Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I’m telling you man, it ain’t bad!

I’m not saying better than without it, but it’s an interesting twist.

It’s like me with pineapple on pizza... I wouldn’t order an entire pie with pineapple, but a single slice ain’t bad!
    Hmmm...since I trust your food choices I'll absolutely try it if it's ever an option for a plant-based pb burger and I'm feeling ballsy lol

I'm also with you on pineapple on pizza. I really don't understand all the hate it gets. Salty/sweet combos are where it's at.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Hmmm...since I trust your food choices I'll absolutely try it if it's ever an option for a plant-based pb burger and I'm feeling ballsy lol

I'm also with you on pineapple on pizza. I really don't understand all the hate it gets. Salty/sweet combos are where it's at.
    Not to mention pineapple is fukkin amazing in curry, with rice when it’s mixed with soy or hot sauce, in Thai stir fried noodles, in fried rice... love it!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dasitmane!!!

I've never heard of that but damn that sounds way too extra to me. Did people in the 50s eat that?!
    Idk if they did or not, but whenever I have been to 50s style diners, they usually have PB burgers and vanilla/chocolate coke as some of the specialty items.

This local place makes their burgers out of 50/50 bacon to ground beef, and they actually have a PB&J burger. I’ve never got that one as it sounds too sweet to me.

https://slaters5050.com/menus/lunch-...er-california/
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll be fine, go for it.

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Idk if they did or not, but whenever I have been to 50s style diners, they usually have PB burgers and vanilla/chocolate coke as some of the specialty items.

This local place makes their burgers out of 50/50 bacon to ground beef, and they actually have a PB&J burger. I’ve never got that one as it sounds too sweet to me.

lol that burger would wreck me. If anyone is ever in the PDX area and wanting to try something different, Killer Burger has a Peanut Butter Pickle Bacon Burger.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to mention pineapple is fukkin amazing in curry, with rice when it’s mixed with soy or hot sauce, in Thai stir fried noodles, in fried rice... love it!
    Hell yea! I actually eat those combos multiple nights per weak. Pineapple with rice, soy sauce, and curry is the best way to eat it!
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post

Wow! I do love salty & sweet combos but that thing is like wearing a fedora on a damn sombrero.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean, id feel like **** constantly and it probably wouldn't do your skin any favors, but if you track the macros, and don't OVER EAT, I am sure you could be okay like any other bulk. I would just feel like garbage.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really understand why SF is talked about in terms of % of total intake. Isn't less almost always "better" when it comes to blood lipids?
    Not necessarily. Individual genetics, the amount of PUFA, MUFA and TFA, the amount of soluble fiber also matter. Heck even the amount of stearic acid, palmitic acid etc. matter.

The 10% and 5% recommendations came from WHO. While they're not perfect I still consider them useful to give people broad guidelines.

Why is it ok for someone on 3k calories to eat more SF than someone on 2k when, regardless of total intake, more SF is worse for blood lipids.
    Not necessarily. But you probably do understand that a 5 ft. 140 pound woman shouldn't have the same SFA target as a 7 ft. 220 pound male. The more calories you eat the more fiber you can eat, so there's that. And there's also the fact that even olive oil and nuts contain SFA. So in order to boost PUFA and MUFA intake you'll need to consume SFA too.

I mean I know that someone on higher cals can get more of the other "heart healthy" fats and Omega 3s, but doesn't raising SF raise LDL regardless of how many other healthy fats are in your diet?
    I don't think so. See all the other variables I mentioned above.

Ik there's at least one study I've read that backs you up on this, but I'm very skeptical of this idea. Why would the levels of SF, all other things being equal, result in more fat gain? Did they actually control for overall fat intake, protein, carbs, etc.?
    Always good to be skeptical. If you're interested in reading one of the studies this is a good one: https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.or...63/7/2356.long

For me the data is compelling enough to recommend against overfeeding on SFA. YMMV.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    Assuming I'm not going way over on calories is it okay to have a couple mcdoubles a few times a week while bulking?

Each has

390 cal, 20g fat, 32g carb, 22g protein
    They were a staple of mine when doing keto in my early years

Would throw away the bun though

Got leaner but again no carbs
    Kid Covid

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    I mean, id feel like **** constantly and it probably wouldn't do your skin any favors, but if you track the macros, and don't OVER EAT, I am sure you could be okay like any other bulk. I would just feel like garbage.
    This. You already know eating McDs several times a week isn't good for your health, so you can stop trying to rationalize it. Either man up and cut back to once a week or try to work around it.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Not necessarily. Individual genetics, the amount of PUFA, MUFA and TFA, the amount of soluble fiber also matter. Heck even the amount of stearic acid, palmitic acid etc. matter.

The 10% and 5% recommendations came from WHO. While they're not perfect I still consider them useful to give people broad guidelines.

