Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

UFC 259: Let's get this thread started already

One of the best cards I've seen

Main card

Light Heavyweight Jan Błachowicz (c) vs. Israel Adesanya
    Women’s Featherweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Megan Anderson
    Bantamweight Petr Yan (c) vs. Aljamain Sterling
    Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober
    Light Heavyweight Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakić

Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)

Bantamweight Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
    Bantamweight Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips
    Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov
    Flyweight Rogério Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France
    Women’s Strawweight Lívia Renata Souza vs. Amanda Lemos

Early preliminary card (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)

Flyweight Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa
    Light Heavyweight Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg
    Welterweight Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
    Lightweight Uroš Medić vs. Aalon Cruz
    Bantamweight Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones

Uros coming from DWCS, gonna be a banger.
    Carlos Ulberg will steal all yo gf's and wives vs an absolute tank
    Brady vs Matthews gonna be a slugfest
    Benavides gonna make Megan cry again
    Song Yadong the thunderwang outta nowhere with a KO
    Dominic Cruz always fun to see
    Rakic & Santos FOTN
    Islam chokes out Dober
    Sterling coming in with an upset
    Anderson already prepaid her 3 month hospital stay
    Blachowicz with a fourth round comeback upset

My balls are already peppered, will order the largest hawaiian pizza for the day

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    man this is such a stacked card

seriously want Blachowicz to beat the brakes off Adesanya. Honestly don't know how this would end up but Adesanya could easily pick him apart from the outside provided he doesn't take too many hits, he's so good with distance management.

Petr Yan vs Sterling should be a good fight, still got Yan though.

Rakic vs Santos might be potentially the best fight on the card. Two yuge LHWs with big power going at it

plenty of other good fights too, lol at Cruz on the undercard haha but I guess that's where he belongs nowadays.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think izzy vs jan will be closer than people think. I predict izzy by sub

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    I think izzy vs jan will be closer than people think. I predict izzy by sub
    Who are most people expecting to win?

Personally, I would take Izzy and not think twice about it. Jan has more power, and... what else? Izzy has more ways he can win the fight and Jan has to catch him with a big shot (definitely possible) and finish him. Jan is a lot more hype than the UFC wants to admit. They act like he has already beaten the who's who and that he has a hall of fame worthy resume.

inb4 Jan win's in the first minute by flying triangle choke and shuts me right up
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Who are most people expecting to win?

Personally, I would take Izzy and not think twice about it. Jan has more power, and... what else? Izzy has more ways he can win the fight and Jan has to catch him with a big shot (definitely possible) and finish him. Jan is a lot more hype than the UFC wants to admit. They act like he has already beaten the who's who and that he has a hall of fame worthy resume.

inb4 Jan win's in the first minute by flying triangle choke and shuts me right up
    Most people are expecting Izzy to win without a doubt. I think he'll win but it will be close.

Jan has a similar reach to izzy and is very strong, he won't get bullied like costa.

q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This card is good from top to bottom. One of those cards where I'm watching every fight. Praying to the fighting gods no one pulls out

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stoked for Islam, I'm hoping he lives up to his potential. Best card in a long time.
    no crew crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Izzy has to be extremely careful for the first two rounds. He should use mostly kicks and movement. Izzy's conditioning is his most underrated asset, imo. He needs to use it.

I think he either wins and makes it look easy or Jan finishes him. I know this is fairly obvious.

I'm picking:

Izzy
    Yan
    Islam
    Santos (could be washed tho)

Is this card even THAT good? Maybe I'm just retarded because people are calling it one of the best cards ever and chit. I don't think it's overly impressive.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jan crew checking in. Would love to see Jan finish that ******* but I expect him to lose
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    4/5 main card fights are great. Dunno why they continue to push ****ty WMMA on us though

Prelims are ****ing horrendous though, all midgets

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Is this card even THAT good? Maybe I'm just retarded because people are calling it one of the best cards ever and chit. I don't think it's overly impressive.
    It's good, but it's not an all time great. I guess in terms of entertaining fights, it definitely has potential. Should be Izzy fighting Jon Jones... Instead you have:

Jan: Champion because the real champion left
    Izzy: Only moving up because the champion left
    Yan: Champion because the real champion left and the former champion cheats
    Sterling: Good contender
    Nunes: GOAT WMMA
    Anderson: Likely fodder for the GOAT, because Nunes probably has no real competition

