Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    I feel bad for him, it must be hard to not get jaded as fuk when people are constantly making you the butt of every joke.
    Ppl who have never been fat have zero clue what it is like. Dudes in hs used to grab my manboobs and pretend to assfuk me. Fuking simians. No sense of decency whatsoever. I literally used to daydream about going columbine on those ppl. Life sucks as a fat dude. I remember when I first started walking, a group of girls literally pointed at me and burst out laughing because I was all sweaty. I lost 100 lb and got into great shape, but lately, I've been gaining weight back. I think I've gained about 40 lb back now. It's hard without gym, and your body is constantly telling you to eat more.

It was great when I was lifting. I was built to do lots of activity. It's easy for me to gain and eat, and hard for me to lose.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Ppl who have never been fat have zero clue what it is like. Dudes in hs used to grab my manboobs and pretend to assfuk me. Fuking simians. No sense of decency whatsoever. I literally used to daydream about going columbine on those ppl. Life sucks as a fat dude. I remember when I first started walking, a group of girls literally pointed at me and burst out laughing because I was all sweaty. I lost 100 lb and got into great shape, but lately, I've been gaining weight back. I think I've gained about 40 lb back now. It's hard without gym, and your body is constantly telling you to eat more.

It was great when I was lifting. I was built to do lots of activity. It's easy for me to gain and eat, and hard for me to lose.
    lmao

The picture is starting to become more clear

FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000) FitizenKane is just really nice. (+1000)

And that bullying made you get your **** together and lose weight. Bullying has its place in society regardless of what people say. Of course there levels to it, but those ass holes helped you course correct.

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FitizenKane View Post
    And that bullying made you get your **** together and lose weight. Bullying has its place in society regardless of what people say. Of course there levels to it, but those ass holes helped you course correct.
    how does bullying help mentally challenged people

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No it didn't. What made me lose weight was becoming obsessed with a girl. The bullying caused me to become a recluse and made me hate the world.

Bullying is how you get murdered. In a different time and place, I would have 100% murdered those people.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's horrible. Being in shape is important but it seems like people sometimes forget that fat people have feelings too.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel bad for him, it must be hard to not get jaded as fuk when people are constantly making you the butt of every joke.
    Bro c'mon. He's making Bank just for being the fat funny friendly dude in all his movies. Just look at Seth Rogen, no fukks given and just loling with all those fat jokes.
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

That's horrible. Being in shape is important but it seems like people sometimes forget that fat people have feelings too.
    Nobody cares in this world. And then they wonder why people don't want to help them.

The #1 thing that determines ifbu are fat or not is portion control. The #2 thing is to go out and do physical activity. Now #1 is hard to do if u get depressed and seek comfort in food. #2 is hard to do if ur ashamed of urself and have no friends to do it with. So when ppl bully fat ppl, they are only driving them to become fatter and worse.

But nobody cares. They aren't trying to help.

climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hes gonna get more acting roles being fat anyways

this aint it for the funny guy fat character

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cope
    Balanced Test Crew

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jonah Hill is a no talent hack

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by climberbrah View Post
    He looks more tortured holding that smoothie than the PTSD war dog staring at the tray of cupcakes.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing wrong with what he said. Just being open and honest about his own mental and physical issues. Not trying to say that fat people are healthy or whatever bull**** you see these days.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rob Zombie said on Rogan: "If you're anti-bullying you might also be anti-success".

He said, at least in his case, being bullied helped propel him to greatness.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The worst part is that you will never recover mentally. You will have a deeply embedded sense of inferiority from that social feedback that will stick with you for life and it will make you rage

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So when ppl bully fat ppl, they are only driving them to become fatter and worse.
    But this is bull****. Nearly 100% of fat people that lose weight, and improve their health and life, do it because someone bullies them in one way or another.

Not saying bullying is good, just that this comment is totally wrong

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    But this is bull****. Nearly 100% of fat people that lose weight, and improve their health and life, do it because someone bullies them in one way or another.

