Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't wait for movies theaters and studio tours to open again so I can go back and theater hop and eat at my favorite places again.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

I save them bundles BowlingWizard's Avatar
    BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PassiveLearner View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BowlingWizard again.

Awesome thread. Great trip. When is your next escape? How is living in Tennessee?

We need more threads like this
    Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked it!! Not sure when, but for sure going to Texas next. Probably late fall, but I might move out of TN soon so I would have to save money for that. It's cool, but kind of fed up with the whole Broadway epicenter and, idk, trying to move somewhere with more creative people
    WYSACKY ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Hiking by myself crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★
    ★ Oil-based paint guild crew ★

Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    REPPED
    I lost My old Signature, please help me find the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    I can't wait for movies theaters and studio tours to open again so I can go back and theater hop and eat at my favorite places again.
    Me too dude, I think I'm most excited about being able to walk past people without them looking away from me like I'm diseased.
    It's sad lol. Never really went to movie theaters but more get togethers would happen for sure!

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    REPPED

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you had such a great time! The food, the art galleries and your bracelets are so cool!

Thanks for sharing.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BowlingWizard View Post
    Me too dude, I think I'm most excited about being able to walk past people without them looking away from me lie I'm diseased.
    It's sad lol. Never really went to movie theaters but more get togethers would happen for sure!
    Yeah, I hear ya.

The movies theaters are awesome in LA, particularly the New Beverly Cinema owned by Quentin Tarantino, they show almost all old double features for the price of one...Its a great theater (and city in general) for movie buffs.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Sounds like you had such a great time! The food, the art galleries and your bracelets are so cool!

Thanks for sharing.
    Hi Kimm!! Thanks so much! I had a great time. Wish I could go to France next but that won't be for a while

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People love to piss on LA, but never got why--I figure they're either basement dwelling inbreds, or people who just can't have a good time.

Food looks good. Will have to check out more of Culver when I'm there again.

Also, MrWatts is a squishy faced retard. Never listen to what he has to say:

2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

Yeah, I hear ya.

The movies theaters are awesome in LA, particularly the New Beverly Cinema owned by Quentin Tarantino, they show almost all old double features for the price of one...Its a great theater (and city in general) for movie buffs.
    That sounds sooooo cool. I would have chosen to go to Beverly Hills instead of Venice if I didn't want to skate but I wasn't here for long. Will have to check it out if I'm ever back here. Thanks so much for the suggestion dude, much appreciated

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    People love to piss on LA, but never got why--I figure they're either basement dwelling inbreds, or people who just can't have a good time.

Food looks good. Will have to check out more of Culver when I'm there again.

Also, MrWatts is a squishy faced retard. Never listen to what he has to say:

Hahahahahaha good point man. Yeah who knows? I think people enjoy hating on here, they're only like this on the Internet. Probably why I hate Twitter and refuse to ever be on there. Thanks for checking out the pics man, had to try so hard to take pics of the food instead of just smashing it right away

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

That sounds sooooo cool. I would have chosen to go to Beverly Hills instead of Venice if I didn't want to skate but I wasn't here for long. Will have to check it out if I'm ever back here. Thanks so much for the suggestion dude, much appreciated
    Actually the theater is named after the street its located on (Beverly Blvd), not the city...its located about a half mile south of Pink's Hotdogs, about 5 or 6 miles to the north east of where you were is Culver City.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

Actually the theater is named after the street its located on (Beverly Blvd), not the city...its located about a half mile south of Pink's Hotdogs, about 5 or 6 miles to the north east of where you were is Culver City.
    Ah, okay, my mistake dude! Latter part is true though, I do love old cinema, just rewatched Battleship Potemkin again last week.

