Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by untranslatedZA View Post
    "opportunity to center Cole’s character and other non-Caucasian fighters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Jax, Raiden, and Liu Kang.”

lol all I remember from the first movie were those guys. Who tf is Johnny Cage ?
    You are really gonna forget about the split and punch to the balls of Goro? The 500$ sunglasses?
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The time has come for these filmmakers to renounce white supremacy and hate-speakers like David Duke publically. Casting a straight white cismale in a leading role is clearly a dog whistle to Proud Boys and other neo-nazi activist groups (which Hollywood has a long history of supporting of course).

They should consider making a donation to BLM or another social justice non-profit (oh oops, BLM is a corporation, but it's totally different) and immediately begin working with speakers such as $40,000/hr crone Robin DiAngelo to begin undoing the obviously deep-seated and systemic anti-Black racism present on their staff.

#AntiRacism #SayNoToHate

PS OP I'm gonna have to neg you for capitalizing the word white in your thread title. Clearly another dog whistle to racists.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    The time has come for these filmmakers to renounce white supremacy and hate-speakers like David Duke publically. Casting a straight white cismale in a leading role is clearly a dog whistle to Proud Boys and other neo-nazi activist groups (which Hollywood has a long history of supporting of course).

They should consider making a donation to BLM or another social justice non-profit (oh oops, BLM is a corporation, but it's totally different) and immediately begin working with speakers such as $40,000/hr crone Robin DiAngelo to begin undoing the obviously deep-seated and systemic anti-Black racism present on their staff.

#AntiRacism #SayNoToHate

PS OP I'm gonna have to neg you for capitalizing the word white in your thread title. Clearly another dog whistle to racists.
    im going to have to neg you for whitewashing a black miscer in your avi

do better

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    im going to have to neg you for whitewashing a black miscer in your avi

do better
    Gonna have to neg you back for using the tone-deaf and outdated racial slur "b****k". It's not the preferred nomenclature in our modern era. Also, gonna have to neg you for using the extremely transphobic and improper second person pronoun when addressing me ("you"). My preferred second-person pronoun is "xou" or "zou", pronouns are kind of a tricky space for me though because I am trans non-binary genderfluid.

#LoveIsLove #TransRightAreHumanRights #TransPrideWorldwide #TransPower #PutCisGenderScumInCamps #HeterocaustWhen

ᗷE ᗷOᖇᑎ. ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇ. ᗪIE. DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not watching anymore SJW PC Horsesht kthxbye
    ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overtrainbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PassiveLearner View Post
    White, black or some kind of weird in-between - makes no difference. This movie is going to be god awful and will be lucky to make the investment back.
    i don't know brah, the MK games have been absolutely killing sales recently, MK11 was a top seller

Overall, Mortal Kombat 11 was the fifth best selling game of 2019 and the fourth best selling PS4 game of 2019. By October 2020, the game had sold more than 8 million copies worldwide.
    with that kind of fan base it will surely recoup it's investment even if it is trash,

also, anyone remember the old MK movies? so bad they were fukin good
    Ella era la mejor, hombre.

RudyRude was right about everything crew.
    Malodrax was right about women crew.
    LooksMaximus was right about men crew.

Elegant Japanese Girls Crew [Founder] [LTC] [大和撫子]
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820393

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is like the dumbest thing ever. Take a series with an Asian protagonist (Liu Kang). Claim his white goofy sidekick (Johnny Cage) was the main character so you can replace him him with an Asian character, whose name sounds like a cheesy RnB-singer.