Not saying bullying is good, just that this comment is totally wrong
    He's actually correct empirically based on my memory. I forget the methodologies used at this point but it actually doesn't work it leads to cope eating

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nobody cares in this world. And then they wonder why people don't want to help them.

The #1 thing that determines ifbu are fat or not is portion control. The #2 thing is to go out and do physical activity. Now #1 is hard to do if u get depressed and seek comfort in food. #2 is hard to do if ur ashamed of urself and have no friends to do it with. So when ppl bully fat ppl, they are only driving them to become fatter and worse.

But nobody cares. They aren't trying to help.
    Dude I'm sorry but you can't compare your normal average life with a millionaire celebrity.

I know about bullying. I was bullied in HS for being skinny but you know what? I overcame that chit when I finished HS and my life has been pretty good since. You need to get over that chitty past and move on. You are not a kid anymore, get in control of your life.
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigManMoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fats gonna fat

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GlennQuagmire View Post
    You need to get over that chitty past and move on. You are not a kid anymore, get in control of your life.
    Lmao if you think wincel won't bring that victim status with him to the grave.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by GlennQuagmire View Post
    Dude I'm sorry but you can't compare your normal average life with a millionaire celebrity.

I know about bullying. I was bullied in HS for being skinny but you know what? I overcame that chit when I finished HS and my life has been pretty good since. You need to get over that chitty past and move on. You are not a kid anymore, get in control of your life.
    I mean I've had other chitty things happen. Anyway, IDC. I don't need to justify my existence to anyone. I'm just letting ppl know bullying doesn't work. What works is inclusiom and motivation to be healthy. Knowing about nutrition amd counting calories, getting some exercise in and not being shamed for trying. These approaches help. And yes, long term weight loss seems to be statistically very rare. The vast majority of people with large amounts of weight loss gain back most of it within 5 years.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Lmao if you think wincel won't bring that victim status with him to the grave.
    I would venture that adolescent social rejection doesn't really make you feel like a victim. You may think about it that way later on. Moreso it makes you internalize self-hatred, lack or worth, and you consider the social judgements to be accurate. It functions to make you withdraw socially, as an evolutionary protection mechanism.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    He's actually correct empirically based on my memory. I forget the methodologies used at this point but it actually doesn't work it leads to cope eating
    Some people will wanna eat for comfort, some will get so pissed they decide to lose weight.

A fat person who's mentally weak will most likely use anything as an excuse to eat, good or bad.

A fat person who's mentally strong will eventually get sick and tired of being fat and want to lose weight.

For many of those fat people bullying at least helps speed up them getting to the point of being fed up with being overweight.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

You guys don't get that the vast majority of people who lose weight eventually gain a lot of it back.

You guys don't get that the vast majority of people who lose weight eventually gain a lot of it back.
    Pretty much everyone it's wild how dismal the research is.

Best way to not be fat is to never be fat. Once early life obesity hits, it is pretty much over for the 99%

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Some people will wanna eat for comfort, some will get so pissed they decide to lose weight.

A fat person who's mentally weak will most likely use anything as an excuse to eat, good or bad.

A fat person who's mentally strong will eventually get sick and tired of being fat and want to lose weight.

For many of those fat people bullying at least helps speed up them getting to the point of being fed up with being overweight.
    I'm not convinced. The vast majority of fat people aren't so voluntarily, in which case bullying won't achieve anything but give them long term self esteem issues.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Best way to not be fat is to never be fat. Once early life obesity hits, it is pretty much over for the 99%
    This.

High school kids in 2021 are FUKED.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Some things are better left unsaid...

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Your body has a genetic setpoint on how much it wants to eat daily and how much it wants to weigh. To be a different weight is to fight that setpoint. It is possible, but very hard. I had stable weight for about a year. Then covid happened and I blew up again. Thankfully, I know how to cut. BUT, I can guarantee I will cut and then blow up again some times a few years from now if I'm still alive. It's just how it is. You have to count calories every single time if you want to keep weight off.

If you try to intuitively eat, you will consistently overeat by like 300-400 cals daily and gain.

littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    local weather girl is fine