Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Playing VII Remake rn and damn Tifa is fine as hell. Her abdomen is toned perfectly. Never much think about women's abdomens, its usually face, tits, and booty for me, but this kind of abdomen is just hnnggg, doesn't lose it's femininity with being too muscular.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    I hear all sorts of opinions lol

some say Final Fantasy 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

lol, just gonna play em all

The start theme already has me hooked, can't tell me you don't want to play this phucking game after this lol. Music as soothing as the graphics.

[youtube]iBGgUtd7EdA[youtube]

[youtube]fW3tOmLgd30[youtube]
    Man Final Fantasy music never fails. Always makes me feel good.
    I'm gonna at least finish VII, VIII, IX and X-X2

Among those 4, I actually only finished VIII back when I was high school. Still working my way to finish VII Remake and X-X2. Taking my sweet time with them. Now because of your post I added IX to my playlist, that kind of graphics really relaxes the chit out of me.

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Wow that game looks cool.
    Total War: 3 kingdoms?

Aye I love it, there's so many avenues to keep winning, not just military might and strategy. Game is also heavy on diplomacy, proxy wars, arranged marriages, espionage, trade. It's the closest game I've played to Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire.

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Did you like BF1 and BF5?

I disliked both, thought they were steps back from BF4.... so I'm unhyped af for BF6.
    Nah didn't even play them, not so interested in shooters set in WWI/2 era. Guns are weak af and go clankity clank. If I'm ever gonna play them, I'd only be interested in the single player missions. Don't wanna play multiplayer shooter with weak old guns lol

If you liked BF3 or BF4 then I think BF6 would be for you too.

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Friend use to throw lan parties. Always was a fun time.
    I miss that chit. Staying over at a friend's house for lan party. goat time imo.
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 03-03-2021 at 02:44 AM.

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Playing Demon's Souls ps5, and BotW on switch currently.

Have a bajillion other games on my backlog including GoW, miles morales, control, xenoblade definitive, mario odyssey, the list goes on forever.

PLUS: monster hunter rise comes out soon so that will take up a ton of my vidsing time.

I get distracted by games that are infinite in length like shooters, LoL, etc so I never make backlog progress the struggle

Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Decided to pick up Final Fantasy IX, for many people it is considered the best Final Fantasy so I am very curious about it. It's hard to get a good PSX copy that runs good where the graphics aren't faded and blurry as chit.

The remaster has some mixed reviews but apparently there's a mod that's pretty much unanimous in terms of it's praise that boosts the graphics while staying true to the original game (the old PSX fonts are an option too). God bless these modders that donate their time to do this chit as I'm sure the chit is phucking tedious, but they do it for the love of the game I guess.

Wish I played this as a kid, would have been super nostalgic, I'm already liking the beginning, the atmosphere, the BGM

Nice, you won't understand why FF VII is so popular after playing IX. Part IX is by far the GOAT final fantasy on the PS1.
    Curious what you think of it when you finish. Small non-spoiler tip: start doing the chocobo searches as early as you can

Moguri mod is also really nice (thousands of stills are re-drawn, speed up battles, no random battles when you wish it etc.)

I played the game when it came out, by now i think i finished the game 15+ times.

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supup View Post

Have a bajillion other games on my backlog including GoW, miles morales, control, xenoblade definitive, mario odyssey, the list goes on forever.

PLUS: monster hunter rise comes out soon so that will take up a ton of my vidsing time.

I get distracted by games that are infinite in length like shooters, LoL, etc so I never make backlog progress the struggle
    How are the graphics? Heard it’s the only real next gen game so far

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by supup View Post

I feel you bro. R6 still gets majority of my gaming time. Tons of backlog.

Just realized that in my steam library, the only games which stories I finished are, Witcher 1-2, Division 1, Naruto UNS4, and Life is Strange lmao.

And RDR2 in my rockstar launcher is still waiting for me. But I'm still waiting to upgrade my gpu to finish CP2077 and RDR2.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Rotate games massuh race. Everything always feels fresh when you rotate out
    aye the advantage of having so many backlog
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 03-03-2021 at 07:48 AM.

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    How are the graphics? Heard it’s the only real next gen game so far
    I think it looks fantastic, the graphics are very good.

I'm not a tech nerd in that aspect, I don't know how to optomize all the graphics for it.

I do know my tv doesn't have HDR, idk if that makes a big difference. I think it has 4k?

Registered Phaggot ISmokeTooMuch's Avatar
    ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got a problem with buying games, playing them a bit and never finishing them.

I got at least 10+ games installed that I bought in the last month that I barely played. I get bored or lose interest way too easily recently.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Played some battlefield 4 and witcher 3 yesterday. Was super fun
    I'm playing Witcher 3: Wild Hunt right now as well. Amazing game and worthy of the hype. I'm currently level 17 and trying to find Dandelion by running around Novigrad and talking to a ridiculous amount of people. I have loads of side quests on my list but they are mainly 20-30 range. I know that doing missions more than a few levels beneath your own level is barely worth the XP, so I have some undone level 2-10 missions as well.

