Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a pet rat in hs and he was smart as fuk. He came everywhere with me and I had this phase of wearing a t-shirt with a button up over it so he could sit in the button up pocket. Would ride around town on my bike with em in my pocket. I smuggled him thru school a bunch of days also. Miss that Lil bastard, his name was k.b. Spliff. He would just chill, never tried to like run away or anything, the only time I put him in his cage was to sleep pretty much. I also blew alot of weed smoke into his little face, he loved getting high.

I will forever have a soft spot for rats.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Well that seems unnecessary and IMO incredibly fawked up but it doesn't necessarily seem like a clear cut banable offense, and I have seen many miscers do worse.

Aside from his alleged animal torture videos I still maintain Bongo is one of the few decent posters left on these forums.
    true, guy gave me a really good advice recently. Hopefully it wasnt a perma ban.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I had a pet rat in hs and he was smart as fuk. He came everywhere with me and I had this phase of wearing a t-shirt with a button up over it so he could sit in the button up pocket. Would ride around town on my bike with em in my pocket. I smuggled him thru school a bunch of days also. Miss that Lil bastard, his name was k.b. Spliff. He would just chill, never tried to like run away or anything, the only time I put him in his cage was to sleep pretty much. I also blew alot of weed smoke into his little face, he loved getting high.

That's like something straight out of a cartoon or anime kind of pet-human relationship. If true it sounds really cool.

I'm not disgusted by rats but if I see them at my home i'm gonna have to kill them because they cause some destruction and poop everywhere. I dont agree to torturing them though.
    -Overseas sexy guy crew-
    *Soratomo
    *Rosetai crew
    *Tenjin Kotone devotee

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any pets now?

Love weed and animals but not sure if I’d get them high I read it freaks them out as they feel the effects but don’t understand why their senses are all fked up!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, sounds like OP dun goofed.

I absolutely cannot stand watching animals suffer or see them killed...totally ****s me up

My dog had a heart problem and she went into cardiac arrest and died in my arms and there was nothing I could do...absolutely horrifying thing to experience and having to watch her suffer ****ed me up almost as bad as my dad dying....I love animals too much to the point where that rat killer should get his nuts curb stomped

And ppl who enjoy watching that **** are sick human beings deep down
    A1lthatrema1ns started "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And this single post really opens the curtains to your life, why your taste in videogames is so bad and how you can say things that are flat out retarded.

Pet rat who you brought to school and got high with. Just lmfao.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    true, guy gave me a really good advice recently. Hopefully it wasnt a perma ban.

That's like something straight out of a cartoon or anime kind of pet-human relationship. If true it sounds really cool.

I'm not disgusted by rats but if I see them at my home i'm gonna have to kill them because they cause some destruction and poop everywhere. I dont agree to torturing them though.
    well yeah I wouldn't make a wild street rat my pet I'd probably set rat traps if they were in my house lol. I got mine from a breeder at flea market.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    And this single post really opens the curtains to your life, why your taste in videogames is so bad and how you can say things that are flat out retarded.

Pet rat who you brought to school and got high with. Just lmfao.
    I'm not sure how being a 15 year old with a pet rat correlates to my taste in video games 17 years later so idk what to really say to that
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When will op return?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000) M0nsterB0y is a name known to all. (+5000)

R6 meme but accurate to all fps games with ranked mode
    -Overseas sexy guy crew-
    *Soratomo
    *Rosetai crew
    *Tenjin Kotone devotee

-Overseas sexy guy crew-
    *Soratomo
    *Rosetai crew
    *Tenjin Kotone devotee