It's a lot of good fighters, but I don't think 2/3 of the champs are champs if the original champs didn't move on. Probably would be a top tier card if it was:

Jones - Izzy
    Cejudo - Yan
    Dillashaw - Sterling
    Nunes - Anderson
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't root against either Jan or Israel, like them both. Wonder how Jan's power will translate if he hits Izzy. He tkoed Latifi with one liver shot, who Lewis went decision with. I saw interview that said Izzy is around 200-205, guess he's favoring speed/accuracy over power while Jan has at least 25 lbs on him. Either Izzy embarrasses him like Costa or gets caught himself?

I also agree with the Rakic and Santos fight probably being the FOTN.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    Can't root against either Jan or Israel, like them both. Wonder how Jan's power will translate if he hits Izzy. He tkoed Latifi with one liver shot, who Lewis went decision with. I saw interview that said Izzy is around 200-205, guess he's favoring speed/accuracy over power while Jan has at least 25 lbs on him. Either Izzy embarrasses him like Costa or gets caught himself?

I also agree with the Rakic and Santos fight probably being the FOTN.
    was gonna say lol, I don't even think Izzy walks around at 205, which is crazy because you have featherweights/lightweights that weigh as much as him in the offseason
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stacked card

Israel will win though
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Kmotty11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can see Izzy taking his foot off the gas for one of these fights before the next big one. Jan is serious tho, could walk in to one.

neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We all want Jan to win, if he can take the fight to the pocket like Kelvin Gastelum did there's a big chance there along with it being a small octagon. If he keeps out of the pocket this fight is already over and that kills me, I doubt we'll see a lot of wrestling.

I feel like Yan has those crispy hands.

I also feel like Nunez would have to break both ankles walking into the octagon and have Bruce Buffer accidentally concuss her with the mic before the fight actually happens for Anderson to approach a split decision loss.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biggest challenge for Izzy so far. Jan is one dangerous dude.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna go with the guy who doesn't jerk off his own dog and posts videos about it on instagram. War Blachowicz. The Polish power will finish the anime weirdo. Too bad there's the WMMA fight on the main card, 40-50mins break between two fights is a lot. Still easily 5-6 fights on this card that interest me so I might catch most of this one live.

Predictions:

Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)

Bantamweight Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
    Bantamweight Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope Izzy and Nunez both lose because they're ugly as **** and I hate looking at them.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Body is ready. Going to see if the bars are showing. Feels like forever since I went out to watch a fight.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like izzy and his PED gyno and all, but his feminine chin wont stand up against pure, 100% POLISH POWER.

Also in to fap to megan anderson
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    will be ordering this one on ppv

hoping to see thiago santos do good and win he was my fav fighter up until the loss to glover
    6 feet tall 225 lbs

phone battery never low at night crew

@nom_nom_nomis is my instagram I follow back and like4like i got clips of csgo and hon

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nomnom1989 View Post

hoping to see thiago santos do good and win he was my fav fighter up until the loss to glover
    Rakic is a bit wild in leaving his chin out there but dude has serious fawken power. Saw him doing 300lbs jump deadlifts IIRC on insta a year ago

kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000) kentnguyen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm taking Anderson +700 on this one

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t wait for this card ... IN boyos
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stacked!
    Dom Cruz on the prelim?! How the mighty has fallen..
    I got Jan winning, I doubted him twice and he proved me wrong twice.
    Got Petr Yan winning and Nunes.

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    Rakic is a bit wild in leaving his chin out there but dude has serious fawken power. Saw him doing 300lbs jump deadlifts IIRC on insta a year ago
    yeah the dude is a hell of an athlete
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting how the odds are for Izzy/Jan.

I think Izzy can cruise to a decision win all day long just by point fighting from long range and Jan won't take him down.

It's just Izzy's time right now, he can draw huge ppv numbers

q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nomnom1989 View Post

This is a pivotal fight for santos. Honestly he might never return to form after that knee injury. Just realized this is at the apec. Smaller cage, hell yeah buddy. Gonna be a lot of action.
    Last edited by q0c0p; 03-05-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cannot wait for this card tmmrw.

Crazy that card is fully intact.

My prediction.

Featherweight Amanda Nunes vs Megan Anderson