Build-wise, I am just using sword and signs right now with the odd potion and oil. I don't feel the need to worry too much about the alchemy table, just seems needless for lower level difficulties. I am currently wearing the Griffin medium armour and using fairly generic swords.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For some weird reason, I got an itch to play some WoW again. But just pre BfA content. They changed the world dramatically with the Shadowlands update.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    AC Valhalla has opened my eyes to the newer AC games. Bought it during the sale and have put like 50ish hours into so far. Just finished the first
    Spoiler!
    part last night. Time to go fuk chit up in Lunden. Thinking about changing up my gear to try something new. Been dualwielding an axe and a dagger. Found a 2h sword that looks really cool though.

Probably going to pick up Origins and Odyssey as well at some point.
    It's good? Origins was my first AC since ACII and I loved it. I need a better PC to appreciate the graphics though. Still only explored like 60% of the world.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post

Total War: 3 kingdoms?

Aye I love it, there's so many avenues to keep winning, not just military might and strategy. Game is also heavy on diplomacy, proxy wars, arranged marriages, espionage, trade. It's the closest game I've played to Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire.
    I love games like this but been out of the loop for almost 8 years in PC land.

Any other cool strategy games you recommend?

Or anyone recommend strategy games?

I enjoy RTS as well

Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pumpinmirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Working through AC oddysey.

Have valhalla lined up.

Also have radiant historoa on phone for when I burn out on oddysey and need breaks.

Originally Posted by ISmokeTooMuch View Post
    I got a problem with buying games, playing them a bit and never finishing them.

I got at least 10+ games installed that I bought in the last month that I barely played. I get bored or lose interest way too easily recently.
    better do what we do brah and rotate games . take your sweet time with them. i also bought a lot of games but barely touched some of them. not because they weren't good but adult life + too many games lol
    so better just chill and take your time with them, it's ok to just play even just a bit per day. avoids burnout too.

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    I'm playing Witcher 3: Wild Hunt right now as well. Amazing game and worthy of the hype. I'm currently level 17 and trying to find Dandelion by running around Novigrad and talking to a ridiculous amount of people. I have loads of side quests on my list but they are mainly 20-30 range. I know that doing missions more than a few levels beneath your own level is barely worth the XP, so I have some undone level 2-10 missions as well.

Build-wise, I am just using sword and signs right now with the odd potion and oil. I don't feel the need to worry too much about the alchemy table, just seems needless for lower level difficulties. I am currently wearing the Griffin medium armour and using fairly generic swords.
    Definitely worth all the praise. One of the best games I ever played. I played it without the bgm and the game felt even darker and more intense.

I suggest doing all the side missions even if they wouldnt give you any exp. The side missions in W3 are fun and interesting af.

I love games like this but been out of the loop for almost 8 years in PC land.

Any other cool strategy games you recommend?

Or anyone recommend strategy games?

I enjoy RTS as well
    Sadly the great RTS era of the 2000s didn't get a follow through. No info if there's a really good RTS these days.

Right now the only strategy game that I play is Total War: Three Kingdoms and it's turn based. It's great specially if you're interested in political manouverings, diplomacy, history, and all that chit. I enjoy it so much since I just made it my goal to get all the best women in ancient China.

brb forcing your kids to marry for political alliances

brb letting others fight your wars for you

brb large army battles

brb if you zoom the units, they're still detailed.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    AC Valhalla has opened my eyes to the newer AC games. Bought it during the sale and have put like 50ish hours into so far. Just finished the first
    Spoiler!
    part last night. Time to go fuk chit up in Lunden. Thinking about changing up my gear to try something new. Been dualwielding an axe and a dagger. Found a 2h sword that looks really cool though.

Probably going to pick up Origins and Odyssey as well at some point.
    I fukken love origins and odyssey..buying valhalla this week
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sadly the great RTS era of the 2000s didn't get a follow through. No info if there's a really good RTS these days.

Right now the only strategy game that I play is Total War: Three Kingdoms and it's turn based. It's great specially if you're interested in political manouverings, diplomacy, history, and all that chit. I enjoy it so much since I just made it my goal to get all the best women in ancient China.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4sNC4nU.png[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2Luf0IG.png[img]

brb large army battles
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/4lgkrxM.png/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CvxN3mH.png[img]
    brah, have you ever played the crusader kings games? if not, i think you'll like 'em srs
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    better do what we do brah and rotate games . take your sweet time with them. i also bought a lot of games but barely touched some of them. not because they weren't good but adult life + too many games lol
    so better just chill and take your time with them, it's ok to just play even just a bit per day. avoids burnout too.

Definitely worth all the praise. One of the best games I ever played. I played it without the bgm and the game felt even darker and more intense.

I suggest doing all the side missions even if they wouldnt give you any exp. The side missions in W3 are fun and interesting af.

brb large army battles

I grew up playing romance of three kingdoms, pretty sure Ill love this game

can't wait to get my pc

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Did you like BF1 and BF5?

I disliked both, thought they were steps back from BF4.... so I'm unhyped af for BF6.
    Same here. I wrote BF off when they said, "If you don't like it, don't buy it" when they went SJW.

