

Just started playing Pillars of Eternity. Liking it so far, it's an old-school type rpg but with sorta modern graphics, the Diablo 2 Resurrected graphics look like this. So fun to play an old school style rpg with smooth framerates.

Progressing through FF7 more and story is getting more interesting. Some changes in scenery and more characters being introduced.

Poor fukin Shinra employee

Intense round from my daily dose of R6 just earlier. This is what I love about this game. Even if you're like me who doesn't have great aim and insane flicks, you can still win by outplaying the enemy.

Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 03-14-2021 at 02:54 PM.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beat Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Started last weekend, finished today, right before it leaves Game Pass.

I was a big fan, despite the grinding and difficulty spike at the end.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

^mirin you guys actually beating games. Can't even recall the last time I beat a game lmao. Multiplayer fps games taking too much of my time, but I'm making good progress with FFVII Remake I think I'm on 25% of the game now, I'm gonna focus on this and just 1 or 2 games on the side.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After numerous regular play throughs and speed runs with DSR and DS3 I decided to try some mods. Started Cinders mod for DS3 last night. Cleared out the Undead Settlement and about to fight the rotted deku tree. It’s really fun so far. It has a lot of weapons from DS and DS2 in it so I’ve been rocking a quality build with the Balders Side Sword, LKS, and Pursuers Greatsword. More NPC invasions and the enemy placement is different. After I beat this mod I’m either gonna replay it with a different build or do Daughters of Ash for DS. After that I’ll try the Ascended Mod.

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Originally Posted by Ibl1s View Post
    ~2 hours into The Evil Within

not really digging it so far, might just uninstall tbh
    It starts to pickup at the end of chapter 4. Beginning is kind of rough but once you clear chapter 4 you’re through the worst part. Rest of the game is great.

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

on the final boss of FF9 and getting my chit absolutely pushed in lol. May have to get some extra levels (some characters are low 40s while Zidane/Vivi are 48/51 respectively). Also likely some slightly better gear/spells/abilities. Currently using Zidane/Vivi/Steiner/Eiko.

Apparently auto-regen and the status immunes work like a charm. But my party just keeps getting obliterated by one single move though that does like 4K+ damage. May try again today with a slightly different strategy. I also dun-goofed by not stealing that much the entire game to my thievery is weak af lol. Grand Cross is supposed to be the most problematic skill but it's the Neutron Ring chit that just wipes out my entire party.

Back to the drawing board I guess, I missed a few good items though so I'll just backtrack through Memoria, also level up and pick up some skills.

The chocographs is also pissing me off because I literally spent 30 minutes of digging to find one. Fuk spending like 10 hours trying to get the rest.
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    on the final boss of FF9 and getting my chit absolutely pushed in lol. May have to get some extra levels (some characters are low 40s while Zidane/Vivi are 48/51 respectively). Also likely some slightly better gear/spells/abilities. Currently using Zidane/Vivi/Steiner/Eiko.

Apparently auto-regen and the status immunes work like a charm. But my party just keeps getting obliterated by one single move though that does like 4K+ damage. May try again today with a slightly different strategy. I also dun-goofed by not stealing that much the entire game to my thievery is weak af lol. Grand Cross is supposed to be the most problematic skill but it's the Neutron Ring chit that just wipes out my entire party.

Back to the drawing board I guess, I missed a few good items though so I'll just backtrack through Memoria, also level up and pick up some skills.

The chocographs is also pissing me off because I literally spent 30 minutes of digging to find one. Fuk spending like 10 hours trying to get the rest.
    best to do chocobo stuff as soon as its accessible and as you play. Frogs and diligent stealing too. The japs are good at adding a grind. I probably have beaten that game 5 times over the years. Eiko is really bad, freya or red for the damage healer
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!