This movie is going to be the next Dragonball:Evolution.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AgentSkyhawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    You are really gonna forget about the split and punch to the balls of Goro? The 500$ sunglasses?
    "Those were 500$ Sunglasses A$$hole"
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s not comparable because Danny Rand (Iron Fist) is white in the comics, it’s how he was portrayed in the source material. This is a conscious decision to exclude one of the most important characters in the story because he’s white.
    It wasn't that he was white. They cast a non-lifting hipster with no business in any kind of martial arts film. This was right after some pretty good casting of daredevil, punisher, kingpin, etc. It was the first terrible superhero show on netflicks.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    It wasn't that he was white. They cast a non-lifting hipster with no business in any kind of martial arts film. This was right after some pretty good casting of daredevil, punisher, kingpin, etc. It was the first terrible superhero show on netflicks.
    I never saw Iron Fist, so I can’t say if I am a fan of the casting or not but I absolutely hated Jon Bernthal as The Punisher and I didn’t like Charlie Cox as Daredevil either, the way he portrayed the character made a really cool and mysterious character nothing more than a typical bland, Boy Scout hero.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will have to wait and see, but it sounds like this Something something Hapa Cole phaggot is actually a descendant of Scorpion and that the story is built around him and his bloodline

Why this chit popped up on my YouTube feed is beyond me I have zero interest in it and watched it anyway

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am nowhere near as sensitive/allergic to this stuff as a lot of miscers, but I don't feel put out that Johnny Cage, in his original form, isn't in this movie. Cage was never the protagonist anyway. Even in the first Mortal Kombat movie he was a quippy underpowered sideshow. He was the equivalent of Roper in Enter the Dragon - a flashy white dude for us bolillos to vibe with while the Asian hero did his thing.

I do like the theory that this contrived Cole Young character, who is a fledgling pro MMA fighter, will go on to choose Johnny Cage as his stage name when he becomes an actor or some such. Johnny Cage seems like an obvious choice for a cage fughter turned actor.

Originally Posted by DesiredUserphag View Post
    Not watching anymore SJW PC Horsesht kthxbye
    Have fun rereading Hemingway and Asimov until you expire.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why leave out Johnny Cage but talk about how its great for Jax?
    Donald J Trump is the legitimate President of the United States.

Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    I am nowhere near as sensitive/allergic to this stuff as a lot of miscers, but I don't feel put out that Johnny Cage, in his original form, isn't in this movie. Cage was never the protagonist anyway. Even in the first Mortal Kombat movie he was a quippy underpowered sideshow. He was the equivalent of Roper in Enter the Dragon - a flashy white dude for us bolillos to vibe with while the Asian hero did his thing.

I do like the theory that this contrived Cole Young character, who is a fledgling pro MMA fighter, will go on to choose Johnny Cage as his stage name when he becomes an actor or some such. Johnny Cage seems like an obvious choice for a cage fughter turned actor.

Have fun rereading Hemingway and Asimov until you expire.

You’re dumb as fuk.
    It’s not about the character not being in the movie, it’s WHY he isn’t.

Your first sentence is nonsense. You could benefit from reading Hemingway.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Linden Ashby portraying Johnny Cage completely stole the show in the first film. Yes the "main" character was Kang but Cage was top dog and had all the good lines. not even close.

i don't see how it's an issue at this point. just write him differently, or don't showcase him that much. hiding him or removing him will only piss off the fans. he's an original character.

stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by overtrainbrah View Post
    i don't know brah, the MK games have been absolutely killing sales recently, MK11 was a top seller

with that kind of fan base it will surely recoup it's investment even if it is trash,

also, anyone remember the old MK movies? so bad they were fukin good
    My grandma used to take me to the library to rent movies like 20 years ago in Redondo Beach, got myself some horrible mortal combat movie. Then she'd take me to a gas station and buy me porno magazines, goat grandma.
    If you need to talk, pm me, I'm here for you.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I heard Johnny Cage was a last minute addition and they tapped Ben Bonnema for his character.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    You’re dumb as fuk.
    It’s not about the character not being in the movie, it’s WHY he isn’t.