I grew up playing romance of three kingdoms, pretty sure Ill love this game

can't wait to get my pc
    It's gonna be even better since you already have a background of China's 3k period. I played it first before knowing anything about it's history lol, but loved the game so I read up about it and even watched the 2010 tv series.

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    brah, have you ever played the crusader kings games? if not, i think you'll like 'em srs
    Did a quick searh on it in steam and saw this

Got me interested, and I watched some gameplay in youtube. Added it on my steam wishlist so fast.

Nothing beats conquests with clever political maneuverings, espionage, and sex lol

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leveling an orc warlock for TBC classic, played alliance in classic so it's a fresh start, having a decent time just casually leveling right now

Man I gotta find some new games tho

Was tending to my rice field today on Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.

Relaxing af game. Though the fights are hyped too. The farming is surprisingly detailed.

The only downside are unwoke dialogues like this \_( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)_/¯

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mentioned earlier that I beat What Remains of Edith Finch on gamepass. Left me feeling fairly sad, but it was beautiful at the same time. Really makes you realize your own mortality.

I was looking to post this in the sountrack/OST thread, but couldn't find the thread anymore.

OST Version with some stringed instruments added.

Last edited by ScramFranklin; 03-06-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000) Ibl1s is just really nice. (+1000)
    ~2 hours into The Evil Within

not really digging it so far, might just uninstall tbh

C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beat DS3/all bosses/DLC twice and got every item and npc quest line I could each time, over the course of last week. Got really addicted to it again recently
    Beethoven's 9th

Member since 2010 crew
    No Social Media Crew
    Black Knight Crew

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I beat What Remains of Edith Finch on gamepass. Left me feeling fairly sad, but it was beautiful at the same time. Really makes you realize your own mortality.

I was looking to post this in the sountrack/OST thread, but couldn't find the thread anymore.

[youtube]Hs4cQOLiipY[youtube]

OST Version with some stringed instruments added.

[youtube]YN-fTbl6mC4[youtube]
    Haven't played it but the ost sounds relaxing af, and while listening I checked it out on Steam and watched the trailer. Looks kinda like Life is Strange which made me more interested. Actually enjoyed that game.
    Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive too.

added it on my wishlist

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Playing through Andromeda a little more. I'm about 10 hours in and it's really not a bad game if you get over the bugs. I think they toned down the choice options a little bit too much, they don't feel as impactful and sometimes both choices are kind of idiotic but the premise of unlocking alien tech, while working with the new species in this portion of the Andromeda galaxy isn't a terrible premise.

It was really the perfect storm of a poor release that seemed to do this game in. People were still salty about ME3, then EA came in and dropped the hammer on BioWare to release an unfinished product and blammo, it got destroyed by everyone. Going back though, years removed from ME3 and just taking it in as a fresh title, it's really not that bad of a game. I'm enjoying my time thus far.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been exploring a chit ton in Valhalla. Have 70ish hours and it feels like there is a lot of story left. Probably because I’ve trying to fully explore each area I’m in before I move on to the next. Even the little chests. They need to hurry up and add in that feature that lets you change the appearance of your armor because they are getting more ridiculous looking the more you upgrade them.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ibl1s View Post
    ~2 hours into The Evil Within

not really digging it so far, might just uninstall tbh
    It's pretty good if you're into Horror games. What I liked about it was the atmosphere. The gameplay mechanics take a while to get used too. I never actually finished it....kept getting stuck on those damn invisible enemies.

AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngusSteakLover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been sinking a lot of hours into Hit-man 2 and Batman Arkham Knight(inb4 Tank battles bad). Trying to get all the ranks in the Hitman 2 maps. Chit is addicting as hell

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Days Gone - Story is 10/10 so far. Everything else is solid . Clearing camps, killing off hoards, stealth kills, all satisfying stuff really.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - amazing everything. I am liking Funky Mode I think it’s a hoot and a little easier. The boss fights are the best ever. Each course is unique af. It’s maybe my favorite Nintendo game ever.

Super smash bros ultimate - Old, but still enjoying it. I’m still working on my skill with DK, Meta Knight and a few others i main while dabbling with other characters learning their move sets. Meta Knight, DK and Ness are the ones I’m not garbage with in online. When online is smooth. There’s always many and I emphasize many gamers who’re going to make you look amateur and easy. But I’m putting in work and end of the day win or lose i am having fun.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    about 16 hours into Final Fantasy IX

there's a silliness and charm to this game but in actuality the story thus far is really phucked up lmao the more I thought about it

liking it so far tho, Vivi the GOAT
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    about 16 hours into Final Fantasy IX

there's a silliness and charm to this game but in actuality the story thus far is really phucked up lmao the more I thought about it

liking it so far tho, Vivi the GOAT
    I picked up FF7 - X on my Switch along with 12 (they were on sale a while ago). I never played a Final Fantasy game before despite being into gaming since the Genesis era, figure it should be great to experience the games on my Switch Lite, those older games look good on a small screen, and apparently I got all the highlights in the series.