Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Retards expect employers to pay workers out due to Texas storm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1259076

They were pressured to use their vacation pay or face going without pay. Fukking what? Why is it the employer responsibility to pay.....for when a person is not working? I get that it's a natural disaster, but fukking hell when did we become a nation that expects our workplace to give handouts? In CA, there have been numerous times where people literally couldn't go to work due to fires. They didn't expect to get paid. Where should the line be drawn? "Hey boss, uh, I got stuck in a traffic jam and uh there was a big crash. I expect to get paid the hour I was late!" The entire story feels like NBC is trying to push the message of entitlement like it's some sort of normal thing for a company to basically hold they're employees hand through life.

Edit-companies firing people for not being able to come in is utter bullschit.
    Last edited by Johnez; 03-02-2021 at 12:45 AM.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Known Alts creators: SillieBazillie
    SillieBazillie:
    "Ha, good one Sillie.

Repped"

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A symptom of victimhood/entitlement culture.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why the United States has to just keep printing itself out of every single national crisis two weeks in, and frankly, these kinds of people are exactly why every single social movement in the country right now is based on victimhood.

Something like 60% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck so missing a week at work with no pay is actually a major deal for them, because most of those people are the kind of people who can't work from home because their jobs are based on physically being in a store or a warehouse or something.

In the old days that would just mean, oh I guess I'm not going to be doing XYZ this month. Nowadays it's like, because it's not my fault there's a major storm that means I'm entitled to compensation.

I agree with you BTW opie, I'm just pointing out that this kind of chit is symptomatic of a far larger and more dangerous trend in American social life right now, which is that the country is made up of a majority grievance population living as a kind of underclass that didn't exist historically. Sure people were poor, but now they are poor and they think they are entitled to be not poor through no effort of their own because it's not their fault.

That's the kind of chit that authoritarianism is made of.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1259076

They were pressured to use their vacation pay or face going without pay. Fukking what? Why is it the employer responsibility to pay.....for when a person is not working? I get that it's a natural disaster, but fukking hell when did we become a nation that expects our workplace to give handouts? In CA, there have been numerous times where people literally couldn't go to work due to fires. They didn't expect to get paid. Where should the line be drawn? "Hey boss, uh, I got stuck in a traffic jam and uh there was a big crash. I expect to get paid the hour I was late!" The entire story feels like NBC is trying to push the message of entitlement like it's some sort of normal thing for a company to basically hold they're employees hand through life.

Edit-companies firing people for not being able to come in is utter bullschit.
    Asking an employee to use up their precious vacation days for time they spent burning their furniture for heat and pooping into shopping bags is on the nose.

This would be simplified if American companies were required to provide their employees with paid time off for family and medical leave and whatnot. You could easily add employee protections for exigent circumstances like natural disasters, and employers could take out insurance on it.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey idiot. The reason they should pay is that in the event of these types of things, companies usually get to request handouts from the government...handouts the American taxpayers paid for. So, in the interest of keeping society functional, companies should still pay. They get disaster aid from the government. It's not a handout. You already paid for it with taxes, dipchit.

I realize you swallowed the Milton Friedman kool aid, and enjoy being absolutely assraped and cucked by corporations, but u should really take a hard look at what is actually happening before you flap those uneducated gums.

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Hey idiot. The reason they should pay is that in the event of these types of things, companies usually get to request handouts from the government...handouts the American taxpayers paid for. So, in the interest of keeping society functional, companies should still pay. They get disaster aid from the government. It's not a handout. You already paid for it with taxes, dipchit.

I realize you swallowed the Milton Friedman kool aid, and enjoy being absolutely assraped and cucked by corporations, but u should really take a hard look at what is actually happening before you flap those uneducated gums.
    The workers are eligible for unemployment benefits already:

The winter storm poses new questions for worker protections in the era of mounting climate change risks, said Cornelia Alvarez, a staff lawyer with Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas. Workers who were unable to work during the storm or were fired because they could not find transportation to work may be eligible for unemployment benefits, Alvarez said. But for people who are still without power or do not have access to the internet, applying for benefits to cover missing days of work could be difficult while they are also fixing broken pipes or water damage.

Soros Disciple - AOC <3 Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Asking an employee to use up their precious vacation days for time they spent burning their furniture for heat and pooping into shopping bags is on the nose.

This would be simplified if American companies were required to provide their employees with paid time off for family and medical leave and whatnot. You could easily add employee protections for exigent circumstances like natural disasters, and employers could take out insurance on it.
    It's crazy to me that paid leave is not mandated over there. We get at least 30 days a year. Don't even think about not taking all your days off either because HR would force you to. Srs. Work-life balance. If you quit your job and have 20 leave days remaining, your company has to pay you for those 20 days. I've also never paid for medical insurance, and never been a day without it either...
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Masonic Grand Master. Masoning all day errday

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    The workers are also eligible to be paid as per Texas law.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    It's crazy to me that paid leave is not mandated over there. We get at least 30 days a year. Don't even think about not taking all your days off either because HR would force you to. Srs. Work-life balance. If you quit your job and have 20 leave days remaining, your company has to pay you for those 20 days. I've also never paid for medical insurance, and never been a day without it either...
    That's phukking dumb.

Much better to accrue time for awhile - which these people failed to do - and either use it or lose it when you hit the limit.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Many employees in the usa give benefits like that too there's good companies and bad companies.