Not necessarily. But you probably do understand that a 5 ft. 140 pound woman shouldn't have the same SFA target as a 7 ft. 220 pound male. The more calories you eat the more fiber you can eat, so there's that. And there's also the fact that even olive oil and nuts contain SFA. So in order to boost PUFA and MUFA intake you'll need to consume SFA too.

I don't think so. See all the other variables I mentioned above.

Always good to be skeptical. If you're interested in reading one of the studies this is a good one: https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.or...63/7/2356.long

For me the data is compelling enough to recommend against overfeeding on SFA. YMMV.
    Fascinating! I’ve never thought of it that way before & thanks for linking the study. Forever OS

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fascinating! I’ve never thought of it that way before & thanks for linking the study. Forever OS
    I think it's also worthwhile to keep in mind that some of the negative effects from certain foods don't appear in the short term, like the increased risk of colon cancer from red meats (especially cooked at higher temps), whereas other things like LDL levels can skyrocket after even a couple days after consuming a high sat fat or high cholesterol diet.

I've always been baffled at my own responses to various foods in terms of blood lipids.

Eggs, for example, even matched for total cholesterol content always jack my LDL up much more than, say, equivalent amounts of fish, dairy, chicken, shrimp...

I'm not even sure if sat fat increases tend to mess me up, but it would be interesting to know. Generally, tho, i'm getting 15g or less of sat fat a day on average, so it's not like i'm even approaching 10% of total intake.

Funny enough, my total and ldl cholesterol levels seem to top-out at around 200 for the total and about 115 for LDL no matter what I do... I recall one time even when I was drinking like 2-3 days a week in moderate amounts, not doing cardio, and held closer to 17-18% BF, my LDL never exceed 115 even when I was hungover and consumed a massive meal of mushroom/swiss burger and french fries like 9 hours prior to the test.

Once I cut out eggs and red meat tho, and stop drinking alcohol, it simply never gets over 100 from what I've seen, and typically ranges from 80-90.

I think the genetic component to longevity is very fascinating too, because my grandmother on my dad's side had one of the WORST diets I have ever seen in terms of what the science indicates nowadays, and yet she lived to 85 years old. So who knows, maybe I could get away with more than I think. But, i'd rathe not risk it.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recall one time even when I was drinking like 2-3 days a week in moderate amounts, not doing cardio, and held closer to 17-18% BF, my LDL never exceed 115 even when I was hungover and consumed a massive meal of mushroom/swiss burger and french fries like 9 hours prior to the test.
    How did you get hung over drinking moderate amounts?

Do you mean, you got drunk one time against a recent pattern of moderate drinking?
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    How did you get hung over drinking moderate amounts?

Do you mean, you got drunk one time against a recent pattern of moderate drinking?
    Low tolerance dude

When I used to drink I could get smashed in like 4 drinks.

In the case I mentioned tho it was a single instance where I drank more than I usually would

I wasn’t typically getting hungover badly from 1-2 drinks.

However, even now, I can feel the effects of a single drink the next morning.

That’s why I don’t drink anymore

Kind of crazy because in college my tolerance was crazy high

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Low tolerance dude

In the case I mentioned tho it was a single instance where I drank more than I usually would

Wow, I wouldn't want to end up with a hangover from one drink but otherwise that's kind of enviable actually.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Wow, I wouldn't want to end up with a hangover from one drink but otherwise that's kind of enviable actually.
    I never said I got a hangover from one drink... I can just tell I drank. Feel a bit more tired, more acidic in my stomach..

I have no urges to drink so it makes no difference to me

I think it's also worthwhile to keep in mind that some of the negative effects from certain foods don't appear in the short term, like the increased risk of colon cancer from red meats (especially cooked at higher temps), whereas other things like LDL levels can skyrocket after even a couple days after consuming a high sat fat or high cholesterol diet.

I've always been baffled at my own responses to various foods in terms of blood lipids.

Eggs, for example, even matched for total cholesterol content always jack my LDL up much more than, say, equivalent amounts of fish, dairy, chicken, shrimp...

I'm not even sure if sat fat increases tend to mess me up, but it would be interesting to know. Generally, tho, i'm getting 15g or less of sat fat a day on average, so it's not like i'm even approaching 10% of total intake.

Funny enough, my total and ldl cholesterol levels seem to top-out at around 200 for the total and about 115 for LDL no matter what I do... I recall one time even when I was drinking like 2-3 days a week in moderate amounts, not doing cardio, and held closer to 17-18% BF, my LDL never exceed 115 even when I was hungover and consumed a massive meal of mushroom/swiss burger and french fries like 9 hours prior to the test.

Once I cut out eggs and red meat tho, and stop drinking alcohol, it simply never gets over 100 from what I've seen, and typically ranges from 80-90.

