ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100)

I don;t understand how people have FWBS for a long time (years)

Even when I had a girlfriend i kinda got a bit bored of banging her after a while but i loved her

the longest i had an "FWB" for was 5 months and it felt like a chore after a while even on no fap.

i dont get it when i see people say theyve had fwbs for a long time

if there's no emotion involved and after you've done everyhing it just gets boring/feels liek a chore to me.

hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailnorwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agreed

repped

optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) optimisticAir is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No way, it's the best. Way better than jerking off and 99% less effort than full on JESTERMAXXING.

Plus, you can literally be friends because there's no pretext of long term relationship, no constant chit tests, no meeting her mother, or any of the normal land mines you have to navigate.

ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100) ShortandPale is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    No way, it's the best. Way better than jerking off and 99% less effort than full on JESTERMAXXING.

Plus, you can literally be friends because there's no pretext of long term relationship, no constant chit tests, no meeting her mother, or any of the normal land mines you have to navigate.
    I didn't say it was bad i just never had one that lasted long because after a while it gets really boring to me even if she's hot

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShortandPale View Post
    I didn't say it was bad i just never had one that lasted long because after a while it gets really boring to me even if she's hot
    I'm a simple man. A nice piece of poosy never gets old. It's the rest of the stuff that does.

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShortandPale View Post
    Even when I had a girlfriend i kinda got a bit bored of banging her after a while but i loved her

the longest i had an "FWB" for was 5 months and it felt like a chore after a while even on no fap.

i dont get it when i see people say theyve had fwbs for a long time

if there's no emotion involved and after you've done everyhing it just gets boring/feels liek a chore to me.
    So boning a chick with no strings attached is a chore?

Try men

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One person is good looking. And one person is ugly and usually catches feels and hopes the attractive person eventually settles for them.

This can go on for years until the attractive person wants to settle down and find someone they feel they are on par with

goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    One person is good looking. And one person is ugly and usually catches feels and hopes the attractive person eventually settles for them.

This can go on for years until the attractive person wants to settle down and find someone they feel they are on par with
    this

woman is most likely low value and gets used up by chad

its kinda sad tbh

FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your FWB is chill and sexy I don't see how you could ever get bored. My FWBs inevitably wanted to have relationships with me so the longest I kept one was like a year or so.

Originally Posted by FitizenKane View Post
    If your FWB is chill and sexy I don't see how you could ever get bored. My FWBs inevitably wanted to have relationships with me so the longest I kept one was like a year or so.

yea that's fair maybe iv'e just had a bad experience with my last fwb she was so fucing boring