Are you really in uae?don't you guys have literal slaves over there?

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Many employees in the usa give benefits like that too there's good companies and bad companies.
    Yes I'm aware. It's mandated here though, so you get those "perks" no matter who your employer is.

Yes i am, and yes we do. I have about 5. I try to make sure they're Western. The Western ones work harder, and need less water

Atheist Lebanese

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao would never in a million years expect my company to pay me for time I didn't work in the event of a natural disaster.

Get off your California-esque high horses.

Wincel, lol gosh. That's why you keep a reserve of PTO days, for things like this.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Lmfao would never in a million years expect my company to pay me for time I didn't work in the event of a natural disaster.

Wincel, lol gosh.
    the only scenario I can think of is if they had a short term disability lined up for something like this.

My power went out a few times in the last few weeks, I had to either use my PTO or make up the time.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't pay for medical insurance, and I have paid leave. You are not unique bro.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post

Yes i am, and yes we do. I have about 5. I try to make sure they're Western. The Western ones work harder, and need less water
    Lmao
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I don't pay for medical insurance, and I have paid leave. You are not unique bro.
    Well, you do pay for your medical insurance - in the form of lower pay.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Reading comprehension, not even once...

The point i was making is that everyone has those perks, not just me.

Atheist Lebanese

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wincel, lol gosh. That's why you keep a reserve of PTO days, for things like this.
    Same.I cant imagine being the type of person who walks into my bosses office and insistes that they pay me for work I didn't do

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    Same.I cant imagine being the type of person who walks into my bosses office and insistes that they pay me for work I didn't do
    If you're a worthy employee, they'll pay you; if not, they'll let you walk. In general, if you're a valued employee, you wouldn't need to ask - they would give it to you.

Btw, stop posting here while you're working - like you said, you wouldn't want to be paid for work you didn't do.

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    If you're a worthy employee, they'll pay you; if not, they'll let you walk. In general, if you're a valued employee, you wouldn't need to ask - they would give it to you.

Btw, stop posting here while you're working - like you said, you wouldn't want to be paid for work you didn't do.
    If they offer to pay you then fine. Never ask or demand. That's tacky and pathetic.

And I work on commission. Mind your business.

If they offer to pay you then fine. Never ask or demand. That's tacky and pathetic.

And I work on commission. Mind your business.
    Never ask for a raise either - that's tacky and pathetic, too.

You're 100% commission?

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I'm aware. It's mandated here though, so you get those "perks" no matter who your employer is.

LOL repped.

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    This makes sense. It could be worked out and actually accounted for. We have disability insurance, unemployment insurance, it wouldn't be that difficult to put something together for disaster aid.

Really? Every company is getting a handout? You think these companies would risk a PR nightmare like that if that were the case? I'm against that too. What I'm wondering is why is the employer obligated to hand out free money. That's what the govt is for lol. By the way I don't agree with the rest of those companies either firing employees or barring employees to use PTO (what the fuk is PTO for if not for times like these???) and forcing them to go without pay. Ridiculous. Sign of an incompetent system, probably some HR admin can't find a reason to grant PTO and got all flustered and said "no I'm sorry, not a good enough reason." Name and shame those fuks as well.

"In the interest of keeping society functional"

I agree with the sentiment. It's one of the reasons I'm coming around to more leftist ideas. Srs. The divide between rich and poor, and where the wealth has been accumulating for decades is something some conservatives are blind to and the party as a whole has yet to address in a meaningful way.

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Fuk those companies. I'm just on about the people who expect to be paid for no work.

Agreed. It's not even about the reserve (I mean some people just don't have it or might have used it up), but the fact that there are people in the world with their hands out expecting someone, anyone to take whatever badness befell them and make it all right.

This. This is the lens I am looking at this through. I just can't imagine it.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Known Alts creators: SillieBazillie
    SillieBazillie:
    "Ha, good one Sillie.

Repped"

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Never ask for a raise either - that's tacky and pathetic, too.

You're 100% commission?
    Raise for work well done =/= pay for no work.

Yes 100% commission

Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rednecks suddenly finding out that it's hard to pull yourself up by the bootstraps when the boots are covered in a couple of feet of snow.

Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Rednecks suddenly finding out that it's hard to pull yourself up by the bootstraps when the boots are covered in a couple of feet of snow.
    lmao sure its the rednecks. totally not the soyboy beta cucks that have been infesting the great state of Texas. maybe some of that vermin will go back to california now that they realize they wont be babied anymore

Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phil9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dogkrack View Post
    lmao sure its the rednecks. totally not the soyboy beta cucks that have been infesting the great state of Texas. maybe some of that vermin will go back to california now that they realize they wont be babied anymore

Beta cucks? This is a thread about Ted Fled Cruz?

Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Beta cucks? This is a thread about Ted Fled Cruz?
    lol if you dont think jetting off to cancun during a blizzard is an alfa move. stop reading the msm cuck

The workers are also eligible to be paid as per Texas law.
    I'm not familiar with Texas labor law. Are employers really required to offer pay to employees if they don't perform the functions of their job due to acts of God?

So if Corpus Christi flooded tomorrow, the companies who were affected would have to pay their employees?

That seems extremely unlikely to me brah.

Originally Posted by Dogkrack View Post
    lol if you dont think jetting off to cancun during a blizzard is an alfa move. stop reading the msm cuck

Yeah, it sure was alpha when Cruz had to return the same day to begin an apology tour. LOL