I think the genetic component to longevity is very fascinating too, because my grandmother on my dad's side had one of the WORST diets I have ever seen in terms of what the science indicates nowadays, and yet she lived to 85 years old. So who knows, maybe I could get away with more than I think. But, i'd rathe not risk it.
    Low tolerance dude

I never said I got a hangover from one drink... I can just tell I drank. Feel a bit more tired, more acidic in my stomach..

I have no urges to drink so it makes no difference to me
    Believe it or not...same...to all of this. It's kind of creeping me out. Srs. You have a great point when it comes to sat. fat vs cholesterol's impact on blood lipids. Just like you, even just a few egg yolks per week significantly increase my LDL even in the short term. Eating more sat. fat alone on the other hand, doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference at all. I do know both my parents are "cholesterol hyper-responders", as am I. I haven't eaten red meat for years and the only "meat" I eat nowadays is seafood though.

My grandmother on my dad's side smoked 2 packs per day from 12+ and by her 30s a carton (yes an entire carton) until she was 77, drinks 2 full pots of black coffee per day, has been binge drinking multiple nights per week since her teens, and rarely eats anything aside from sugary snacks like donuts and cookies. She'll have salmon and maybe green vegetables on special occasions. Meanwhile, she has great blood work and even continues to live an active lifestyle at the age of 85.

I had a srs drinking problem in the past and alcohol along with a higher sat. fat intake did nothing to impact my blood lipids. I used to be able to drink endless amounts but within the last year I've been able to get chitfaced and hungover off 4-5 drinks. A single drink will impact me the next day in terms of my stomach too. So that being said, on nights I do drink, I tend to have 4-5 lol On the plus side, it saves money on alcohol and it makes drinking any more than once per week A LOT less tempting

Believe it or not...same...to all of this. It's kind of creeping me out. Srs. You have a great point when it comes to sat. fat vs cholesterol's impact on blood lipids. Just like you, even just a few egg yolks per week significantly increase my LDL even in the short term. Eating more sat. fat alone on the other hand, doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference at all. I do know both my parents are "cholesterol hyper-responders", as am I. I haven't eaten red meat for years and the only "meat" I eat nowadays is seafood though.

My grandmother on my dad's side smoked 2 packs per day from 12+ and by her 30s a carton (yes an entire carton) until she was 77, drinks 2 full pots of black coffee per day, has been binge drinking multiple nights per week since her teens, and rarely eats anything aside from sugary snacks like donuts and cookies. She'll have salmon and maybe green vegetables on special occasions. Meanwhile, she has great blood work and even continues to live an active lifestyle at the age of 85.

I had a srs drinking problem in the past and alcohol along with a higher sat. fat intake did nothing to impact my blood lipids. I used to be able to drink endless amounts but within the last year I've been able to get chitfaced and hungover off 4-5 drinks. A single drink will impact me the next day in terms of my stomach too. So that being said, on nights I do drink, I tend to have 4-5 lol On the plus side, it saves money on alcohol and it makes drinking any more than once per week A LOT less tempting
    Bro this is creepy AF, hahaha! Even down to the history with booze... we're so damn similar.

The strange thing is, I was never 'addicted' to alcohol, I just found it so easy to drink, and when I get buzzed/drunk, I honestly love how I behave socially because most of my typical anxieties just disappear. I am the opposite of an angry drunk... i'm just happy, social, and friendly to everyone.

I had issues with drinking too much, but only because of the habitual nature of the drinking process: not because I WANTED to get shytfaced. It always krept up on me unexpectedly and BOOM... I was drunk as hell. I'd go to a party in college and drink like 4 drinks within 30min... I'm just a very fast drinker, and also a fast eater as well.

I'm not sure about my mom's or dad's lipid profile, but I inherited most of my serum bio-markers and vital signs from my mom: low BP, low resting heart rate, tendency to feel cold...

My dad on the other hand has HIGH (like REALLY high) BP, high resting HR... but thankfully I got more of his height (he's 6-2, mom is like 5-1) and some other factors.

I wonder if there is a specific enzyme or something involved in metabolizing dietary cholesterol that we simply lack, or perhaps a certain KIND of cholesterol unique to eggs... because honestly it's the only consistent way i've ever had elevated LDL levels. I can have salmon, shrimp, and even poultry back when I ate it and nothing seemed to budge noticeably.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    Assuming I'm not going way over on calories is it okay to have a couple mcdoubles a few times a week while bulking?

Each has

390 cal, 20g fat, 32g carb, 22g protein
    At my biggest and leanest, I was eating 5 or 8 value menu burgers a day. Is it healthy? No. Will it work for everyone? Also no. If you don't care about your health, lift heavy and try it I guess. Worst case, you get a bit fat and die young.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Healthy? Most likely not, however I probably eat more red meat than that in a week

Will it affect your bulk/weight/progress? All other macros, calories, sleep and training being equal: no
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day