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like an awesome trip OP

Good job not listening to lazy plebs who only recommended renting cars and fast food restaurants

Ah, okay, my mistake dude! Latter part is true though, I do love old cinema, just rewatched Battleship Potemkin again last week.
    Awesome...I think you'd really enjoy it then. Lots of variety in their schedule.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Looks like an awesome trip OP

Good job not listening to lazy plebs who only recommended renting cars and fast food restaurants
    Thanks Hercules! Had to go with what I told myself I would eat and see... everyone has a taste for different things! I have no more jujubes for you, but on r/c, I will gladly hand them over

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Awesome...I think you'd really enjoy it then. Lots of variety in their schedule.
    Sweeeet dude. You've been recently? How is the theater set up? Are the chairs renovated and new? Is it ever packed?

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Sweeeet dude. You've been recently? How is the theater set up? Are the chairs renovated and new? Is it ever packed?
    I haven't been to LA in quite a while, but I know that the theater was renovated with new seats and sound etc a couple years ago, but I haven't been there to see for myself.

It can get packed because some of the movies that are shown are rare, so that showing might be the only time to see that movie of a big screen so people pack it in some times, but its not too bad usually....And I've seen a celebrity or two there.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

I haven't been to LA in quite a while, but I know that the theater was renovated with new seats and sound etc a couple years ago, but I haven't been there to see for myself.

It can get packed because some of the movies that are shown are rare, so that showing might be the only time to see that movie of a big screen so people pack it in some times, but its not too bad usually....And I've seen a celebrity or two there.
    Nice. That sounds awesome. We don't have stuff like that here in Nashville, just subpar tourist bars. I should've sent you a pm before I left! Pretty much every major museum in LA was closed, not sure if it would be the same for the theater, but it would have definitely been different than the usual experience. Hopefully I can go with someone next time

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Props to OP for having fun and being positive but lol at people acting like there isn’t a chit ton of negatives about LA he isn’t mentioning.

For instance the thousands of homeless being living in tents on the Venice boardwalk.

For normal people that is a huge shock to see.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Props to OP for having fun and being positive but lol at people acting like there isn’t a chit ton of negatives about LA he isn’t mentioning.

For instance the thousands of homeless being living in tents on the Venice boardwalk.

so to speak, you don't go to Cancun then tell people about drug cartels.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    so to speak, you don't go to Cancun then tell people about drug cartels.
    And the Urbans trying to hustle you nonstop. Like trying to hand you free CD’s and then demand money for it. Lol.

Actual LA is a chithole, all the surrounding areas can be cool though. Santa Monica, Pasadena, Beverly Hills etc.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000) tryn2change is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to hear you had a great time on your trip OP! 🤣
    All test crew.

ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin food gainz.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post

Well yeah of course man! But why focus on the negatives if I'm not able to help them or do anything about it? There's negatives in every state. When I went to NY and there were homeless people begging on the subways, they were obviously emaciated. That's just how the state is they live in. I'm not able to set up a soup kitchen for them right then, so why wouldn't I focus on myself and my trip. Same for CA. I don't live here, so I have no resources to get involved. But! It was definitely a shift in my perspective on how people live and the expenses in this state. Also gas is RIDICULOUSLY high

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

Nice. That sounds awesome. We don't have stuff like that here in Nashville, just subpar tourist bars. I should've sent you a pm before I left! Pretty much every major museum in LA was closed, not sure if it would be the same for the theater, but it would have definitely been different than the usual experience. Hopefully I can go with someone next time
    Yeah, theaters in LA have been closed since last March. Its a drag. Hopefully things come back soon. I'm sure someone will be willing to tag along with you when things are back to more normal and there are more things to do.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make a gofukme account and I'll throw a few bones your way to fund your travelogue
    G: 405 | 315 | 505

All US politicians are for sale, and that's why we should limit their power - Rightwing & Leftwing.

Originally Posted by tryn2change View Post
    Glad to hear you had a great time on your trip OP!
    Lolol thank you!! It was nice.

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    mirin food gainz.

Must eat more!!!

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★

ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaifooN90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Neat thread OP. Looks like you had lots of fun.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool thread, mate
    worse things happen at sea