Your first sentence is nonsense. You could benefit from reading Hemingway.
    Lol. The rest of planet earth >> the number of butthurt white losers who won't see the movie because there aren't enough white people in it.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    My grandma used to take me to the library to rent movies like 20 years ago in Redondo Beach, got myself some horrible mortal combat movie. Then she'd take me to a gas station and buy me porno magazines, goat grandma.
    lol wot
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Registered consigliere MetroBrah's Avatar
    MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My top three favorite characters were: Jaxx, Johnny Cage, and SubZero

Never thought about race once (is subzero even a human being?) Sad af that everything is about race now, to the point where they feel the need to drop one of the best characters because of it. We have definitely regressed as a society.
    “Women and children can be careless, but not men.” - Vito Corleone

stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000) stupid000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    lol wot
    Like I said, goat grandma.
    If you need to talk, pm me, I'm here for you.

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    Linden Ashby portraying Johnny Cage completely stole the show in the first film. Yes the "main" character was Kang but Cage was top dog and had all the good lines. not even close.

i don't see how it's an issue at this point. just write him differently, or don't showcase him that much. hiding him or removing him will only piss off the fans. he's an original character.
    I think that’s because Johnny Cage is supposed to be charismatic, he’s supposed to add some comic relief, he’s supposed to be the guy who can talk the talk and walk the walk. On top of that Linden Ashby was a perfect casting and played the role exactly how it was meant to be played. Personally I would love for him to come back and reprise the role, he’s aging well and with the new de-aging technology they can do now it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

The simple fix to avoid him stealing the show would be to give him a bit less screen time or to add a little bit more personality to Kang, as much as I like Robin Shou he isn’t a very good actor.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White people being erased in mostly white society and just accepting, if not supporting it makes them the greatest cucks in history

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    My top three favorite characters were: Jaxx, Johnny Cage, and SubZero

Never thought about race once (is subzero even a human being?) Sad af that everything is about race now, to the point where they feel the need to drop one of the best characters because of it. We have definitely regressed as a society.
    Sub-Zero is Asian (Chinese) and Scorpion is also Asian (Japanese).
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000) WHChampion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Lol. The rest of planet earth >> the number of butthurt white losers who won't see the movie because there aren't enough white people in it.
    Reading comprehension of peace.

Registered User YesiEvenLiftBro's Avatar
    YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao no one cares about this

its peak woke not watching a film you thought was decent since your white boy isnt in it
    I mean after hearing the OP I don't think it's a decent film at all, soon as I hear woke politics drove how this movie was created it's an instant turn off to me. I just wanna see Lui Kang saving the world and having bad dreams about outworld while Johnny Cage makes smart ass remarks about everything and punches Goro in the balls so im entertained. I don't wanna see Lui Kang saving the world from the evil racist white male patriarchy so some anti-white woke kunt can push their opinions further than twitter and ruin the integrity of everything writing related just so they can push their politics.

Nah das not it mayne.
    my keto log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151799623
    *former 250lb+ obese man of peace crew*

Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    White people being erased in mostly white society and just accepting, if not supporting it makes them the greatest cucks in history
    White Leftists are ethnomasochists, they have convinced themselves that this makes them virtuous and even smart.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mulloway69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao no one cares about this

its peak woke not watching a film you thought was decent since your white boy isnt in it
    The fuk you talking about, most people care. And there is no reverse woke wtf.

It's horsechit that dikheads pull a Gillette in Hollywood too, pandering to the purple haired soy latte drinking softcawk minority just puts me off chit.

It's these dikheads that make everything about race and 'gender' segregation, I will not waste my time let alone my money supporting them. If they made an original franchise full of trannies and strong black women beating on Navy Seals I'd be more likely to watch that than rehashing old chit with their only original claim to fame being virtue signalling political statements deliberately aimed at pissing males and in particular white males off.

It's all 1st world problems I know, but what a frustrating time to be alive.
    01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 01110011 00111010 00101111 00101111 01100111 01101111 01101111 00101110 01100111 01101100 00101111 01101111 01010101 00110001 01111010 01000111 01110101

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White Leftists are ethnomasochists, they have convinced themselves that this makes them virtuous and even smart.
    The rest of the world they look like this